Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Storyline Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/22/2013 13:32:23   
Plasma Charge
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Here's a thread to discuss anything and everything about the HeroSmash storyine! How do you like the current storyline line? Where do you think it will go? What plots would you like to see unfold?

Discuss away!

Remember, this thread is exclusively for discussing the story of HeroSmash. If you want to discuss personal storylines, then use the L&L forums here. ~Plasma Charge

Just a little update from Cinderella, who'll be helping with the story!
quote:

For those of you wondering why I've brought my special brand of insane over to HeroSmash: as you know I'm the staff writer for EpicDuel and because I guess I don't have enough on my plate already I'm getting shared with HeroSmash. This does not mean I'm leaving EpicDuel, just that I'll be helping out with words and such over here as well.

Thanks to Antithesis for the topic idea, and to Ashari for the original thread.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/27/2013 8:49:50   
Clown the Jester

Hm....this story line seems to be stuck in a bit of a rut. I mean...it's been what? A Year since the Pleasant Oaks thing got an update...seems to me...there's a desperate need for a certain Serial Killer Clown to get the laughter back in Slaughter.

I'm back friends! And this story is gonna have one heck of a funny ending.

Heh heh heh.

Oh and Drakkoniss...IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I'm just DYING to catch up on old times.

Heh heh heh.

Let the Chaos RESUME!

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/27/2013 12:24:20   
megakyle777

...I'm not sure wether to be happy or scaredd you are back.

No, but in all seriousness and putting aside the whole persona thing it's good to see you man.

Anyway, I need to catch up with HS's plot sometime. I never really played all that much due to getting distracted by AE's other games like DF or the newly released Oversoul. I think that would be your cup of tea BTW Clown since you posess chars in it...
DF  Post #: 3
1/27/2013 12:28:09   
UnderSoul

There's a problem with this thread: A lack of storyline to discuss. Seriously, they need to spend less time in the Smashdome and more time writing up a decent story. I respect HS's Devs and know that this probably sounds ungrateful, but it's the hard truth.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/27/2013 13:09:33   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

When we first see the Clock Blocker in that one cutscene, one of the things he says is this: http://i47.tinypic.com/5d89j9.jpg

I played through all the storyline quests and i remember about the oblivion releasing from orbit King Zong (and all his flees), but I don`t remember doing a quest chain regarding an alien test probe. Is is ingame and i just forgot about it or it hasn`t happened yet? Anyone know?

Oh and i totally agree that we need more quests and sagas asap. I wonder on Cinderellas storyline plans...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/27/2013 15:03:08   
Postmaster General

The Alien Test Probe:

spoiler:

Is in the quest chain in /join ruins and /join ruinsquest. Ruinsquest is member only.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/27/2013 15:37:37   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Derp, did that one: http://i45.tinypic.com/sawfw5.jpg Was a decent amount of time ago, so i forgot most of the story behind it. Better refresh my memory in the wiki. Thanks Duncan! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/28/2013 5:16:04   
linklink0091

i would love to see an expansion of the /ruins and quest chains for it, i still think that was the best quest chain so far XD but that might be just cuase i love ocean life so much
AQW  Post #: 8
2/6/2013 17:31:05   
Arachnid

quote:

Hm....this story line seems to be stuck in a bit of a rut. I mean...it's been what? A Year since the Pleasant Oaks thing got an update...seems to me...there's a desperate need for a certain Serial Killer Clown to get the laughter back in Slaughter.

I'm back friends! And this story is gonna have one heck of a funny ending.

Heh heh heh.

Oh and Drakkoniss...IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I'm just DYING to catch up on old times.

Heh heh heh.

Let the Chaos RESUME!

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

Gosh, it's about time. What took you so long? You're late to the party. And EVERY PARTY NEEDS A CLOWN!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 9
2/7/2013 0:50:59   
UnderSoul

Do not fear, one day there will be a storyline.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/7/2013 2:45:10   
megakyle777

Indeed. Artix has recently posted in a Mechquest DN that they have NO intention of EVER abandoning a game. It may seem like little is going on right now, but Herosmash will rebuild and be reborn from the ashes. It's just gonna take some time.
DF  Post #: 11
2/7/2013 6:11:00   
Crystal Lion

So, no matter what, AE will never abandon a game? Eh...
Post #: 12
2/10/2013 13:46:19   
PallyKnight

*dark particles start coming out of no where and form into a familiar shape* Time really does fly...Doesn't it? Everyone, we should really all get together and converse sometime.

((As for the story, I don't know where that's going, but it's going somewhere. Can't wait for some actual stuff to start happening.))
DF AQW  Post #: 13
2/11/2013 5:18:00   
Blackshock

Well hope we get all the more superhero-y soon. I even drew up a superhero with dragon powers just for fun. Weee! Dear herosmash, please get well soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
2/11/2013 22:35:32   
Crystal Lion

Just dreamt up an idea to bring players back, even for a little bit. Why not have a Broadway-styled musical in Super City for Hero Hearts' Day?

Doesn't necessarily have to be a huge one, the first part could be players helping to set up/sabotage a Musical in Super City. The second part would be players kicking back to enjoy the Musical.
Post #: 15
2/15/2013 21:31:55   
Shadowlight1

Nice drawing Doctor.

I'd still like to see a quest chain that takes place on the Moon. It would suit my character quite well.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
2/22/2013 20:53:09   
Master K

Wow, Herosmash is still kickin'...
Nice to see...although I noticed the story line hasn't progressed that far.

What a shame, this game has so much potential left...
And I see there's a few many familiar faces around here.

*Cough* Megakyle *Cough*
*Cough* Crystal Lion *Cough*
*Cough* Sherrif Duncan AKA Postmaster *Cough*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/24/2013 11:48:31   
Blackshock

*raises hand* me ish no familiar enough? :( XD haha lol I kid. Still, if we every wanna get the gears turning, there's on big question I'd want to ask"

Would you fellow smashers rather have:

A). Completely new storyline following two rival smashers (one good, one evil) and follow their endeavors as they race each other to a mutual goal where we start as either their sidekick or partner (or something like that)

or

B). Continuation of an old story thread left hanging (da vinci vs demo war came to mind)

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
2/24/2013 12:28:04   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'd love to see either honestly but probably more so a continuation of the DaVinci and Demo saga though. The ClockBlocker story has some potential too but I'd rather have DaVinci continue his plots.

Though I am curious about the player NPCs and if they'll ever play a part in the storyline. It'd be nice to have such a high level of interaction between staff and player but the obvious problems are that not everyone is fit to be a writer for the game and their wants would clash with what the staff plans. I have no doubts someone would want their character to be OPd and the head honcho of the story but sadly that position is probably already taken by some unknown hero/villain. If I had to guess, the Player NPCs at best might get a small questline with some consultation from the player about what they want. But this is all just fancy. I don't know how they do it currently but I think they just make the character's personality on their own.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/24/2013 23:48:36   
Blackshock

An idea just popped up into my head, why don't we take a comic book approach to storylines and make them have a certain comic-ish vibe to the cutscenes to give homage to where it all began and to add a little more flavor??

that and I agree with ND, our character needs to have more impact on the story. Why not have us make choices in cutscenes that help characterize our smashers and have some actual impact to our alignment as well?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
3/4/2013 5:38:17   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

I had to delete a few offtopic posts. Please remember the topic of this thread and post accordingly. A discussion should form related to the storyline and quests already ingame or regarding what continuations or sagas you would want to see developed/released in the future. ~Balu HS GD ArchKnight
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
3/6/2013 12:14:20   
legion of souls

Im back!. Nobody here recognizes me but... I created my hero "Chaor" on day 2 on HS's release

Now i would love to see an expansion for super death.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
3/8/2013 18:58:58   
Twighlight Sky

I'd love to see more expansion on HS's backstory (the whole Pandora story). I'm thinking up an HS fanfic storyline right now, and I'd love to have more to work off! In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to keep writing.

< Message edited by Twighlight Sky -- 3/9/2013 11:59:30 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition