Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread XCVIII - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread XCVIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3112345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2013 10:20:43   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Public Beta for Oversoul IS LIVE!

Nulgath: Happy Halloween Oversoul Gamers!

Today Oversoul will be open to the public for the Beta phase! It's been a long journey but we are finally here! The game still has a long way to go but we are making so much progress now. I'm proud of how far Oversoul has come and look forward to developing my game further with more features and gameplay elements! This is my passion! I have an awesome team to work with: Warlic, Rolith, Klunk, Dilligaf, Revontheus and of course Artix!

Game Update v0.6.11
7 New Rank Up Characters! Find out who got Evolutions!

• Vampire Knight
  • Sword Maiden
  • Sword Matron
  • Max Storm
  • Greater Maggot
  • Dire Maggot
  • Sentry Lord
Love Weaver's Return!
For those who missed her last weekend, Love Weaver will return to the Shop for this Weekend Only! Get her before she's gone... again!

Soul Gem Sell Back Testing:
Soul Gems Sellbacks will be available to players that bought the once Overpowered Boss versions of Witchblade and Fiend of Virgill and ONLY if you bought them in the Shop. We need to make sure the sytem will work correctly. Next week we will implement sellbacks for more characters!

Card Update:
Neutralize Card will require you to only Discard 1 Card in exchange for 10 Energy. ( Used to require Discarding 3 Cards )

Coming Soon:
  • Card Customization.... *crosses fingers even more
  • Unlockable Content
  • There are rumors of an Ogre invasion. Some say they've come to take revenge on their once Orc oppressors!
Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site. Soon, all of our games will use this single login.

Now head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!

Also please note that the server can go offline without notice for different periods of time. This is NOT a bug.

quote:

Talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such. Posts talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking WILL be deleted, and warnings WILL be issued to those who break this rule. You have been warned before by Balu. Don't make us warn again.

Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu

First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.

If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
The choice is yours.
~M4B

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.

1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.

2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.

3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.

4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.

Eukara Vox
AE Forum Administration
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/6/2013 10:26:20   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
Lol. Nice to see you back. Its been a while since i last saw you. Welcome back!

@ND
Haha. Thx for that then. Mr Moose.
Post #: 2
3/6/2013 10:26:52   
Jmagician

Never have I felt so happy playing OS! ! !

@above: It is nice to be back! >:D thanks!

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 3/6/2013 10:27:36 >
AQW  Post #: 3
3/6/2013 10:27:56   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
Congratz!

Edit: Oh by the way, i believe you remember who am i, right?

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/6/2013 10:28:35 >
Post #: 4
3/6/2013 10:29:30   
Vagaran

@Jmagician

Gratz I've yet to find Mama Beetle, Alpha eludsive Zard, Poison -good at hiding- Drake and Kruger the rare cat.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 5
3/6/2013 10:31:04   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'm only missing Cosoma and Kruger out of the 7 beasts. I also need to go find Earth Golem as well. As for others, I'm missing Lich, Goblin and Orc Peon and that should be all of them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/6/2013 10:31:51   
Beck

@Megaknight
I don't have a Twitte either. *sighs*
Well, I guess we just have to hope that the contest is on the forums too this time around...

@JMagician
Yay congrats! Now join in the Beetle love!

Just call me Beck!
AQW  Post #: 7
3/6/2013 10:32:07   
Jmagician

@Mega: I would have confronted you about it if I didn't lol. I remember you in many threads before I left :P

Thanks all! The best part is, it was the first thing I encountered! :O

@Beck: Sadly, I don't think I will train him for a while. I just wanted a complete beast set xD

@ND: You'll get them soon, I on the other hand may have gotten all of the beasts now but still have to catch up on all those releases I missed out on.

@vagaran: Yikes, you have a while to go! LOL

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 3/6/2013 10:34:37 >
AQW  Post #: 8
3/6/2013 10:34:34   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Hey don't know if this is old news but did Thrak get Deathflow taken away from him?
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
3/6/2013 10:36:40   
Vagaran

@Axel

Uhh I haven't heard about it o.o

@Jmagician

Ikr.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 10
3/6/2013 10:37:21   
Jmagician

@Axel: The wiki says it still has it?

On another note, I hope I never step into the north ever again in my life. My work there is done!
AQW  Post #: 11
3/6/2013 10:37:51   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
Then i assume you do remember me. xD I almost thought you wouldn't recognize me because i changed my forum name.

@Lord Beck
Oh, i thought you have it. Yeah, i hope so. But nowadays in AE, contest especially for AQW are participated in Twitter and Facebook. This makes it slightly harder for some who don't want to create Twitter/Facebook for some reason. I hope Nulgath will be very kind to hold the contest on the forum too.
Post #: 12
3/6/2013 10:39:31   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I haven't been able to draw death flow in the past 7 PvE battles .-. Nvm for some reason the card for DeathFlow now says neutralize
~Axel

< Message edited by Axel459 -- 3/6/2013 10:41:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
3/6/2013 10:40:47   
Megadragonknight

@Axel
Its either that Thrak should not have Death Flow or its a bug but most likely the second option.
Post #: 14
3/6/2013 10:41:05   
Jmagician

@Mega: You changed your name!?!? I clearly remember that avatar and a similar name to go with it though xD You must not have changed it much haha. What was it before?
AQW  Post #: 15
3/6/2013 10:41:39   
linklink0091

oh my...so many more cosoma users now :o i take it they raised his rate of spawn as well then ._.
AQW  Post #: 16
3/6/2013 10:43:19   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
Lol! You didn't noticed that? xD I guess i didn't change it much. Gonna change my avatar soon. Erm, sorry but i don't get your last sentence.

Edit:
@above
Yep, i think its safe to assume now that the beast characters' respawn rate had increased. The beast characters are now considered the common character but not really that common unlike the old characters. When the new players start playing OS. They will think its easy to encounter PD, Kruger, Alpha Frostzard, Cosoma. This will bring back some memories in the future.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/6/2013 10:45:54 >
Post #: 17
3/6/2013 10:44:06   
Vagaran

@Jmagciain
His former name was Megaknighthero. However he liked Dragons and knight's in OS so I came up with his current name :p
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 18
3/6/2013 10:44:51   
Jmagician

@linklink: Sadly, they did. Despite the fact that it was super hard to find and thought that I would spend my days at the north for a very long while, I enjoyed battling barbarians and looking for the darned beetle deep down inside. Clearly Cosoma was the hardest to find and I have strong reasoning to believe that it was considerably lower SR compared to the other beasts so I would have liked it if they raised Cosoma's to that of say PD. But now I have a Cosoma so I don't care anymore! XD

@above: Megaknighthero! That is what it was. I remember calling him "Mega" before so that it was made me remember him now because he didn't change that part of his name! LOL I knew it :S

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 3/6/2013 10:45:53 >
AQW  Post #: 19
3/6/2013 10:47:08   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
Haha! Thx to vagaran for the name suggestion and i remembered giving him a title called "Master of doom" but now he prefers to be the king of Orcs.
Post #: 20
3/6/2013 10:53:09   
The Jop

I only need Darkon now to finish my collection of free-to-play characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
3/6/2013 10:54:28   
BJEBLE

Oh hi Jmagician, welcome back to the forums. Although that was a little late.
Anyways, I have a level 3 Orc Axeman and am going to have Thrax, in about a week because i want to train other characters. Also, for some reason I almost never use my left pointer finger when typing.
DF  Post #: 22
3/6/2013 11:09:11   
almanac01

*Yawn*
I should probably go to sleep now.
Managed to evolve every non-Rev non-Halloween char to the max (except legendaries).
Night everyone.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 23
3/6/2013 11:23:12   
BJEBLE

@above o.o really? That's awesome. I don't even have a level 20.
DF  Post #: 24
3/6/2013 11:49:47   
Megadragonknight

@BJEBLE
I think you read wrongly. Almanac mean evolved every non-Rev and non-Halloween character to master evolution except legendaries. Not level them to 20.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread XCVIII - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3112345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition