Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Enhancement Compensation!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Enhancement Compensation!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2013 23:30:19   
SouL Prisoner

^ I'm sure u will have a self fish reason urs too, to not support this :P

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/17/2013 2:58:36   
Scyze

I don't support this. This is just greed. So?

Don't you get it? Its more likely that you want it more than the others. Think before you do something.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/17/2013 3:38:51   
SouL Prisoner

Lol ... U should understand before u post, the compensation isn't for me alone ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/17/2013 3:41:18   
Scyze

quote:

Its more likely that y...

Look at everyone's posts, most support and probably for their benefit.

Could you tell me who else this is for then?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/17/2013 3:49:43   
SouL Prisoner

Hmmm ...

In one of the charfade's post, she mentioned about the compensation being tested, so i guess it decided and theirs no use of suggesting nor arguing :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/17/2013 3:51:39   
Scyze

You finally noticed or did you read Trans' post? On Twitter.

Anyways, I don't still think this is a good idea.

< Message edited by Malicious Neos -- 1/17/2013 3:52:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/17/2013 3:54:39   
Xendran

Anybody against reasponable compensation is purposely attempting to damage the game, as not giving out compensation will actually cause ED to gain less income due to negative PR.
However, i don't think that we really need to be suggesting things. Just because they havent announcend the compensation doesnt mean they haven't been following a general idea of how they're going to do it already.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 1/17/2013 3:56:57 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 32
1/17/2013 3:57:02   
SouL Prisoner

^ i have the strongest player/person on my side :D

We will get the best compensation :)

quote:

However, i don't think that we really need to be suggesting things. Just because they havent announcend the compensation doesnt mean they haven't been following a general idea of how they're going to do it already.

Just doing our part of the job and putting sense into the "Suggestion Section" :)

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/17/2013 4:02:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/17/2013 4:07:36   
Scyze

Strongest? Wow, you must be a huge fan.

Oh, Xendran, if you were talking to me, you do not have proof if I intended to "purposely attempting to damage the game".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/17/2013 4:11:45   
SouL Prisoner

^ wouldn't say anything huge, but i like some of his "stuff" done in the game, that's all ...

talk about fan, yes i'm a fan of Trizz's art, but that does not mean what he says is always right for me :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
1/17/2013 4:14:09   
Scyze

As talanted as he/ she is, I don't really care; but the main point is that something that will be fair to every single person will be going through.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/17/2013 4:19:12   
SouL Prisoner

To me, you sound like every one must be given with the items i suggested, is it so??

Well, i didn't know it was a gift for all players, for supporting ED ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/17/2013 4:19:45   
CHELSEA ROX

I agree with the refund idea and its % wise calculation

~CHELSEA ROX
Epic  Post #: 38
1/17/2013 4:51:36   
Drianx

quote:

Lol ... U should understand before u post, the compensation isn't for me alone ...

That's exactly why people are arguing with you otherwise no one would have bothered.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
1/17/2013 6:28:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

Anybody against reasponable(it is meant to be responsible, grammatical error corrected) compensation is purposely attempting to damage the game, as not giving out compensation will actually cause ED to gain less income due to negative PR.

no-one is against the idea of compensation, just the idea of refunds, how many times do i need to say this. a reasonable compensation consisting of items is a great idea.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
1/17/2013 6:38:34   
Drianx

quote:

a reasonable compensation consisting of items is a great idea

If a company decides to compensate people who bought faulty CD stereo sets from them, what would be a fair choice?
1- cash
2- a pair of yellow blue jeans for men
3- a dark green jacket for women

No matter if 2 or 3 are considered 'great' by some, 1 is obviously the fair choice for all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
1/17/2013 6:56:31   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above yeah i agree, you get the items depending on how much you spent on enhancements, it doesn't count the enhancements that you have sold.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
1/17/2013 7:45:27   
SouL Prisoner

^ The thing is players wants to decide want they want, and they only get that by getting varium as refund, pushing core skill, bike or achievement is not a deal, though, if they r ready to compensate the items i mentioned, m sure done and im sure others wont mind either ..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
1/17/2013 8:19:29   
TRizZzCENTRINO

none the less, getting a compensation is already a great thing, we should not be too picky, im sure the devs will not give us something thats not worth our sacrificed enhancements.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
1/17/2013 17:07:42   
ED Prince of Shadows

For all those who are against full refunds:
Me and many others have spent a lot of money on enhancements; to take away a portion of the varium would be the same as taking away their money. However, I would support free skill cores as a compensation because it is similar to enhancement.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
1/17/2013 18:23:29   
Rayman
Banned

^
We Shouldn't be getting full enhancements refund, you Paid for enhancements to give you power to compete in 1v1/2v2/jugg, they are used enhancements that gave you power to win battles. that's already enought, we can get a refund but not a 100% one.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 1/17/2013 21:34:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
1/17/2013 19:04:56   
ED Prince of Shadows

I would personally prefer free skill cores on fully enhanced items along with a cheevo and bike. The people with items not fully enhanced will get the bike and cheevo (Probably more than this, but you get the idea).
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
1/17/2013 19:50:36   
Nub Apocalypse

Just to clarify, i'm not wanting this out of 'greed'. Greed is defined by wanting to have more, but we are arguing not for more. We are arguing to take back what would be an otherwise waste of money. We're asking for the amount spent, no more than that. And also, we're not arguing for our benefit, we're arguing to prevent a loss. We get no benefit if we get back the same amount we spent, we simply get the same. But if a complete refund isn't given, then we are at a loss. And for the people who are against this, I must ask, why the hell do you care? If we get back an amount and we're happy, it doesn't affect you does it? Unless you're just some sadistic jealous person who doesn't want us to achieve our happiness, why bother arguing? You'd be going along pretty damn the same after omega regardless of whether we get a full compensation or not.
Post #: 48
1/18/2013 4:27:48   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

I announced this on Facebook, but it bears repeating here. The compensation for the enhancements and the promo offer are two different things. Players do NOT have to purchase a package to be compensated for enhancements. Repeat: you do NOT have to purchase a package to be compensated for enhancements. Players will be compensated in multiple ways and there is already a record of enhancements purchased. I am not authorized to give details yet because some of the specifics need to be hammered out. I'm sorry for the confusion, but the 2-for-1 promo offer and compensation for enhancements are two totally separate and discrete things.

Source: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20960488

There doesn't have to be selfish reason to not support your suggestion. Just the fact enhancements are recorded - both, Credit and Varium - and compensation will be done in multiple ways so it won't be one thing such as Bike or whatever. Since everyone have personal record, this will mean part of their enhancements will be likely refunded in whatever currency they have used to enhance 'em/ Of course, only items you have in your inventory not the ones you've sold. That could be one of the ways in which we'll be compensated. Perhaps we will get free skill core(s) of our choice as another way. Or maybe items like you've suggested since everyone would be able to use them. Not supporting the idea of yours doesn't mean we may be selfish but perhaps there are other ways which could be more fair, such as % refund of enhancements which could be done already (hence each player has their own record rather than giving everyone equal amount back).
It hasn't been released yet because there could be way to abuse it before it's live or because players will argue and demand more. The fact itself that compensation is being given should be more than enough since they aren't obliged to give one but will do (wise business move as well), and personal record for each player as well as every single enhancement on your items owned being tracked, means that it won't be a small refund just to say "Sorry for your loss of Varium/Credits. Here's a Bike and an Achievement."

Patience is a virtue. ^^
AQ Epic  Post #: 49
1/18/2013 7:41:15   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

I would personally prefer free skill cores on fully enhanced items along with a cheevo and bike. The people with items not fully enhanced will get the bike and cheevo (Probably more than this, but you get the idea).

What if you don't like the cores awarded, then?? its a complete waste, rather you choose you self ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Enhancement Compensation!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition