Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Name Change

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Name Change
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2013 12:22:52   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

lack, yellow, gold, silver, purple, and blue all have wins. 1 win no matter how old the account is excludes them from deletion

So...because they got 1 win and the others 0 they wont get deleted?
What if the alpha had 1 lose and 0 wins, does it still get deleted because it lost that one battle it played, while the alpha that won his one battle doesnt get deleted?

Great system devs, great system
Epic  Post #: 26
2/27/2013 12:37:53   
Mother1

@ zeph

Alpha players have those ultra rare items remember? I said that in the previous post and that also excludes them from being deleted. The fact that they also have wins is just another loophole.
Epic  Post #: 27
2/27/2013 13:56:40   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

^ So?

So because they made a account in alpha and not in beta but are exactly alike those ''5.000.000'' characters they dont get deleted?
They have done the exact same thing as those ''5.000.000'' and dont get deleted because they did it a year earlier?

Sounds fair to me :\

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 2/27/2013 13:57:53 >
Epic  Post #: 28
2/27/2013 14:17:54   
Mother1

@ zeph

Any player with 1 win no matter what the phase was would escape deletion. Remember they deleted players without wins or rare items. I know it sucks that you want a name but can't get it because the player with the name holds a rare item, but that was the conditions the staff made with this.

Epic  Post #: 29
2/27/2013 22:18:08   
doomkiller98

Mother1 Rules are made to be broken ;)
Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Name Change
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition