Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread LXXX - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3112345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2013 19:49:57   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Public Beta for Oversoul IS LIVE!

Nulgath: Happy Halloween Oversoul Gamers!

Today Oversoul will be open to the public for the Beta phase! It's been a long journey but we are finally here! The game still has a long way to go but we are making so much progress now. I'm proud of how far Oversoul has come and look forward to developing my game further with more features and gameplay elements! This is my passion! I have and awesome team to work with: Warlic, Rolith, Klunk, Dilligaf, Revontheus and of course Artix!

v0.6.03 Updates:

• Oversoul's FIRST item, the X-Boost Item! This will increase the Experience you gain! Speed up the leveling process!
    • X-boost Update: Stackable up to x10
  • A New Boss now roams the Undead Dungeon
  • 6 New Characters Released
  • For High Level Players, Talk to Oblivion, the keeper of the Nightmare Dungeon! The Nightmare Dungeon will release High End bosses randomly for you to fight and attempt to possess. Come here in the future to challenge your skills and encounter new Monsters! The Bosses in here hit HARD!

Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site. Soon, all of our games will use this single login.

Now head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!

Also please note that the server can go offline without notice for different periods of time. This is NOT a bug.

quote:

Talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such. Posts talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking WILL be deleted, and warnings WILL be issued to those who break this rule. You have been warned before by Balu. Don't make us warn again.

Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu

First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.

If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
The choice is yours.
~M4B

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.

1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.

2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.

3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.

4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.

Eukara Vox
AE Forum Administration
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/2/2013 19:50:45   
enjoibro4

Hey guys,
Is it possible to get more than 100% xp boosts? I heard from some people you can get 10 of each, which can up to 4x your normal exp :)?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/2/2013 19:51:59   
Mondez

@Enjoibro4
Only 10 is the maximum requirement.

Lich Boss is too hard. XD

Even my Lich fails to comparison.

@below Andlu
That's new.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 2/2/2013 19:55:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/2/2013 19:53:05   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Just to note right now that from this point forward there is ZERO tolerance for any further immature and belligerent attitudes, petty arguments and otherwise useless spam. If you break the rules, expect warnings and other further unwanted consequences.

Good luck!
AQ DF  Post #: 4
2/2/2013 19:53:33   
Andlu

@Enjoi if you buy all of them 10x than it'll give 300% the first week 200% the rest of the month and 100% the rest of your live lol>
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
2/2/2013 19:54:58   
Cratess

Lol I tried using a level 1 PL and it failed so badly against the boss.

On the bright side, I just caught myself my own Poison Drake!! http://i.imgur.com/GlftvF4.png

< Message edited by Cratess -- 2/2/2013 19:55:16 >
AQW  Post #: 6
2/2/2013 19:55:02   
Lemonus

To a nice, new and fresh start!
DF AQW  Post #: 7
2/2/2013 19:55:03   
UnderSoul

@M4B Don't worry, I'm sure everyone can and will handle themselves.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/2/2013 19:57:19   
enjoibro4

@mondez
I know, but lord escherions said if you buy 10x lifetime, and 10x the first one, you can get 200% :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/2/2013 20:03:10   
Mondez

Interesting info, but I wouldn't want to spend too much on temporary exp boosts so 100% exp boost is satisfactory for me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/2/2013 20:05:19   
Andlu

Well 100% for 100 SG is cheap. 10% non stackable on df is about 20 SG here
EDIT: I know that 3 hit combo of vergil is the same of Bill, but is the WB 3 hit combo the same too? It looks wierd :/

< Message edited by Andlu -- 2/2/2013 20:07:49 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 11
2/2/2013 20:10:36   
Combat dummy

Shadow Commander Is Tougher Than The Crypt Samurai. The Keep Killing My Level 8 JF
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/2/2013 20:10:56   
Cylia

I'm pretty sure Lich is hiding from me, as weird as that may sound. For the past 8-9 times i have ran the dungeon, it has been Degore waiting in his place. :3
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 13
2/2/2013 20:12:08   
Andlu

The OP character from shop is already level 17? How the ...?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 14
2/2/2013 20:13:11   
Char

@Andlu: I think it is a bug
Post #: 15
2/2/2013 20:14:44   
hijinks

I'm back! Have I missed anything? :O
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/2/2013 20:14:55   
Andlu

@Little Meh. No that was just to show that having 100% + EXP and gold and also having a OP character gets you to high levels easy.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 17
2/2/2013 20:16:37   
Victoria3114

Hey, I have a question about the promotional. What happens to the bar when the promos change?
Does it reset or does it stay at 250, so you get all future 250 characters for free? Or does the thing subtract 250 or 160 from your current level?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/2/2013 20:17:04   
Combat dummy

Come On BURN MAGE!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/2/2013 20:17:16   
Char

Oh... I thought of that bug that instantly gets you to a high level when you buy a legendary from the shop

@Vic: I think rolith said that we would get all future 250 characters for free

< Message edited by Little Rascal -- 2/2/2013 20:18:20 >
Post #: 20
2/2/2013 20:17:44   
Andlu

@Vic 99% sure it'll reset. No point of releasing further promo character when only one package gets all character. But we don't know yet
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
2/2/2013 20:18:01   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I assume the bar will reset since Promos are made to encourage buying more SGs and it's kinda hard to do that if you keep giving players free characters if they bought 250 SGs one time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
2/2/2013 20:19:28   
Andlu

@Little What he said that? Where? :o
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 23
2/2/2013 20:20:22   
Combat dummy

No TC, I Need BURN MAGE. Not You!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/2/2013 20:21:13   
Andlu

@Combat Lol. Just burn mage needed of all new characters here also.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread LXXX - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3112345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition