Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 29«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2013 22:29:29   
Nero7461

http://twitpic.com/chfx9p

Any feedback? and the feet is barefoot.

Element : Earth or Chaos . ( Neutral would be ok too )
Kyokuza gave his sanity to Nulgath and become mindless killing freak with the smile of psychopath, before Kyokuza lost his mind he bowed and promised to Nulgath and he said "Until the death of you, I will not have my sanity.... and therefore give me the Divine Beads" Nulgath never thought of getting someone sanity so after Nulgath gave him the Divine Beads the vow had completed and Kyokuza had reborn into new one.

Text Caption enemy: Did you just .... LET'S BATTTLEE!!~
Text Caption user: SANITY IS FOR WEAK!!! GHAKAHAHA..

About the cards suggestion ( Cards is cards not mixed up with the character i made. )
--------------------------------
Card 1 - Prevail : HP point losing by 3-4 HP the card will up 1+attack each time 3-4 hp losing. ( Basicly the more HP losing the more attack up but sure cost are up too ) .

Card 2 - Sonic Scream : Giving random effect such as poison, petrify and the others.. by 1 - 2 turn.

Card 3 - Seal : Block any special card except attack card for 2-3 turn.

Card 4 - Resurrect : Using this card before you dead or defeat will have you resurrect back again at cost ... to much..

Card 5 - Embracing one mind : Charm opponent and make opponent attack himself for 1-2 turn.

Card 6 - Photon Cannon : After charging for 2 turn photon will release. The random damage 7-15.

Card 7 - Dark Lance : Stun/Trap Opponent and causing it to lose ( random ) 2-5 hp by 2-3 turn.

Card 8 - Anti-Shield : Use this card and player can attack HP instead of Shield ( if the opponent has apply shield )by 2 turn.

Card 9 - ESCAPE! : Run from the battle. XD

Last Card - Atonement : If opponent attack more than 10 damage by 3 turn opponent will have same hp as player ( hm.. if player has high hp ...) <--- get the vibes that this card kinda useless.

Of course this is only suggestion i know many of the cards will be impossible with current engine of the game but this is fun right?

(To Hasegawa) "So what if the government collapses or the country is ruined! I'm not civic-minded! All I want is to stand tall, and live on until the day I collapse and die!" - Gintoki
Post #: 151
4/7/2013 1:12:06   
Finncollier

i've made some new legendary cards for my new char, Tellion the great, Check out Chaotic shift and tell me what you think of it
Post #: 152
4/7/2013 1:41:47   
DeathGuard

Added a new character to my post: Fever Ray!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
4/7/2013 4:49:28   
Antithesis

If I could get some feedback on the design before I actually post the suggestion with full details, that'd be great!

Ain'Rutas; Chosen of Saturn
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 154
4/7/2013 10:09:26   
Blackshock

@Anti: I love the aesthetics, reminds me a bit of phyrexians in mtg. If anything, I just think the blade arm on the evolved form could be a big longer, but over all it's pretty solid. Nice choice of colors.

@Death: Great concept, if anything the head just seems a bit confusing, but overall looks pretty sweet. What color of electricity do you intend him to have?

@Nero: good concept, OS needs more martial artists. Question though, is that supposed to be a sword or a knife? XD

Anyway, my turn at feedback's done. can anyone else comment on my latest abomination creation, Tyrageddon. Let's just say I was making fakemons and decided he'd look good in oversoul. The same deck as pyre witch except replace his burns and unblockables with naturalize and counter. XD

http://twitpic.com/chp4wb
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
4/7/2013 10:17:20   
Megadragonknight

@blackshock
Nice artwork! We need dinosaurs in OS since we don't have one. A good concept, Blackshock!
Post #: 156
4/7/2013 10:23:03   
Blackshock

Yeah, agreed on the dinosaurs bit. The closest we have are zards and zardmen (dragon's don't count XD)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 157
4/7/2013 11:56:22   
Nero7461

blackshock - That would be Yoroi Toshi info in Wiki

(To Hasegawa) "So what if the government collapses or the country is ruined! I'm not civic-minded! All I want is to stand tall, and live on until the day I collapse and die!" - Gintoki
Post #: 158
4/7/2013 12:55:57   
DeathGuard

@Blackshock: Thanks! I think the color of electricity will be yellow when he is passive( attacking and defending normally) and red when he executes the 5 hit combo.
Tyrageddon looks cool and reminds me of Digimon XD

@Nero7461: Nice concept and shading there man! Love how you shaded the muscles.
@Antithesis: Great concept! Btw what is the 2nd form holding in his left hand?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 159
4/7/2013 13:00:53   
Antithesis

Thank you :) He's holding a pendant/pendulum attached to four chains. (It's a magical thing)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
4/7/2013 13:04:24   
DeathGuard

Thought so, usually priests have those in the temples to scare off "souls". Could work as a repel hahahaha
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 161
4/9/2013 1:53:27   
Blackshock

New art I'm planning on submitting to the next contest. Continuing my theme of dinosaur fakemon, here's Terratops
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 162
4/9/2013 2:11:04   
megakyle777

Hey Guys, do you think my Werepyre Knight idea good enough for the contest, or should I think of something new and better?
DF  Post #: 163
4/9/2013 4:26:29   
Megadragonknight

@Blackshock
Another great artwork! Though it is really a plant character, we need new elements and Wind was confirmed to be an additional element in OS. I hope there will be nature element since its quite rare for any game to have nature element.

@megakyle
Werepyre Knight sounds interesting! OS need every kind of unique species or races including from other AE game.
Post #: 164
4/9/2013 4:43:41   
Nero7461

How about a TANK? i mean like BOOM that would be awesome :D

Post #: 165
4/9/2013 9:18:46   
megakyle777

So, here's a question. Of my ideas in the current thread (I'm really not going to look though all the char threads), which would be best for the contest do you think and why?

Nerfkitten: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21127752

Zezler (Part of The League Of Remarkable Gentleman Series): http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21177087

Lord Zantar (Part of The League Of Remarkable Gentleman Series): http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21195390

Werepyre Knight: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21209536
DF  Post #: 166
4/9/2013 10:02:41   
Blackshock

Well all four of them seem pretty probably. I don't think there was a limit last time we had a contest, why not refine and submit all of them? The more chances the merrier. If anything I have to comment on, it's that the transformation animations for knight might be a bit code heavy or something? Idk, I'm no coder so I really can't tell.

On a side note, finally finished all three of my fakemon starters and intend on submitting them all to the contest. Haven't finalized the cards yet but here they are at apprentice level.

Meteorex, Terratops, and Hydroar.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 167
4/9/2013 10:09:02   
Megadragonknight

@Blackshock
Oh my god! This is beyond EPIC! Another great artwork. You and Beck are both really great artist. 3 starters like pokemon in OS is a good idea.
Post #: 168
4/9/2013 10:29:45   
megakyle777

Blackshock: Both Zantar and Werepyre are pretty code heavy, but I don't tend to hold back my ideas any when it comes to either creativity or maturity. There's been a couple of times where I've either wrote a story or a idea and it either broke the approprite rules before I altered them to fit, or people said it would be too art heavy. For example the fool in the Werepyre Knight Story was originaly going to be a drunkard before I realised that would get me in trouble, and Lord Beck said of Lord Zantar when asked to draw it that the Gorlillphant added to it may be too much, a point I concede. I'm just too darn ambitious.

As for your work, I like the artwork and they are good ideas and AWESOME design (Seriously man, you just keep getting better at this ), but I don't think Nulgath would let a Pokemon Parody fly.
DF  Post #: 169
4/9/2013 10:36:04   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
I like the backstory of Werepyre knight very much. I would choose werepyre knight among the 4. The backstory is so creepy yet awesome!
Post #: 170
4/10/2013 3:34:43   
megakyle777

A new entry in the League Of Remarkable Gentlemen Series has been unleashed. May I introduce... The Shadowgent.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21222501

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/10/2013 3:35:20 >
DF  Post #: 171
4/10/2013 5:15:21   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
Sounds like an interesting suggestion character.
Post #: 172
4/10/2013 5:29:53   
megakyle777

Yeah, My plan is to make all of The League Of Remarkable Gentlemen in some way different from one another. Zezler is like the Tesla of this world, Zantar is a interlectual brute with a Gorrilaphant, And The Shadowgent is a Gentleman made of Shadows and Black Magics. I wantt to make them vastly different cfrom one another, which is why it takes a while.

Also, I'm trying to do all the others before Ice because Lord Beck said he wanted to do the Ice Gentleman.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/10/2013 5:30:16 >
DF  Post #: 173
4/10/2013 10:07:42   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
Sounds like you have tons of interesting characters for the character suggestion contest. Off all the suggestion characters you had, I would select werepyre Knight and Shadowgent. A Gorrilaphant in OS would be a great character suggestion in OS too!
Post #: 174
4/11/2013 12:14:50   
Blackshock

Well after much toiling, I've finally finished the first full evolutionary chain for my fire type dinosaur.

Meteorex -> Meteoranno -> Tyrannova

Well copyrights wouldn't be in effect seeing as they aren't officially pokemon, so yeah. XD WE NEED MORE DINOSAWRS!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 29«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition