Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Final Smashmas War Showdown DNs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Final Smashmas War Showdown DNs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2013 10:42:31   
Plasma Charge
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Randor the Red

February 08, 2013
Final Smashmas War Showdown
This week is Smashmas! Er... Smashing Season? How do you make a new word from Winter and Smashmas? Anyways, on with the Design Notes! This week, we're running one last test of the Smashmas War. Wonderp Bread created a new monster AND a rare set! The drop rate is much lower than before, because you guys are WAY too good at finding them lightning-fast! (Must be those superpowers you unlocked!) This test will help us balance the new monster and give Wonderp Bread a chance to flex his monster-crafting muscles (so beware... monster size and animation may change slightly as he tweaks them)!

Next week is Hero's Heart Day! All's fair in love and war, but how fair will YOU fight your battles? Have a great weekend, Smashers!

Tags: Randor the Red Smashmas War

quote:

Randor the Red
January 30, 2013
Player Suggestions Week

We've been adding your item suggestions to the Good and Evil Kiosks every day this week! If we see an awesome item that doesn't fit either shop, it goes into BOTH! Remember: when you submit your item, please let us know which faction you think it belongs in, or if you'd like us to decide. We want to make your ideas happen wherever possible, so just let us know! As always, the Hero or Villain suggesting the new gear will have their name in the description AND get that item added to their account.*

We can't use any art files submit for legal reasons, which is why we create what YOU imagine! Some slight changes may be made to your design, but we will always try to keep as close as possible to your concept. We're going to keep trying to include more player-suggested items in the future, too!

* That is why we ask you to include a link to your character page (but NOT your password! AE staff will never ask for that).

Tags: Randor the Red Player Suggestions
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/10/2013 12:46:49   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Cool...er...experiment! :P Hits hard and takes a while to go down, even with a team. The set dropped lightning-fast (on the second run), but I think i just got lucky with that one. I especially like the set cause of a favourite color of mine which it incorporates. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/12/2013 15:29:35   
Red Komet

You know its better for Super Villains to dress Purple and Green also Purple and Green is a must for a Super Villain Faction not this whole black stuff black does not scream Super Villain only Purple and Green screams Super Villain
Post #: 3
2/12/2013 18:06:52   
plebster

Suggestion items are awesome!
I gotta check out the mainstreeteast update tomorrow.
AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Final Smashmas War Showdown DNs
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition