Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 29«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2014 12:00:39   
megakyle777

A new character idea: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21603673

...Yeah, I hate valentine's day. Still, if you guys think a cool char came of it...

Tell me what you think.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/14/2014 12:34:13 >
DF  Post #: 651
2/14/2014 17:25:04   
hidan_orochimaru

@Megakyle:I like your new character so much,I would like to see her in-game,maybe you can call her:"Hate,Destroyer of loves..."
and one last thing:
quote:

The eyes looks flaming and evil, her hair looks denomic rather then lovely, and her nails are claws...

Denomic???I heard that before....Demon economic powers!

< Message edited by hidan_orochimaru -- 2/14/2014 17:26:08 >
DF AQW  Post #: 652
2/15/2014 16:39:46   
LigerBeard

It kind of reminds me of a lust-based character backstory I made a while back: http://ligr77.deviantart.com/journal/Asmodea-the-Lustful-422612959
It was my first backstory character, and I'm wondering if it's good enough for a character suggestion contest.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
2/15/2014 17:00:56   
Hiduke

I like the story.
Post #: 654
2/15/2014 17:45:15   
DidYouKnowThat

@hidan_orochimaru: Demon? Economy? Oh you must be talking about a politician. Haahahaa. . . .JUST KIDDING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYWAYS,

@Megakyle: Nice character. I don't know why, but it makes me think of the lady on the pile of seaweed. . what do you call it, Aqueous. Just make it a person, red eyes, long nails, and boom.

Thing is, might want to change the name. That's all I have to add to it . . . .thing is, the name makes it look too much of a Valentine character. *cough* seasonal.

Maybe go with LigerBeard. . . .Lust-Fiend or something.
Post #: 655
2/16/2014 23:19:25   
DidYouKnowThat

@gorilla:

Dat unstable mouse.

http://sketchtoy.com/59094442

And uh, a void made out of Honeycombs huh. . . You have any plans on changing that? Not sure. . . since that's how I kind of imagine it. . . .made out of HONEYCOMBS. . .so just imagine my drawing
right there, all the scribble-scrabbles the humanoid is composed of are actually honeycomb patterns. xD

And I kinda wanted the arms of your character to be like. . . .ok search up Magmortar . . .you know . . the Pokémon . .. how he has cannons as arms. . . your character could fire the bees the same way? LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or maybe instead of a honeycomb void thing .. . could be something else as a vessel for those bees?

Like. . .There's a new pokemon I think, called Cofigarigus . . or something .. .it's a Coffin and inside are a bunch of shadows and crap. Kind of like that, know what I mean?

Or bringing anime into this, that Naruto character. . .Shino dude whatever. He looks like an ordinary human. . . .'cept some shady clothes he's got there. :P And he's a vessel to those bugs. . . .

Just saying you know. . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, Sketchtoy. . . .not sure how those people draw on there. I could only make REALLY ROUGH sketches. .. .like here, take a look of this bird I drew. LOL.

http://sketchtoy.com/59002183
Post #: 656
2/16/2014 23:26:56   
Gorillo Titan

Its Gorillo

Also that drawing is awesome it makes me think of a character that can use all the elements each body part controlling something differnet

Chaos Hive Giant lol >.<

Cool, swan drawing to

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/16/2014 23:29:22 >
Post #: 657
2/16/2014 23:47:58   
DidYouKnowThat

It's the spellcheck thing .. when I type gorillo, it turns into gorilla. . . . .

It's .. . . .awesome? .. . . Thanks. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhm, Gorillo, can you look up Maplestory's Block Golem?

That is how I'm picturing your Hive Void. . .as a big bulky HULK. Then he can smash n' bash, and be surrounded by a black cloud. . . . .of BEES. :D

And holes for bees to exit and enter.
Post #: 658
2/16/2014 23:50:56   
Gorillo Titan

Yes sort of with a bee hive encasing its head with eyes thats are just black dots no pupils and a hole mouth. in the hive.
Post #: 659
2/16/2014 23:53:54   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah. . . but then again not exactly a ''void'' since it's not very humanoid. . . for of a big gorilla or . . well .. . GOLEM. Lol.

I can't really picture it skinny. . like Stone assassin skinny or something .. .

Unless the outer visible part is SMOOTH, instead of a honeycomb/polygon- like thing. . . then I could see it. . .
Post #: 660
2/16/2014 23:59:13   
Gorillo Titan

The Void part comes from the Bees that take over the creatures body they come from the Void.
Post #: 661
2/17/2014 0:03:11   
DidYouKnowThat

Hmmm. Well I'm still excited to see how Blackshock will draw it. :D
Post #: 662
2/17/2014 0:07:13   
Gorillo Titan

The more I think about it the more I want to come up with some earlier rank ups for Hive Void such as before it gets fully infected by the Bees or have the first form as the Hive Bee and give it it differnet character tree outlooks.
Post #: 663
2/17/2014 0:08:28   
DidYouKnowThat

Does Nulgath really accept Character TREES for the Character Contests? o.o
Post #: 664
2/17/2014 0:08:46   
Gorillo Titan

Darkon drago
Post #: 665
2/17/2014 0:10:38   
DidYouKnowThat

I thought the dude only suggested Darkon Drago. . . .he also suggested a Master rank for it eh? Interesting.

Sooo . .. what. . . .a normal dude . .. . then parts of him turns into a honey comb or something? Explain the process. o.o Sounds interesting.
Post #: 666
2/17/2014 0:13:24   
Gorillo Titan

Hive Void

Back story is Void Bees are creatures that live in the void but when a new queen is born she is laid in the body of creature and takes it over from the inside turning it into a living honey combish creature the queen lives in the brain producing offspring that protect the queen and there living honey comb home. The creature they have taken over is a giant humanish creature in this example. As the colony grows the body takes on a more honey combish look as they build more and more onto it till the creatures body is completely covered in the hexagonal shapes of combs.

The bees give off a very painful posion.
Post #: 667
2/17/2014 0:16:35   
DidYouKnowThat

How may rank ups do you want for it?
Post #: 668
2/17/2014 0:19:45   
Gorillo Titan

One for every element maybe the one I have now is earth. Either starting from its first form as a void queen or as a guy who just got infected and is still normal and next form mindless with some of the characteristic showing and next form full hive void mindless only purpose to protect the queen with void bees flying around it. Also maybe have it oozing some kind of honey type substance with a black or greenish color.

The irony of a Hive Bear would be interesting.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/17/2014 0:22:00 >
Post #: 669
2/17/2014 10:45:39   
Beck

Hi guys, please don't use this thread for taking art commissions. Keep them to PM's. This thread is for discussing the character suggestions already posted in the respective Suggestions thread. Let's stay on topic, ok? ~Beck, AK of OSGD
AQW  Post #: 670
2/17/2014 10:48:43   
megakyle777

Speaking of which, what do you think of my latest two chars Spymaster and Love Fiend?
DF  Post #: 671
2/17/2014 15:00:38   
Gorillo Titan

A spider Jockey type character like minecraft http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Spider_Jockey
Post #: 672
2/17/2014 16:19:24   
DidYouKnowThat

Just thought of this build in like 5 seconds.

6x Sacrifice

2x Shields

4x Healing Springs

2x Refresh

1x Power Flow

15 cards. . .
Post #: 673
2/17/2014 16:21:16   
Gorillo Titan

You forgot nuetralize and fresh start.

Seems like it would be best to use that character to win in the first or second attack 3650 would be possible at the loss of 1600 health

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/17/2014 16:22:44 >
Post #: 674
2/17/2014 16:22:58   
DidYouKnowThat

No Neutralize. xD

And Fresh Start might break it .. . e.e . . . ..
Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 29«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition