Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How Well Are You Doing In Omega?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How Well Are You Doing In Omega?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2013 13:18:50   
abhi09

i thought why dont we share with each other as to how well we are doing in omega ( of course do mention your class and battle mode).

starting myself.
2 vs 2 cyber hunter, 400 odd fights ~ 55% win rate.

people pls dont rant about the update on this thread., surely there are better threads for same.

my main idea to start this thread was so that everyone could know the avg win rate of various classes & battle modes, but sadly only few replies haave catered to that. i request all you intelligent epic duelists to please keep this thread on track.
keep dueling. good luck.

P.S MODS : pls move the thread to appropriate section if possible, as advised by a fellow user.

Moved to GD. - SMGS

< Message edited by abhi09 -- 2/16/2013 16:39:35 >
Post #: 1
2/16/2013 13:59:59   
ansh0

Strength mercenaries- VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD

Rest- Nu-uh.
Epic  Post #: 2
2/16/2013 14:06:24   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I'm hating it so far

My win rate is around 70% - ish, and I don't have many skill cores
My average was so close to 80% in delta... Sigh..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/16/2013 14:08:58   
axell5

atleast ur win rate is above 50% -_- mine is between 40%-50%
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 4
2/16/2013 14:13:09   
the final hour
Banned

all the weapons are the same pretty much .

my main issue with this - boring

the balance after two "balance updates" is still absolutely awful lmao
all hail our mighty overloads the strengh builds ! ^.^
they may have no brains but heh who needs em "HULK WIN"

the varium nerf
they most not like money or loyality (varium needed a nerf not so bad though )

juggernaut
they made it from extremely easy - almost impossible
talk about one extreme to the other

this game has took a nose dive since omega i say this for the reasons i mention above .its sad i cant think of a single good point since omega .

< Message edited by the final hour -- 2/16/2013 14:14:05 >
Post #: 5
2/16/2013 14:15:08   
nico0las

Support/tech mage build.
So far I'm positive, I have like a 65-70% win rate after 400 battles.

The only thing I object to is how badly varium was "nerfed".
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/16/2013 14:18:33   
Fortitudo

I'm doing better than in delta, simply because I don't have to deal with juggernaut battles anymore. As for my primary mode of 2v2, it's about the same. Basically bunker is out and berserker is in.
Epic  Post #: 7
2/16/2013 15:40:43   
Lycan.

I'M NOT DOING WELL IN MUGGA;
MAYBE IF THEY BALANCE THE STRENGTH BUILDS AND OTHER OP BUILDS (NOT SURE IF THERE IS ANY OTHER) AND IMPLEMENTED AN ADDITION OF SKILL CORES I WILL LIKE OMEGA BUT CURRENTLY I DON'T.
Epic  Post #: 8
2/16/2013 15:45:54   
Hun Kingq

Omega is turning out to be worse than Delta and the latest fix, you have to ask what fix?

If you have no blocking but the ones with lower dex blocks you reducing the damage will not make a difference if you don't block.
Epic  Post #: 9
2/16/2013 15:55:38   
Winters Key

@Lycan
Seriously, hang off the caps XD

Thanks to this BRILLIANT omega update, my win rate is 30%.
I'm looking forward to seeing V.A.B's.

Edit.: V.A.B's=Very Awkward Builds. Couldn't tell? XD

< Message edited by Winters Key -- 2/16/2013 15:56:13 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/16/2013 16:03:15   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I think I'm doing better than I used too, I've always had a horrible win ratio though since I don't really care about it
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
2/16/2013 16:38:17   
abhi09

people pls dont rant about the update on this thread., surely there are better threads for same.

my main idea to start this thread was so that everyone could know the avg win rate of various classes & battle modes, but sadly only few replies haave catered to that. i request all you intelligent epic duelists to please keep this thread on track.
keep dueling. good luck.
Post #: 12
2/16/2013 16:44:50   
Emptiness

So far in 2vs2 I'm doing well, 32 wins so far with an 88% win rate.
Post #: 13
2/16/2013 17:51:39   
Pinkie Pie

5 focus Cyber hunter, 87-96% win rate! In my opinion, Cyber Hunter is the best class in Omega.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/16/2013 17:57:31   
Betabot.

My level 27 Tech Mage has been going awesome. 87-92% range
High Support (Malf + Aux) + Bolt
Epic  Post #: 15
2/16/2013 18:41:12   
Teufel Hunden

i honestly love omega, i dont care about enhancements, i dont care about the wep stats thing. Epicduel players have been arguing that the gap should be closed between varium and non-varium players then finally it comes along and they all want it gone now. Be careful what you wish for, it could en up biting you in the butt. I love the missions that they give and the rewards that are given along with them. Also, i dont mind about win-loss because you get to see more old players coming back and honestly i do 2v2 so it isnt a great win % for most as it is and makes it so in 2v2 you dont get lower level players (varium or non-varium) who cant help against mega enhanced builds. Lastly, this makes it so that you arent burning a hole in your pocket at every new promo due to the fact that all weps have same stats and cores make weps unique but they arent a "must-have" like weps used to be. They are taking a direction i had never thought of and it was the best approach they could have taken in my opinion. So all-in-all i am loving omega and im doing pretty well in it. :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/16/2013 18:56:36   
One Winged Angel1357

@Final how is that any different from Delta when the build to be was Stat spam and your set? Beta had the support Spam Merc and the STR spam BH. Gamma had different flavors of OP'd based on varying levels of abuse it all depends on what the Dev's had crippled and what the Dev's had buffed the update before. Delta was pile all of your enhancements into a single stat(Strength for the most part) and spam away.

I am trying to figure out if HLTM should be listed as support spam or a genius creation that gave birth to the real power of the STR spam BH.

Anyway I am enjoying Omega except that my glass cannon PB build went into a dry spell of like 10% so I switched to an SC build which is working much better
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
2/16/2013 19:09:47   
Banir

Before the first patch, I had a good thing going with 140 hp tactical merc tank in 1v1. I think I got around 80%. I had a pretty high atom smasher to nullify strength builds. The increased health and energy kinda ruined that. Now I'm doing a support build in 2v2. I'd say it works pretty well. I win most of the time there's a fair fight of just level 35's.
Epic  Post #: 18
2/16/2013 19:47:20   
Q...Q

With my build Right now im over 85 % EASY win rate and over hundred fight today
DF Epic  Post #: 19
2/18/2013 11:23:34   
sylar67

Below sea level .
Post #: 20
2/18/2013 11:35:32   
i like bounty hunter

30-40% average win ratio with good partners
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
2/18/2013 11:35:38   
Stabilis

Initially great, now a bit worse that I see fewer Strength Mercenaries.

More Focus users now. What can you do?
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
2/18/2013 11:55:14   
Clutch

I'm doing great :). Still trying to hit that 90% win record in 1v1.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
2/18/2013 11:59:35   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Comfortable with a dex/tech supp merc, but trying to whittle down smaller issues of defence.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/18/2013 12:02:58   
Darkwing

TM, 5 focus with high tech, 2vs2
my win rate is 60%-ish
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How Well Are You Doing In Omega?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition