Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Patch Notes - 1.5.1 - February 9, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes - 1.5.1 - February 9, 2013
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2013 18:14:04   
Retrosaur

Sure, they made retrain prices better.

They have not acknowledged the fact that STR abusers are rampant now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
2/9/2013 18:18:57   
One Winged Angel1357

First was the HP revamp next is whatever bit of balance they want to do next. Step by Step balance should prove to better balance the game
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
2/9/2013 18:29:13   
the final hour
Banned

quote:

So this means all the people that get put off the game because of the varium advantage instead of buying, will not happen, most likely increasing the player base, and therefore with more people more varium will be purchased for the purpose of short-cutting costs.

nice theory must be why most games are rolling p2w pvp wise. cause the setup ED is rolling is where the money lies ?. wonder what happened to the other pvp games that adopted this setup ;) . and ill mention city of heroes shortly after it went free to play try getting to the website, that was the biggest online game in exsistance in player base and revenue) their was and even they codnt pull this setup off remaining profitable.

< Message edited by the final hour -- 2/9/2013 18:32:18 >
Post #: 78
2/9/2013 18:32:43   
edwardvulture

Did anyone notice this update made credits even harder to come by?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
2/9/2013 21:26:04   
Giras Wolfe

No emergency balance fix? -_-
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
2/9/2013 22:46:14   
f4tal1tY

Well this is the first step to giving balance to the game? IMO the health/energy buff was really needed, fights were ending WAY too quickly, and it was getting kind of boring :/ However, with the hp and ep, it seems like its back to Mass BH/5 focus BM again... ._. oh well

- F4tal1tY

- My Guide to Tech Mages - Please check it out! Feedback is appreciated! :)
Epic  Post #: 81
2/10/2013 1:26:30   
Hun Kingq

5 focus Blood Mage with high tech and defense is back to failing now due to how weak Plasma Cannon is against the low tech strength abusers. If someone complains there is too much blocking they are full of it since the fix I only blocked once rest of the time Double strike than Berzerker. Even Atom Smasher connecting more often taking away all of my energy. The Hunter class is just as bad with their smoke and malfunction now they figured out to use EMP then the core skill energy shot to finish off your energy, common massacre is level 7 and above basically getting easy kills even level 31. Tech Mage with malfunction high support and high strength is just as bad with energy shield failing constantly you might as well call the match because you lost in a couple of shots even with them being Intimidated they still get as much damage or more. Then the Strength Blood Mages Bludgeon is constantly connecting. Infernal Android is getting more damage than ever before with low tech on players with higher tech.

Regular strikes should not increase rage as fast as it should rage should be based more on skill usage and that is another thing that is not blocked regular strikes so all what the strength abuses have to do is strike over and over again.

1vs1 has become a plain nightmare and requiring 150 wins takes for ever just eight more every 10 matches I win 1 due to lack of blocking and a weak Plasma Cannon which it needs to be renamed Plasma BB and Plasma Rain needs to be renamed to Snow Flurry.

It is up to Titan to get this out of control strength rampage under control with all his unwise adjustments since the introduction of Shadow Arts it has gotten worse and since players don't want to get away from the abusive nature do not complain when you are forced too and you start getting more losses as the rest of us are getting at this point in time.
Epic  Post #: 82
2/10/2013 1:27:13   
RageSoul

@edward
I did , and even with unlimited NPC challenge , that doesn't mean they're easy Credits .
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
2/10/2013 1:38:02   
SouL Prisoner

The NPCs "really" needs to be nerfed ...

Has anyone here tired boos fights??? after omega ..

Your thoughts on it??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
2/10/2013 1:42:57   
Giras Wolfe

Str mercs are even worse now with higher base HP/Energy. Str builds were the only ones that NEEDED 72 energy in the first place. Tactical players are struggling to find a use for it all. I'm surprised the patch didnt address this.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
2/10/2013 1:47:21   
kaiseryeux21

@soul. yes, i did beat george lowe as a BM. i was using my 25-30 def and 25-30+10 tech with 18-22 str I did use level 3 reflex boost and level 7 field medic. i manage to heal twice due to high ep. it was a very close battle, he manage to reduce my health up to 10.
DF Epic  Post #: 86
2/10/2013 2:27:27   
SouL Prisoner

^ Lowe was always easy... i was talking about 2vs1 boss ..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
2/10/2013 2:35:51   
OmilliYo

Massacre Bounty Hunters are impossible to beat for me... 3% chance to win against them for me. Unless I block and crit through out the match, there impossible :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
2/10/2013 8:40:21   
Ranloth
Banned

Tank TLMs are also having a blast. With high base EP, higher HP, forgoing Str and Support completely (so Tech + Dex + HP only), they can tank out a lot, loop heal, Generator also helps them.. >.> So it's battle of relying on Crits, getting deflected a lot and either not bothering or flipping & logging out. <.<
AQ Epic  Post #: 89
2/10/2013 10:30:29   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Woah, really? I've seen some pretty tanky ones, but those to the extent you're describing must be quite a sight. And a rare one at that, too.

Meh, strength has always been a problem, it's just that the varium people are recalling/getting to know the problems non-enhanced users face.
Post #: 90
2/10/2013 11:17:27   
DanniiBoiixD

Trans, I beat someone like that with my dex abuse BH build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
2/10/2013 12:27:24   
  RabbleFroth

quote:

Did anyone notice this update made credits even harder to come by?

Do you mean in Omega or 1.5.1 patch?

quote:

They have not acknowledged the fact that STR abusers are rampant now.

Consider this your acknowledgment. :)

quote:

The NPCs "really" needs to be nerfed

We agree with you, but if it comes down to time (which it did in the last patch) we will prioritize PvP balance first.
Post #: 92
2/10/2013 12:28:53   
King Helios

RabbleFroth,

What do you think about removing the +10 to Energy that was in first Omega release, and just doing it by level?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
2/10/2013 12:54:14   
ansh0

Yo Rabble, can we have a small restock of Dage's guns in celebration of the Golden Yeti tournament?

Is it too much to ask :3

Don't say no or my tarantulic minions will haunt you.
Epic  Post #: 94
2/10/2013 12:59:56   
SouL Prisoner

The only way to save CH is to give back there old way of how static worked ..

I m kinda bored with the same build and class, I think there should new skills and shuffle of skills too :D

Most important : skill requirements, no more stats requirements, so wat?? There r so many skills still spoils the fun of having unique builds ..

The skill requirements must be reduced .

Last but certainly not the least, please give back juggs only life line, "BOOSTERS"and of course reduce the lvl range ...

Currently the game is pushing me into something I do not want to do, solo ... No way ... I wanna jugg, but that is in bad shape :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
2/10/2013 13:03:53   
King FrostLich

quote:

Consider this your acknowledgment. :)

And what about dexterity and technology progressions? Mind if you decrease them and increase the base amount of defense and resistance as well?
Epic  Post #: 96
2/10/2013 13:08:24   
ansh0

Soul, what the heck are you talking about?

I am doing perfectly fine as a BH in jugg with less than stellar gear.

Ya just need the right build mate.
Epic  Post #: 97
2/10/2013 13:11:00   
Ranloth
Banned

@Silver Sky Magician
First one I've seen in fact. The fight was dragging though, I lost with my build which isn't abusing one stat (sorta jack-of-all-trades). I'd take Str any day due to how quick they are and the fact I stand a bit more chance with a block or crit. :I
AQ Epic  Post #: 98
2/10/2013 22:27:59   
SouL Prisoner

@ansh

Ya right, and when did u and BH became jugg expert ???

Ur so clue less that your even using a wrong class fot jugg ...

Few battles don't determine the balance ... So chill out and let them hear out the majority of players :)

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 2/10/2013 22:29:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
2/10/2013 22:53:22   
xPl0opyx

@soul So you're a jugg expert then? He didn't even say anything about doing a "Few" battles...
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Patch Notes - 1.5.1 - February 9, 2013
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition