Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= What does AQ Mean to you Contest Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= What does AQ Mean to you Contest Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2013 19:02:52   
Strange little dude

You know, I kinda wish Eschaton wins (assuming he's planning to participate)
if only because I wanna see his delusional fanatical NPC in the game.

I myself am not gonna participate because I'm not very good at telling what anything means to me

I miss ZardWars
AQ  Post #: 26
2/19/2013 19:04:08   
Heroes of the Scape

I am almost scared to see Exchaton win.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
2/19/2013 19:06:38   
UnderSoul

That's why we must! although, I kind of feel bad wishing defeat for someone in a contest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/19/2013 19:37:53   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

Well I have posted my poor attempt { still think I sounded more like a commercial than a heartfelt plea for others to come an join us on this wonderful game}
you would think after having 35 guardians that I would be able to convince others to give this great game a try. LOL seems the only one listening to me was - ME? lol

good luck everyone ! but remember we are all winners here, A game that each of us finds a special place in our hearts an Imagination. Great staff that are friendly an interact with us! plus the friendships we have all made here on the forums as we help each other explore the exciting world of lore..

< Message edited by Pepp -- 2/19/2013 19:41:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
2/19/2013 19:38:38   
stratuscone

wow the winner sure is in for a lot of amazing prizes
AQ DF  Post #: 30
2/19/2013 19:39:14   
Daimyo Daimyo

@Pepp Wait. We're supposed to write a persuasive essay to try and convince people to play AQ? Is that what the contest is?
MQ  Post #: 31
2/19/2013 19:42:06   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

Daimyo I may have mixed the 2 together? what AQ means to me while using the social media I was writing on {Facebook} to try an get more of my friends to join us here on AQ with the referral system as well

< Message edited by Pepp -- 2/19/2013 19:46:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
2/19/2013 20:38:55   
The Gambler

Damn. The lure of being an NPC is tempting as hell but...I regretfully have to say...the Hand of Fate will have to pass on this one. I simply don't do Facebook or Twitter, and I feel that there's others out there who would do a far better job of this than I would.

However, I have to say that if I did do this, she would have to be either carrying, or getting followed around by, a Falerin plushie.
AQ  Post #: 33
2/19/2013 21:27:55   
Tha Killa

@Fal, since I don't have Facebook can I make an account (like Killa of something like that) and still be eligible?
AQ  Post #: 34
2/19/2013 21:30:08   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Winter Knight, your entry link doesn't work. Ease up on the privacy settings.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/19/2013 21:33:32   
Heroes of the Scape

@The Killa: I believe you would be fine. If you have a Google account you can just activate Google+
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
2/19/2013 21:39:49   
The Gambler

Well, let's see who wins this.

Who will I be rooting for? Hmm...who do I hope to win...
AQ  Post #: 37
2/19/2013 22:00:32   
Calm Wind

Fascinating contest. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on one's perspective), I shall not be participating. While I could write something about what Adventure Quest means to me, infrequent posting on a few message boards is about as social as I am ever going to be on the internet. As such, I have do not have an account on a social networking site, and I do not have the desire to create an account for just a single contest.

I do wish those of you participating the best of luck. It shall be interesting to see what sort of entries you can come up with.
AQ  Post #: 38
2/19/2013 22:00:56   
The Winter Knight

Well, I gave it a shot. I would love my NPC in the game, but if not, well I trust the staffs judgement. Anyway, I'm honestly interested in how the NPC will turn out, being picked or no picked, that sounds extremely interesting to me.
AQ AQW  Post #: 39
2/19/2013 22:04:03   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Winter Knight, read my post.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/19/2013 22:07:06   
Razen

@The Gambler: Pick me! Pick me! I offer world peace! ...or stealing things(Like a MtAK's thunder ). Pacifistic shenanigan causer right here! Look no further! :P *Totally not shamelessly advertising myself*

*Cue some more shameless advertisement* Meanwhile, I wish that we could skip to 3/31/13...I like 1/4 odds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/19/2013 22:10:27   
Heroes of the Scape

@Razen: For now. I am working on mine.

< Message edited by Heroes of the Scape -- 2/19/2013 22:17:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
2/19/2013 22:11:20   
Micharion

I'm debating about whether I should or should not.
AQ  Post #: 43
2/19/2013 22:14:09   
kors

@Razen: Well tomorrow I shall lower it to 1 in 5! I feel that mine will get a little long though. I also just made the google+ account just for this contest.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
2/19/2013 22:15:02   
The Winter Knight

Ah, Link fixed, it can be viewed now.
AQ AQW  Post #: 45
2/19/2013 22:17:21   
Razen

@Heroes of the Scape: ...Well, he fixed it now. So back to 1/4. Doesn't matter anyways. I haven't figured out time travel...yet.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/19/2013 22:18:23   
kors

@Razen: I could have Kor teach you after I win!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
2/19/2013 22:20:03   
UnderSoul

Petty fools, when the contest is over you will be learning from Lord Scorpio! That is, of course, if I can figure out my preferred method of entering.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/19/2013 22:21:17   
The Gambler

*Claps her hands in delight* This is going to be good, I can tell. *Giggles*
AQ  Post #: 49
2/19/2013 22:21:30   
The Winter Knight

How many do you think will actually sign up? So far I'm seeing maybe three more people will. Anyway, as I said, I don't mind so much if I don't get picked, I'll be interested either way. Now, if I did get picked, I will start bouncing with excitement. Oh, and If I do, my plan is to make my character as evil as I can possibly make him. Except he will be against the harm of children. Man, I already have the beginnings of a back story drawn up. Guess that's what happens when you spend a long time with text RPG's.
AQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= What does AQ Mean to you Contest Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition