Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= February 23 2013 Design Notes - Happy Birthday Postmaster General

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= February 23 2013 Design Notes - Happy Birthday Postmaster General
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/4/2013 5:16:33   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Randor the Red

Happy Birthday Postmaster General

This week we're celebrating Postmaster General birthday, because he's leveled up in real life! Head on up to the Super City Overlook and click the shop button to see a host of happy birthday gear! The team is working on ideas to expand the Smashdome with a monster arena, but we want to know what YOU would like to see there! Let us know on Twitter, Facebook, or the forum and keep an eye on the Design Notes to see what we decide!

Tags: Randor the Red Postmaster General

So, Postmasters birthday came and went, he probably ate some cake and got to train more stat points :P and we got some cool items with this occasion! I`m curious, what would you guys want to see next year? A shop stocked with more cool looking items, maybe a small birthday quest or something else?

I`d actually like to see a whacky power, something mailman related, maybe a twister made of mail, newspapers and dogs swirling around when i use it.

Also, nice job with the items this year! I liked the cardboard set. I keep asking myself what type of hero or villain would choose that as his main uniform. XD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/6/2013 10:45:06   
Phoenix Myth

Happy Birthday! Am I late?
AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= February 23 2013 Design Notes - Happy Birthday Postmaster General
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition