Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Omega Progress - January 25, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Omega Progress - January 25, 2013
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2013 2:31:21   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

[SOuL Prisnor] : Just letting you know that NPCs will get balance changes as needed.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/26/2013 2:32:59   
Mother1

@ kaiseryeux21

Soul is worried about reason 2 of the purposes of NPC which is to farm credits. How can you farm credits if the NPC are getting buffed while you are getting nerfed due to the lack of enhancements? I think that is what he is getting at with the nerfing of NPC.

While I see you are getting at reason one where is to test out your build which wouldn't be good if you can kill them real easy. Is that what you are getting at?
Epic  Post #: 27
1/26/2013 3:02:18   
kaiseryeux21

@mother, soul's argument about nerfing NPC's arises due to the addition of Auxiliary Weapon to Overlord Guard. As for me, I look at it as another exciting addition to the gameplay, which is giving the NPC some variety of attacks and not only hit, cheapshot, double strike, and berserk. those are purely blockable attacks. We haven't tried yet to battle OG with his new Aux and we are now asking for Nerf?? Seems premature at this stage. AS mecha said, NPC's will be balanced if necessary.

Quote from Hermione Granger: "Fear of a name only increases fear of a thing itself".

< Message edited by kaiseryeux21 -- 1/26/2013 3:04:35 >
DF Epic  Post #: 28
1/26/2013 3:31:05   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

Quote from Hermione Granger: "Fear of a name only increases fear of a thing itself".

I got tons of Quotes of mine own ...

SouL Prisoner "- Not everything that is hard is exciting"

- "Things could be judged using common sense/ exp, not necessary, to exp ur self"

- "Learn from others Exp, not all exp r good to be Exp'ed" :)

@Mecha

That's hope fully will be a relief ..

@Mother

Thnx for understanding my point/view ... Glad someone at least got it, what i was trying" to tell :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/26/2013 3:36:39   
sky222

Welcome back to early gamma, when people were struggling to beat bigtuna and caden
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/26/2013 3:38:03   
SouL Prisoner

^Haha , it was fun that time, coz we all fought for cheevo, not for credits :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/26/2013 3:42:57   
sky222

True, true
But also think of this: now players will have a actual reason to buy var

< Message edited by sky222 -- 1/26/2013 3:43:27 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/26/2013 3:44:36   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

actual reason to buy var
huh??

What do u mean??

how does it connect??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/26/2013 3:45:07   
sky222

If its harder to make creds, people will be more likely to take the shortcut
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/26/2013 3:50:06   
SouL Prisoner

well, there isn't any feature to convert varium into credits ..

So, still doesn't sound like great idea to buy varium, coz hard to get credits ??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
1/26/2013 3:51:56   
sky222

Theres a credit and varium option for just about everything in Omega(like IA)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/26/2013 3:52:49   
SouL Prisoner

Haven't announced it :S ??? did they ??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/26/2013 4:02:55   
sky222

In the previous DNs there was an image of using 10k creds or 300 var to insert a core
And I do think they said it would apply to almost everything
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
1/26/2013 4:14:35   
theholyfighter

For the NPC problem, if they can use sidearms and auxes like we do, then I think this should happen as well:
They can no longer have too much advantage in:
1. spam the lvl of their skills
2. hardly have any cooldown
3. have those 100+ health/energy
To tell the truth, as a non-var with a little bit more than 10 enhancements, Overload Guard is sometimes(not always...and hardly) challenging...

However, I believe the devs have something to do with it...but ofc not going to delay Omega because of it...

Btw, is Omega really coming in January? Since the "What's New" in-game says: "Omega, Coming January", but what I read from the DNs tells me that it's not likely to come in January...It's like it is done being made in January but the testing isn't counted in. Remembering the time when the first announcement of Omega coming on Dec. 14...Anyways we will and have to wait.

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 1/26/2013 4:17:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
1/26/2013 4:36:38   
JariTheMighty

Farming credits from NPCs should be slower than farming credits in PvP. This would encourage players to do PvP battles instead of tedious NPC battles.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 40
1/26/2013 4:41:00   
theholyfighter

^Perhaps, perhaps...

AQW Epic  Post #: 41
1/26/2013 5:21:09   
Cookielord12

Back to the good old days when it took me weeks to beat Tuna.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
1/26/2013 7:27:19   
Lycan.

Soul said:
quote:

That's my point, they don't count, they r difficult, then wats the point of fighting them?

Maybe you don't want to ruin your win rate so you battle NPC's for credits untill you have enough to buy skill cores for all your weps.
Epic  Post #: 43
1/26/2013 7:41:20   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

they r difficult

You seriously need to understand, then post.

If the battle r that hard, how r u gonna farm?, and that too without the skill cores??? ever thought b4 pointing ??

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/26/2013 7:43:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
1/26/2013 7:48:33   
Lycan.

quote:

If the battle r that hard
Lol just because they have aux doesnt mean they r difficult

Also mecha stated
quote:

[SOuL Prisnor] : Just letting you know that NPCs will get balance changes as needed.
Epic  Post #: 45
1/26/2013 7:57:17   
comicalbike

in the good old days tuna was the hardest the others where hard as well and i liked it that way game was more fun
Epic  Post #: 46
1/26/2013 7:58:02   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

Lol just because they have aux doesnt mean they r difficult

/Facepalm

no point in telling u ...

Its not gonna be difficult coz of the aux alone, but the removal of enhancements + the aux+Improved AI ..

Do u have any idea how critics Heavy mecha's does ?? its hard to win with enhan... imagine without it ..

@Comical

You fought her for the cheevo, not credits, u fought her to win once, not farm unlimited times ...

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/26/2013 8:00:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
1/26/2013 8:12:41   
Sesura

Since NPC battles doesn't count as a 1v1 win anymore in Omega. I think its time to break the ice for "NPC killers". :D

https://twitter.com/Barbeqia - Follow me on Twitter :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
1/26/2013 8:13:58   
Lycan.

quote:

Its not gonna be difficult coz of the aux alone, but the removal of enhancements + the aux+Improved AI ..

Do u have any idea how critics Heavy mecha's does ?? its hard to win with enhan... imagine without it ..

quote:

Ever thought before pointing?
Epic  Post #: 49
1/26/2013 8:16:54   
SouL Prisoner

I already know that, it was for u, who was not agreeing the fact that it will be hard, if that doesn't happen ..
quote:

Just letting you know that NPCs will get balance changes as needed.

I wasn't complaining, i was telling "You"

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 1/26/2013 8:17:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Omega Progress - January 25, 2013
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition