Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Will you play in omega?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Will you play in omega?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2013 14:11:40   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

For most people out there who have bought the Golden Ticket (Hey Titan, you stole that off charlie and the choco factory!), they will not be participating in the event.. Is there any reason(s) to this?

Please comment if you are competing or if you don't want to and why you don't want to, you could even post why you didn't buy the ticket.

Discuss Omegaoblins
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/5/2013 14:14:37   
the final hour
Banned

jnope i wont be because its a time game the more time your prepared to grind the more chance you have of winning i would prefer skill to factor into it but oh well. i mean some people will play 15+ hours a day 7 days a week just to get this . i cant compete with that as ED doesnt hold my interest enough to stay on that long. thats why im not competing.
Post #: 2
2/5/2013 14:15:54   
Mother1

Many people who brought the golden ticket won't be playing due to the tounament coming during their final exams or when they have work. Heck I remember a thread made some time ago by a person wanting the prize to be in game and buyable because of the delay.

But as for me if I have time I am going to play this like I played the infernal war meaning I will go all out if I have the time.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/5/2013 14:16:05   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I bought my ticket mainly for the dual weapon sets I'll be getting. A chance to win a bot is just an extra benefit. I might not be able to get the Gold or Platinum cheevo but I'm pretty sure I'll at least get the bot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/5/2013 15:18:37   
Drianx

Same as ND above.
Not really aiming to score high in the tournament due to lack of time. :p

However subtle, please do not publicly accuse anyone of having ever cheated in the past, present, and/or future. Content omitted. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 2/5/2013 16:24:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/5/2013 15:19:15   
willendorf

I won't have time to compete with the super hardcore players -_-

AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/5/2013 15:25:58   
Mother1

@ willendorf

We all know that the no lifers are the ones who will win this tournament. It would have been worse if they would have broke their promise and sold the ticket in game. Casual players have little to no chance at this.
Epic  Post #: 7
2/5/2013 15:27:53   
xxmirxx

and without us mother1 ed wouldn't be here
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
2/5/2013 15:35:37   
ED Prince of Shadows

I'll probably go for 1000 wins, more than I've done in two weeks for a very long time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/5/2013 15:37:31   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

^^1000 wins? Pahh, I'll double that..
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/5/2013 15:37:49   
Mother1

@ xxmirxx

My point is that the way this tournament was made was poorly made IMO. in tournaments involving any kind of game play every player has an equal chance to win no matter what kind of player you are. However this tournament caters to hardcore players more then casual ones since you have to get the most of something and that something is gained through battle.

But on your comment wrong. Everyone makes it possible for ED to be here not just the no lifers. Heck even casual players who are loyal to the game help the game.
Epic  Post #: 11
2/5/2013 15:51:10   
ED Prince of Shadows

quote:

^^1000 wins? Pahh, I'll double that..

Some people don't have a lot of time on our hands..
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/5/2013 15:59:01   
Wandering Guardian

Im interested to see what enhancement cheevo i get. I looked it up earlier and i've purchased over 400k varium in game over the years, and im sure at least half of that has gone on enhancements!

~WG

AQW Epic  Post #: 13
2/5/2013 16:20:05   
LatinLover/Martini

Well. Im at a rough spot. I want to play in Omega but I need to focus on my life cause I got alot going on :P Idk whats next for Latin Lover
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/5/2013 16:21:44   
Wandering Guardian

I was right to wonder what Enhancement cheevo i've got! I got the Ultimate one! Woot!

~WG
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/5/2013 16:30:50   
willendorf

^Nice!
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/5/2013 17:24:49   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I agree with final hour
I don't have the time to commit, however, I will play as much as I can
So I guess I am participating, but not planning on winning
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/5/2013 17:26:25   
ChaosWeaver

Ain't nobody got time for that!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 18
2/5/2013 17:29:13   
sleddyboy3

I got ..about 1900 varium, that's good enough for me. I can buy a Dage Boomstick, maybe get a core..gotta wait for that promo code

So yea, I'll play, haven't been active for a while though.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 19
2/5/2013 17:44:16   
Wasted Spirit

I'm going to test the stage to see if I'm going to quit...Due to all the time and money I've spent into the game...I most likely will stay (:
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/5/2013 19:45:18   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

I certainly intend on competing. Some people have legitimate reasons to not compete and I don't blame them. Less competitors for the rest of us. :)

Epic  Post #: 21
2/5/2013 20:10:53   
jzozezjzozez

Yes I will be playing!
AQ  Post #: 22
2/6/2013 0:03:16   
legion of souls

Sorry y'all I got life to attend to!
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/6/2013 23:05:16   
nico0las

If we're going to compete in this game, let us encourage originality and skill over stat buffing and repetitiveness.
Omega does not encourage this at ALL.

Personally, I have university to attend to as well as a family that needs fixing, so no.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/7/2013 2:33:14   
Omega ^~^

Well I won't be able to play because I gotta be studying I live in Cali I have to prepare for the CAHSEE my test to graduate ill still play just to try out if I can get the golden yeti but people comon give some of us a chance to at least get somthing people that play this u need to take a break an start on doin somthing else I don't wanna be messed up

Commander Cody 35
Post #: 25
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Will you play in omega?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition