Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Frysteland 2013: Success or Dissapointment?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Frysteland 2013: Success or Dissapointment?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2013 13:10:28   
DestruRaGe

Yep dissapointment. The best was Elite yeti boss. No war, no tournament for everyone = dissapointment.
Epic  Post #: 51
3/9/2013 13:16:36   
Average

@The Astral Fury

This is so true. I'm a casual player, normally not playing for more than a couple hours a week just for fun. I want to enjoy the time I spend playing this game, because I have other games I could be playing if I don't enjoy this one, and other real life things I need to take care of. When one mission will take you (at my rate of a few hours a week) a week of hard work, with rewards that don't make much of a difference, well...

Let's just say I haven't started the Frysteland missions.

And as far as the OP's topic, I'm slightly disappointed. Missions take too much time out of my day to do, and the balance in PvP is okay I guess. But, to me, it's all the same. PvP, with nothing new. Since I've started 2v2 I've been playing a little more, but I wonder if there could be something extra the Devs could thrown in to spice the game up a little.
Post #: 52
3/9/2013 13:40:26   
Sortrius

There wasn't anything really exciting this Winter, very disappointing. I think now the staff needs to start focusing on balancing the game just a little more and start working on the RPG side of EpicDuel more.

If there was a bigger Quest line to EpicDuel, involved with PvP, I would play this game so much more.
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
3/9/2013 14:03:28   
Oba

Disappointed, if I understood the "story" correctly. Legion won the war and now as we did this quest chain, we will be protecting Frysteland from Alydriah so she never returns? Did Legion just get skrewed over this year again?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
3/9/2013 16:31:41   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

^ I believe Alydriah 'back-stabbed' the legion last year at the end of the war. But im not sure.
Post #: 55
3/9/2013 16:36:35   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@oba Alydriah pretty much hates all of Legion so don't be surprised that Legion would want her out of Frysteland.

quote:

At this point it is clear that Alydriah has abandoned the modicum established by Baelius. She has begun a crusade the likes of which humanity will never forget once the hammer falls upon the warring Factions of Delta V. She is unbridled vengeance manifest. Her word is law and her resolve is unwavering. She will crush the Exiles and disband the Legion, for whom her distaste is not hidden. The world she seeks to create is one of order by fear, and it would appear she has an eye to include Caden in her plans. Who would resist her? Who can stand against the roiling storm?

http://epicduelwiki.com/w/Alydriah_Descarl_(storyline)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
3/9/2013 16:48:03   
Oba

Oh.. right. I knew she made us kill the legion war leader (logic, again cindy), but I thought she took his place.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Frysteland 2013: Success or Dissapointment?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition