Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Want to be a NPC in AQ?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Artix Entertainment News and Announcements >> =AQ= Want to be a NPC in AQ?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2013 18:37:38   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Then head over and check out our 1st ever What does AQ mean to you contest!

For over a decade AdventureQuest has been sharing its stories with the world. Well now it’s your turn! Did AQ help you through a difficult period, allay the crushing weight of boredom, bring meaning to your life, or help you form an unhealthy obsession for undead? Well we, and the rest of the world, would like to know.

Using the social networking site of your choice (twitter, facebook, g+, linkedin etc…) compose a post entitled “What AdventureQuest means to me” and share your story in the link above. For the author of the finest testimonial we are reserving the finest of prizes, be immortalized in Game as an NPC, with an in-game event and story written by Falerin himself!

This contest will end 3/31/2013 and winner announced shortly after. So dust off your thinking caps and get to work because you cannot win if you do not enter! If we get enough good responses we may even award some additional prizes at our discretion. Share your story, help shape the future of AQ, and be immortalized for all time. Pretty Sweet Right?
AQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Artix Entertainment News and Announcements >> =AQ= Want to be a NPC in AQ?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition