Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Your secret hideout!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Your secret hideout!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/26/2013 1:10:31   
Zakster

Dude my Secret hideout of HQ would be a tree House . . with all types of weapons of such . . missiles . .machine . . knives ,, all that plus i'll have sepertae parts of the tree house .. it'll be like a hangout . . parties ther. . fun things such like thta . . omgosh u has me talking about sweet HQ lol!!!!!
Post #: 26
4/30/2013 21:49:55   
Dvloki

My hideout of choice is simple! I'd craft a functioning portal to the W.W.W. (World Wide Web) and hide there until I feel a need to exit this endless portal! I would then make it where I can jump from page to page, visit, scroll, go back, type, and any other function a computer with internet connection can do. I'd play games in my free time whilst hiding inside of your computer. Also, due to the fact I can go through messaging systems, and any other form of communication via WiFi/Ethernet, I'd be able to go from building to build, state to state, country to country, continent to continent with ease. Not only will it be incredibly simple, I'd also have the fastest form of transportation! Estimated 3-5 seconds to portal my way over to Japan! Visit around for the day, then zip my way on back to the United States of America! Fast, efficient, free, fun, easy, and moving! What else could you want from your hideout base!?!

Thank you
~Dvloki / Kisses~

< Message edited by Dvloki -- 4/30/2013 21:50:24 >
AQW  Post #: 27
5/27/2013 22:48:25   
herosmashyumi

My character is neither a villain nor a hero but chaotic neutral. Shes lived in seclusion since the birth of time deep in a cave that leads into another realm named Harmony which is said to be the birthplace of the world (she's not the creator of the world just a guardian). It is also the place where once a human passes away the soul goes there. The human race have searched for Harmony for many years to discover their origins and meet their creator (little did they know the creator passed away centuries ago which is why Yumi is the guardian of Harmony.) but not many have been able to find it or escape the labyrinth.

Basically what the cave would look like. (Didn't make this is just an example.)

What Harmony looks like once you reach it. (Did not make this one either just another example.)

What Yumi looks like. (Yes I drew this one. She fought in WWII that was when the world needed her the most.)

quote:

Also, speaking of lairs, hideouts and bases, would you see them as a nice addition to HeroSmash if the dev team would start to release superhero and supervillain houses ingame?

It's more of an event thing it would be a pretty amazing adventure filled expansion, the area itself with monsters probably as long as getting Blinding Light of Destiny in AQW, but at the end find an NPC with Dage like items.

But if it had to be a lair it'd be 2 separate houses. One for the cave and one for Harmony itself. As a house item Yumis throne seat could be one.

When it comes to characters I think a lot about it.

< Message edited by herosmashyumi -- 6/3/2013 20:44:29 >
Post #: 28
5/31/2013 22:01:24   
flashbang

hideout=an outhouse
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 29
6/1/2013 20:49:44   
Question Mark?

Including lairs or inner sanctums for heroes and villains sounds like a perfect addition to city of heroes. (And hey, all the other super hero games have started doing it)
Personally, I find no better place to relax than my penthouse suite, located high atop the towers of Pythagoras Industries. From there, I can gaze down upon the city. The city that slowly but surely plays into my hands. The city that soon will become the epicenter of my revolution against destruction. The city that will lead this world into the future. A future that I create.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Your secret hideout!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition