Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Patch Notes 1.5.2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes 1.5.2
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2013 19:11:47   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

@Depressed void

I don't think alot will buy that promo. No need for varium.
Epic  Post #: 26
2/15/2013 19:13:27   
the final hour
Banned

^ yeah not to mention it will be avalable free next year ^.^ and you have to spend $50 to get it this year . lol
Post #: 27
2/15/2013 19:16:42   
Stabilis

quote:

I don't think alot will buy that promo. No need for varium.

I think you have the wrong guy, the last thing I said was about Support and Technology.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
2/15/2013 19:18:26   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Well I do not see support and technology players in 2v2 ;D. I see much +5 focus, and still owning with the str build ;3.
Epic  Post #: 29
2/15/2013 19:20:22   
the final hour
Banned

^ naw the strengh abusers will laugh at the devs "you call that a nerf lmao" and continue obliterating everything . which may make the support builds decent as they counter strengh well . every other build good luck with trying not to get your record destroyed your going to need it .
Post #: 30
2/15/2013 19:23:10   
Calogero

Another fix that should come fast is a Crit and Rage tweak...

I just used 24+ energy shield on my 26-32 +4 Resistances and
I still got hit for about 50 Raged Berzerker damage

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/15/2013 19:23:29   
liy010

Any new Missions?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/15/2013 19:27:43   
kosmo

the new aux core is just op imagine if u r a bh or a ch and u get auxed before ur massacre, u will be forced 2 srtike and end up loosing even whit 2nd turn on another bh or ch tht uses this core
Epic  Post #: 33
2/15/2013 19:30:42   
the final hour
Banned

^ most people wont buy the aux with it being with the 10k package tbh . and the cores rlly arent that powerful not to the extent of $50 so not an issue imho
Post #: 34
2/15/2013 19:31:46   
upgradefire

quote:

the new aux core is just op imagine if u r a bh or a ch and u get auxed before ur massacre, u will be forced 2 srtike and end up loosing even whit 2nd turn on another bh or ch tht uses this core

that might not be a big factor cause most of the time bh and ch use mass when the opponents health is low to the point where they really dont need to be using mass
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/15/2013 19:33:54   
  RabbleFroth

Quick downtime to fix an issue with Tech Mage stats.
Post #: 36
2/15/2013 19:34:31   
Vypie

Yeah, it wont be so bad. Plus, massacre BH usually have rage when it's time to massacre. So instead of massacre, the opponent eats a Rage attack.
Unless rage strike gets blocked.
Epic  Post #: 37
2/15/2013 19:35:59   
ValkyrieKnight

From what I seen this nerf didn't do anything, now Berzerker and mass do 10% less damage, big whoop.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/15/2013 19:37:00   
the final hour
Banned

^ I said that would be the case before the servers went live was obvious
Post #: 39
2/15/2013 19:45:29   
Hard boy

Gr8 work, just as i log in i find someone with the new azrael gun and aux, and max mass, just as im about to heal, he activates gun's special and i cant heal anymore dying by the mass, for god sakes....
Epic  Post #: 40
2/15/2013 20:05:30   
ValkyrieKnight

@ Final Hour

Eh, I took a few days off ED to wait for the update only to see barely anything changed. Still really upsetting for me that as soon as Omega was implemented all my characters have become useless due to the nerf in health per stat. I was completely fine with the -6 and -8 def in agility, this is just so much worse. I can't enjoy this game anymore on my merc/tech/bounty I can only play as BM.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/15/2013 20:09:26   
Stabilis

I change my mind about a wave of Support and Technology players bullrushing PVP, Strength is still as dictating as ever. Now you know I was right. You (balance tinkerers) need to do something huge to save EpicDuel. And fellow players who do not think EpicDuel's PVP or balance is not in trouble... they ARE and I can see every minor detail of it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 42
2/15/2013 20:24:17   
ReinVI

I have to agree.. strength is still just as OP and honestly I think this does indeed require a swift sledgehammer of nerfing to strengths overpowered face ... and if your gonna do all these tiny do
nothing bandaid patches then do one ever 2 days not 1 tiny thing for an entire week of work... seriously :/
Epic  Post #: 43
2/15/2013 20:25:17   
kaiseryeux21

sorry devs, but str merc still dominating. i know its still early to tell but i will give u a scenario. A focus BM first strike, use intimidate. str merc simply use level 10 blood commander and yeppe, the intimidate is vanish. the 10 percent reduction on berzerk and double strike doesnt help alot because they can still spam str. and they even gain health thru blood commander. I dont want to sound so sarcastic, but are the dev's really know how to balance this game??
DF Epic  Post #: 44
2/15/2013 20:29:43   
the final hour
Banned

^ its not just mercs though its worse with mercs and bhes in particular.

but its strengh period

most of the skills are still screwed .

they changed hp and took away enhancements and expected all the skills to be just fine .

you know i knew this wodnt fix the balance b4 it went live .

and the devs are supposed to know more then me

first omega gets triple delayed takes months too release

then it turns out theyve gone to far with the varium nerf

then it turns out theyve completely screwed balance

then it turns out they dont do 1 failed balance update but 2

and they wonder why people loose their cool .
Post #: 45
2/15/2013 20:37:43   
Hun Kingq

As long as they leave the progression and equations the same no matter what they reduce will not matter if there is no blocking.

In stead of nerfing skills how about buffing the non-strength skills so that other builds can combat the strength builds.
Undo the changes to the multis and bring them up to par with one another in battle damage.
Since the Plasma Cannon is "Devastating Plasma Cannon" undo the nerf and make it devastating again.

They are trying everything but what their instincts are telling them to do and soon they will have no choice but to finally make the changes they need too.

Just found a level 35 merc with max Bunker Buster so I lowered my technology to match that players and the damage is the same but now the true test must be done to see if the battle damage is matched which would mean having total defense the same as their total resistance which is including the points from armor and Hybrid armor on max that would mean I would have to have defense at 33-40 +5.

But trying to find Level 35 merc with high tech bunker buster will be very uncommon because so far I have seen high strength max Blood Commander/Double strike/Berzerker builds some with level 3 maul.

So with high dex would that make a difference against strength builds one would think so but how it been going probably not.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 2/15/2013 21:11:19 >
Epic  Post #: 46
2/15/2013 20:55:15   
ReinVI

if anything the % that they edited those skills should be tripled or more >.>
Epic  Post #: 47
2/15/2013 21:08:11   
Fortitudo

So no Valentine's Day missions or new cores beside the promo ones? =(
Epic  Post #: 48
2/15/2013 21:49:58   
Xerolt

What do you guys think about the Grim & Demonic Heartbreaker?. Debating whether or not I should get them.

< Message edited by Xerolt -- 2/15/2013 21:52:07 >
Post #: 49
2/15/2013 22:01:05   
Fortitudo

They look cool in the shop, but not as good when you actually see them in battle.

Here's 2 pics of the energy one, so you can see for yourself.
http://bayimg.com/maJFGaaeK
http://bayimg.com/MAjfiaAek

< Message edited by Fortitudo -- 2/15/2013 22:08:03 >
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes 1.5.2
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition