Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: '14 Days of Hell'

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: '14 Days of Hell'
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2013 15:22:12   
Fortitudo

More like 14 days of entertainment. I guess you don't want to win bad enough astral ;d.
Epic  Post #: 26
2/24/2013 15:24:52   
Dimentic

You forget how big of a moneymaker this tourney is. In this case - the longer the better.

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
Dimentica!
Epic  Post #: 27
2/24/2013 15:33:35   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

@Everyone

Stop flaming and targeting Astral. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and we should leave it at that.

@Astral

I apologize that you will not be able to participate in the event, but this event will not change for one person. Sorry, that's just life.

@Everyone

This tournament is not going to be "simple" (nothing that rewards special prizes should, to be fair). You will need to invest a lot of time and effort in order to get a very rare item and achievement. It wouldn't be fun it the developers handed it out so simply.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/24/2013 15:41:53   
The Astral Fury

I actual don't want to win or compete in this tournament not my thing really, I'm actual speaking for the majority of players who can't keep up at this riduclos pace for this long. This whole achievement and differently colored yeti dosent really appeal to me all that much IMHO. Whenever I tend to rant I'm usually speaking about other players who are going through the same thing I'm going through and this game isn't exactly perfect either, there are flaws and I may talk about them, yes I may rant and maybe do not get my points across as clearly as I could, but I'm trying to help the community wether it seems like it or not, lord knows this game get's frusterating after a while and people start to rant, but when i rant it's never about just me I'm influenced to talk about cause it has happended to me, but I'm talking about the other players too. Like say for instance the tournament lasted one day and I don't know I had a project then. That's tuff luck for me I'm not gonna make a post saying argh I can't compete I have a project make it start tommorow I'll expect it move on and hope for the better next time, however in this case I know it's not just me who can't spend 2 weeks on this many others can't too, how does the world revole around me because I'm speaking for the other players who can't compete this long or keep up. Also it's not JUST ME who can't particpate (even though I don't really mind wether I win or lose) they are many others too. Just because I talk about a problem does not mean it's how I want to it to be I'm generally talking about the players not my myself.

Basically I really don't care wether I lose this tournament or not. however I feel the pain of those players who are having A tuff time keeping up, yes I know they should work harder, but many can't work hard enough to stay at the top at these fast paces the tourney's going at.

@practel Oh no perfectly fine I've excepted that I'm just considered about alot of the players who can't (Pretty selfish huh?). I honestly understand where everyones coming from I just think it's hard for the other players to keep up at these rates, yes it's meant to be hard, but man it's pretty crazy.

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 2/24/2013 15:45:23 >
DF AQW  Post #: 29
2/24/2013 15:46:56   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

The tournament is designed for players who are willing to work hard and have a goal set in mind. It shouldn't be simple even if the general community can't keep up with dedicated players. There are ALWAYS going to be people who can do it easy, and others who can't. There is no perfect balance between the two.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/24/2013 15:48:32   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

^^ At above, I totally agree.

I have also thought about the "supporters of the game", the people who pay cash.
Don't they have work - therefore they work 'hard' in real-life but not in the game?

This tournament was a flaw. However I'm still going to try and win :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/24/2013 15:48:46   
The Astral Fury

I kinda see your point Practel thanks for being polite and delievering the message swiftly, I kinda see the flaw in my argument so hopefully you guys can keep up

A quick question can you evole your golden yeti? I think that would be a cool feature for the players who won. Like the Golden Omega yeti!

< Message edited by The Astral Fury -- 2/24/2013 15:50:23 >
DF AQW  Post #: 32
2/24/2013 22:41:57   
SouL Prisoner

Well, it's true that your physically not forced, but ya mentally forced for sure ..

I mean Cmon I got Y.T.T and I'm not playing ??

Like I said, if they reward everyone with Y.T.T they would all be happy ... A cheevo with the description "Y.T participant" would be nice :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/25/2013 9:55:17   
ThePriest

I see it like this. It's a new thing in epicduel.
Of course after the tournament. I will probably write some more opinions on it.
But of course it's good that it's only two weeks instead of one month.
It would have been difficult. But right now I'm focusing on just getting a gold yeti.
And not the rank itself.
Post #: 34
2/25/2013 9:57:46   
Vagaran

@ThePriest

Same, I'm just aiming for that Yeti...

But I'm pretty sure once the Tourney is over, I won't be playing ED for a few weeks. I'll definitely be needing a break from the slaughterfield =_=
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 35
2/25/2013 9:59:16   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Mmmm, the golden yeti would be nice >:D currently I'm aiming at just over 700points per day
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/25/2013 10:04:16   
ThePriest

@vagaran123
I will also play less after the tournament.
Focus maybe on some events misson and small things then play a few days a month hardcore.

@J.U.S.T.I.C.E.
If you have the same nick in the game that you have here.
So it looks like you get your yeti :)

< Message edited by ThePriest -- 2/25/2013 10:06:28 >

*MUNCH* Your sig has been munched for overuse.
Please use signatures only once per thread page.
See Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
Post #: 37
2/25/2013 10:08:17   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

I'm aiming for 1250 a day
Epic  Post #: 38
2/25/2013 10:12:51   
Vagaran

I aim to get on Top 30 every day. I'm usually only back on Top 50 after around 12 hours sleep.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 39
2/25/2013 10:35:07   
SouL Prisoner

LOL, all my plans for the Y.T are screwed :/

System cheated on me :(

Not sure what to do ... Have to manage with my laptop ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/25/2013 10:42:31   
Drianx

I'm not interested in the tournament at all.

Simply because I'm a casual player and I couldn't stand finishing the tournament in the 101th place.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/25/2013 11:59:53   
Remorse

Far too many things happening for me these two weeks for me to worry about even playing ED.

I think the comp, is a great way to reward dedicated players however.

And I hope that the yeti ticket isn't completely useless after not getting in the top 100.

Main reason is that I hate seeing anything I buy in this game go to waste.

Since this whole promo pack was based on assuming factors such as the omega weapons actually having good skill cores and the tournament being some random unknown time soon after the omega launch, it would probably be fair on the devs to add a small thanks for risking the blind purchase.
In the form of say a small yeti comp participation achievement, simply for obtaining any amount of points during the time, I dont think this is too much to ask.

Epic  Post #: 42
2/25/2013 12:17:02   
ansh0

My vote goes for The ticket------> Cheevo.
Epic  Post #: 43
2/25/2013 12:21:39   
SouL Prisoner

^YAY :D

Hope they do give it, like they did for Jugg .. First players to test Tournament ..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/25/2013 12:26:05   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

I agree Soul, that would be good. Especially for the casual players who support the game
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
2/25/2013 12:29:31   
Baron Dante

I still think that a participation cheevo would be good, but it actually needs to require participation, not just having the ticket. So I do think there should some relatively manageable mininum amount of points you need. Otherwise it's just a cheevo for purchasing the omega preorder.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/25/2013 12:32:25   
Vagaran

I agree, a participation cheevo for having reached X amount of points (maybe 300-500?) would be nice for everyone.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 47
2/25/2013 12:35:17   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

I think it should be more like 5000 points?
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/25/2013 12:37:41   
Smackie El Frog

I like this idea. Maybe even name it, "Not So Yeti?"

It's a very nice idea for the people who supported the game, but don't have the 12+ hours to spend daily on this tournament.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/25/2013 12:39:50   
SouL Prisoner

Cool .. Everyone's liking my idea :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: '14 Days of Hell'
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition