Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers IX (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers IX (Read the first post)
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2013 19:26:25   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Thanks It kind of serves as a hint since he said It should be around for a good while so I think I'm fine for now lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
2/5/2013 23:28:03   
Dread97

Does Father Time have Retribution or not? im finding conflicting information O.o
Post #: 27
2/5/2013 23:32:31   
Victoria3114

@ Dread
Regretfully, I can confirm Father Time does indeed have retribution; I just got Time. I had hoped it would be a Founder only card, but alas...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/6/2013 0:32:29   
Dread97

^okay thanks for the info :D Congrats on getting time btw :)
Post #: 29
2/6/2013 11:07:08   
venci1199

hi i want to ask at which level would a frogzard be able to defeat the witchblade and fiend of vergil bosses and sometimes when i click to charge up an element the game stops and i can't do anything.is that a bug.
Post #: 30
2/6/2013 11:21:03   
Megadragonknight

I think the best would be at lower level like lvl 4-8 because the lower the level, you will gain quite a good advantage as they have lower HP but it require lots of LUCK to win using lower level which i don't like using luck rather than my own skills to beat the bosses since they are OP. Sometimes the game freeze when i charge an element. It maybe a bug it don't occured frequently.
Post #: 31
2/6/2013 11:39:23   
HeroKae

The characters that can be found in the dungeons (except bosses) have fixed places or can be found anywhere in the dungeon? Some can only be found randomly or all can be found by using explore button?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
2/6/2013 11:43:26   
Megadragonknight

@HeroKae
Basically, every monsters can be found both randomly or by exploring button. But exploring would be a better choice since i managed to encounter every different characters in one spot but some are very hard to encounter but unlike Poison Drake, they are still a bit easier to encounter.
Post #: 33
2/6/2013 11:43:49   
Vagaran

I believe all of the character EXCEPT bosses can be found with "explore" button at any place. I have heard that some people encountered the characters in the TC area of the dungeon though.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 34
2/6/2013 11:49:40   
HeroKae

Ok. Thanks. I will try find the stone golem in the TC.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
2/6/2013 12:00:21   
The Stranger

Actually you can find A Stone golem anywhere within the Labyrinth and i think the treaure chest rooms have lower spawn rate ...
Post #: 36
2/6/2013 13:12:52   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

The above top post. The Father Time character has retribution and greater heal so It's the same as the founder?! Nulgath needs to do something I mean every time a new character comes out they have no new cards I mean the Founder character can't even have one special card then what Is so good about It?! The only orginal card I have ever seen Is ShadowFire from the BD but I'm sure Nugath will give that to some other shadow charactor just to ruin It -_- I hope he gives the Founder something special cause almost every character Is the same as the others In It's element.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
2/6/2013 13:59:41   
Mondez

@SG
Nulgath stated that players would have access to all of the cards. I don't really understand to why players want special cards for characters. I thought that DD would have ShadowFire due to the dragon that he uses in battle. Personally the Retribution is basically a rare card fit for Legendary Light characters. ShadowFire will probably given to another shadow type dragon in the future and of course to your statement for Founder getting a special card in the future is kinda unseeable, but who knows.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/6/2013 15:09:34   
BiasedBass

There's also card customization so, it's possible to have every card for each element.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
2/6/2013 16:06:59   
Redingard

So, technically, you could have a light character with an Empower or two in it? No elemental restrictions? I don't see how that would work, though. You could be an Ice character and have a pure Fire deck.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
2/6/2013 16:29:34   
BiasedBass

^I meant that you could have access to all of the cards within your element, but that is also possible though it would be weird.....
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/6/2013 16:35:43   
The Jop

Is that actually what card customization is going to be? What's the point of having hundreds of characters then? It's going to be based on aesthetics just like AQW.

< Message edited by thejop -- 2/6/2013 16:36:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/6/2013 16:42:24   
BiasedBass

@thejop I said it's possible he also said that cards will likely be sold in shops and found on bosses/enemies here
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
2/6/2013 16:51:54   
Redingard

I was thinking that certain characters would have special cards exclusive to them. Like, Father Time should have a card like "Time Compression", or Lich with "Undead Horde" or something like that. Might me a good idea...guess it won't be like that. Maybe someone should Tweet that idea to Nulgath. *nudge nudge wink wink*
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
2/6/2013 21:07:34   
obsidian6

will there be doomknights in oversoul?
AQW  Post #: 45
2/6/2013 22:24:25   
Skurge
The Dealer

@obsidian6:

We're really not sure. No one but the actual staff would have knowledge of that.

-S

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/7/2013 0:09:55   
Megadragonknight

@obsidian
It maybe possible since we have a paladin in OS but i can't guarantee there will be doomknight in OS. It would be very GREAT if there is doomknight and maybe doomknight overlord in Oversoul.
Post #: 47
2/7/2013 2:15:03   
Supersei

so i can have ten X-boots of any size?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
2/7/2013 2:54:05   
Megadragonknight

@supersei
Only the lifetime stack to 10 while the others does not. If you bought 10 lifetime boost, you can't buy other exp boost anymore.
Post #: 49
2/7/2013 2:55:50   
Supersei

so i will now be getting 100% bonus on every battle? (i bought 10 lifetimes)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers IX (Read the first post)
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition