Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lojaali Vero

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Lojaali Vero
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2013 23:10:40   
Silver
Helpful!

Lojaali Vero

Quests given
Betrubung Depths

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
When entering Sulen'Eska for the first time:
Lojaali Vero: Who have you brought to us Halda? Who are you, stranger?

• You first.
      Lojaali Vero: I am Lojaali Vero. I am a wind elf of the Vind, and guardian of Sulen'Eska.
    You are too quick to trust, Halda. For all we know, <he is/she is/they are> a Rose spy, or assassin.

Lojaali Vero: <Character>, if you wish to meet our leader, I must ask that you first prove your intentions.

Lojaali Vero: The Rose has attracted many recognizable names and faces.
    Lojaali Vero: You are clearly exceptionally capable. Letting you in unfettered is not the same as letting in some refugee eager to fight.
    Lojaali Vero: Especially after what happened at the Sanctuary.
    Lojaali Vero: I do not know you personally. I do not trust you.

Lojaali Vero: Speak to me later if you'd like to prove your intentions.
    Lojaali Vero: But until then, access to Sulen'Eska will be restricted for you.

Lojaali Vero: We will be watching you, <Character>.

When approaching Lojaali Vero before turning in 2 Rose Emblems:
    Lojaali Vero: <Character>. You claim to be this "hero". If you truly wish to prove yourself to us, I have work for you.

When approaching Lojaali Vero after turning in 2 Rose Emblems:
    Lojaali Vero: Welcome, <Character>. Sulen'Eska is open to you.

• Talk
    Lojaali Vero: Is something the matter?
    • Why so distrustful?
      Lojaali Vero: Because it is my duty. Many here in Sulen'Eska depend on the Vind for protection.
      Lojaali Vero: If I have a lapse of vigilance, then I put them at risk.
      Lojaali Vero: In that case, it is just as much my fault as the perpetrators'.

Lojaali Vero: There are others who watch and judge from the trees. The responsibility is shared, but that doesn't impact its magnitude.
      Lojaali Vero: We use our eyes and our feelings to judge strangers. And when that isn't enough, we assign them tasks to prove their loyalty.
      Lojaali Vero: Even then, a single Rose spy slipping through is quite different than say, a powerful <Class> such as yourself.

Lojaali Vero: I didn't ask your opinion, but I appreciate the sympathy.

• Our first meeting... - see initial dialogue when entering Sulen'Eska for the first time.
  • Quests
    Lojaali Vero: If you're ready, there have been some infestations of The Rose attempting to intrude into our territory. Force them out and bring back proof.
    • Betrubung Depths - begins Betrubung Depths quest.

• Turn in Rose Emblems
      Before turning in 2 Rose Emblems:
      Lojaali Vero: The Rose is sending more and more patrols into Betrubung Swamp. Prove your allegiance.
      Lojaali Vero: Bring me 2 Rose Emblems.

• Turn in Emblems - unlocks the shroomcase and vortex to upper Sulen'Eska.

After turning in 2 Rose Emblems:
      Lojaali Vero: Well done, <Character>. You have proven yourself to the Vind and can access the shroomcase, which will take you to the upper levels of Sulen'Eska.
    Other information
  • Lojaali Vero previously offered the retired quest Border Dungeon; any retired content has been archived on its respective entry.
  • Lojaali Vero's Sulen'Eska dialogue has been modified during various Reimagined releases; any retired content has been archived here.
  • Rose Emblem requirement was lowered from 20 to 2 on January 25th, 2019.
  • Lojaali Vero translates to 'Loyal Tax' in English from Finnish, referring to the Rose Emblems required to prove your loyalty to the Vind.
  • Lojaali Vero's dialogue was expanded and location was adjusted on May 29th, 2020; more information can be found in the May 29th, 2020 Design Notes.
  • Lojaali Vero's appearance was updated and location was adjusted on July 31st, 2020; more information can be found in the July 31st, 2020 Design Notes.

Old Appearance

Thanks to
  • Jay for images, additional dialogue, other information, and corrections.
  • Dratomos for name translation information and updated appearance.
  • Phastore for updated appearance.
  • Niki for corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 6/24/2023 11:12:27 >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Lojaali Vero
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition