Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= Artix.com DNs - January 18, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Artix.com DNs - January 18, 2013
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2013 16:27:09   
l Chop Suey l

quote:

Everybody's questin' for the weekend!

EpicDuel

The Epicduel team has made outstanding progress this week toward Omega. The battle engine rewrite and new character creator are now nearly complete. We hope to enter next week with plenty of time for testing and building new content to take advantage of the added flexibility in the engine. We are on target to release by the end of January!

Hey Epicduelists
I got this from Artix Game notes from the Community news if you guys wanted a little more info for next week

I don't know if this is confirmed or not but I think the official date might be around that time but I'm sure the ED team are working hard for Omega on all the coding and recreation of the new Battle Engine.

Take Care, Chop Suey

Tagged since it pertains to ED. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/19/2013 16:35:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/19/2013 16:33:48   
Ranloth
Banned

Quite happy the big part was done, seems like that was the crucial part that caused problems before! Who knows, perhaps Friday is the day?
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
1/19/2013 17:36:45   
The Astral Fury

^Maybe... or mbe not, who's knows odds are something will happend and they will delay it, I'd say a 60-70% chance of them releasing it mabe a little bit lower, i have hopes they will, but you never know we've been wrong before.
DF AQW  Post #: 3
1/19/2013 18:21:07   
xPl0opyx

The end of January?

Please use a maximum of 3 smilies only. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/19/2013 18:32:28 >
Epic  Post #: 4
1/19/2013 21:16:50   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above they only said that it will release in january, so they can release anytime during january.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/19/2013 21:25:41   
The Astral Fury

^Technically they said they would release it after New Years, so that implied kinda early to second week of January.
DF AQW  Post #: 6
1/19/2013 21:25:42   
SouL Prisoner

^ well that's obvious, but it was funny when they said in Jan and everyone was like "its Jan 1st on the new year day, I know it" :D

To be honest, whining and crying won't help, when it's suppose to happen, it will happen, best to wait patiently :)

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/19/2013 21:34:15 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/19/2013 22:39:21   
Wootz

Hey mom! There's somerhing in the backroom.
Hope its not the creatures from above.
You used to read me stories, as
if my dreams were boring.
We all know conspiracies are dumb

Completly irrelevent and its raining outside. Oh boy!
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Artix.com DNs - January 18, 2013
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition