Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: str spammers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: str spammers
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2013 17:11:31   
ReinVI

@ strutt yes yes it does take more brains

Bezerker = % based.. as long as it connects no matter now much defense you have its still going to murder your life bar down enough to either kill or next turn kill with rage

BB = base number 55-58 or something.. easily countered with any number of defenses... malf = lower bb damage, defense matrix/ reflex boost +defense make it do less damage,
hybrid/ mineral armor = bonus armor lowers it's damage, as you can see the only time you can actually use BB is when your either raged so it can get through what defenses people
have or when your not malfed etc etc.

as you can see yes it requires 5x-10x more thought in when to use bezerker than using bunker
Epic  Post #: 26
2/14/2013 17:21:32   
STRUT MY MUTT

While I agree that Strength needs a nerf, I don't agree that it's smarter to use a build that don't work, no matter how creative it is. You can do it if you want to but I'll stick to my build that gets more wins. And I'm not a strength merc btw.

I was using this popular strength Merc Build during the last month of Delta and kicking everyone's butt with it. Now everyone is using it so I changed.

< Message edited by STRUT MY MUTT -- 2/14/2013 17:22:46 >
Post #: 27
2/14/2013 17:28:25   
caser5

Strength Spamming is a strategy, but it's the obvious-est and easiest one too see and use. Everyone shouldn't get upset towards the users of these builds, they are just adapting to win, if anyone deserves a little blame it's the Developers, Even then people should understand the complexity of something like Omega and patiently wait until they fix it.

< Message edited by caser5 -- 2/14/2013 17:30:58 >

Curiosity Killed the Cat
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/14/2013 17:57:08   
Q...Q

Str spammers : Easiest way to win , Lazy IMO

Str spammers: They cry me a river when they get blocked

Str spammers : i Enjoy when they cry, when i blocked them Berzerk

Str spammers : QQ

< Message edited by Q...Q -- 2/14/2013 17:59:10 >

Join Canadians Pride with me.
And we will share the care cup together.
DF Epic  Post #: 29
2/14/2013 20:15:18   
TankMage

I'm going to lock this up, the discussion going on isn't very constructive and along with that the topic is starting to creep toward balance discussion which belongs in the balance forum.
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: str spammers
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition