Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Stun Auxs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Stun Auxs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2013 3:21:15   
King Oranges

So i was thinking, that the epicduel team should create a line of stun auxs, a energy one and a Physical one.
Before you comment, ED ALREADY HAS A 3% STUN CHANCE CORE!! well ed should make it only exclusive in the 10k package or 7k package to promote people buying varium.
So the 7k verison only gives you the energy/Physical aux (choose one or the other) so people dont have to be forced to buy a 10k just the get a stun aux.
So the core should be i dont know.. 10% chance to stun. Because i just feel that variums are getting ripped of their varium right now.
And i think it should cost 250-350k credits because it takes about 3 months for a dedicated ed player getting that much credits.
But this is my idea. so make any nessecery changes to the pricing or the idea itself.
Plus why i think this aux is good for omega, because omega is the last testing phase and it should have like a trademark item marking it. (other than the omega armor that is in the making when i posted this.)

The name i came up for it is Stun Zooka/Bazooka(P) and Stun Obliterator(E)

Please make any changes or comments about this idea.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/19/2013 4:11:36   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

10% is alot compared to the stun guns.

I suggest you to decrease it too around 6-8%
It should be more then the guns since auxes have a longer cooldown!
Epic  Post #: 2
2/19/2013 4:45:05   
Remorse

Though I like the look of the stun guns and their aux counterpart would probably look pretty good.

However I think the devs need to steer away from luck based cores.

Either that or lower luck chance as the increase the amount of cores.

Otherwise luck become way to impacting.

Personally I think the game would be much better without single luck based skill core.

But Im one of those people who don't like over the top luck, others do.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/19/2013 4:52:55   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above indeed you are, without any luck based cores, things would be more un-balanced, all other non luck based core is somewhat OP right now, some people think the new azrael core is OP and guess what, they are not luck based and reliable.

i support this idea, it could certainly come in handy on the omega auxes in the making.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/19/2013 6:30:17   
Remorse

Reliable non luck based skill core's power is only as OP as the devs make them..

Once again it's completely your opinion if you think luck based skill cores will add to balance.

But I hope you realize that say if they added powerful luck based skill cores for every weapons passive and active the games will become completely luck based.

Perhaps you do realize this and are one of those players who does not care for strategy and would rather you win or lose due to random based factors.
Epic  Post #: 5
2/19/2013 7:08:32   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

You are forgetting that they first need to restore balance before removing the luck factors.
And there never really was ''balance'' in this game, so the luck factor will also not be removed for the time being.

If they manage to give us a balanced game, then they may remove the ''luck'' in this game.
But this will most likely not happen for a long time with the current balance team, although they are hiring more people.
Maybe that will give us balance
Epic  Post #: 6
2/19/2013 11:13:54   
EpicIsEpic

Well i disagree and here are my reasons
The game is already enough luck based
How much is 350k credits in battle victories its about 10937 battle VICTORIES. The normal skills only cost 7k it is very unbalanced if you think about it
7k=3% chance to stun
350k=10% chance to stun
So pricing is a bit off. I would say the price shuld be 50k not more because people are already having dificulties getting stuff e.g. do some 2v2 you will find out that pretty many people dont have stuff e.g. no aux or no sidearm.
So i am sorry but not supported from me.
Post #: 7
2/19/2013 11:16:05   
Remorse

Blitz,

NEVER EVER did I say remove luck,

I am honestly sick of people quoting that from me...

I said luck factors FROM SKILL CORES,

A massive difference.
Epic  Post #: 8
2/19/2013 16:21:01   
Mother1

@ remorse

you mean in other words the only luck we have will be block, deflection, crit, and stun while everything else be like chairman's fury?
Epic  Post #: 9
2/20/2013 23:10:34   
King Oranges

hm.. thanks for all replies everyone. my changes: Cost of the auxs around 67k credits or get it for free via 10k package.
because the stun guns were 10k exclusive so varium players would feel ripped off if f2p players got it for 40k without paying varium.
Stun chance:lower down to 6% for credits verison and 8% for 10k verison
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/20/2013 23:21:12   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

There really isn't much you can have for a non luck based passive that cannot be abused or actually be worth buying. A passive health regen core would either stack with Blood Lust and Super Charge/Surgical/Blood Commander or it would just cancel them out/not apply to those. So it'd be worthless to BHs and BMs, give Mercs a passive health regen, a debuff, and a passive armor. TLMs and TMs would have both energy and health regens plus armor/DA.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/21/2013 0:44:04   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@king oranges is should never be available for non variums if it was a promo.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/21/2013 1:24:23   
Remorse

@ ND,

Thier is endless posiabilities, for passive cores NON luck based.

The limitations are only your imagination, Plus they can be perfectly balanced as well.

I have come up with a few,

- Shield re-generator: When you use a turn to NOT attack (heal, energy drain etc, basically anything skill which does not give rage) You get 1-5 defense and resistance for a single turn, at capped level you would get 5 defence and resistance for a single turn after you do not attack.

-Planned attack: When you do not attack, next turn you gain a 5% damage bonus for a single turn.

- Energy protector: reduces the effectiveness of energy drains by 30%

-Stat protector: Reduces the effectiveness of stat debuffs affecting you (includes all skill cores and buff drains such as azreal) by 20%

Plus these were the first things that came to mind, and they can easily be adjusted figure wise to be balanced.

Their is absolutely no reason to have luck based skill cores, except if its positive luck (reduces chance to be blocked etc.)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/21/2013 1:26:28 >
Epic  Post #: 13
2/21/2013 17:32:07   
Giras Wolfe

Enough with luck based cores! I want passive cores that aren't luck based. Like say, a bloodlust effect that only applies to Strikes or something thats actually useful or intelligent rather than just slightly affecting one of the game mechanics.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/22/2013 3:37:28   
King Oranges

Hm.. thats very interresting.. why dont you just ONLY can buy it in the 10k promo like the past stun guns.
And make it that its the first aux/weapon to increase in stats,plus it increases 2 stats like example: improves with dex and tech, str and supp, supp and dex. so it doesnt encoruge people to do stat abuse builds.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
4/21/2014 16:08:15   
The berserker killer

I love this idea. Not OP, and just an extra perk for Varium users. Afterall, after a year free users could potentially buy it too in game.

--Ghost God--
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 16
4/21/2014 23:48:59   
GearzHeadz

I like this idea. The art could be modeled similar to the stun guns art. Maybe 10%... Because auxs have a 3 turn cool down... But that still seems rather high, so a 5% like the stun guns would probably be the best bet.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
4/22/2014 12:33:56   
The berserker killer

I think 10% is okay. It'll be as rare as getting frost-bitten and, besides, it'll encourage more people to use more support because of the damage and stun chance!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Stun Auxs
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition