Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Laesa Forn

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Laesa Forn
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2013 6:38:16   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Laesa Forn

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> 2 Up Shroomcase -> Left, Swirl of Color and Fragrance, Dancing On the Breeze

Quests given
A Song On the Wind
Swirl of Color and Fragrance
Dancing On the Breeze

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Sulen'Eska

When approaching Laesa Forn for the first time:
Laesa Forn: Hello...

• Talk
    Laesa Forn: Please excuse me. I am in need of some help, and you appear quite capable.

Laesa Forn: Before we settled here in Sulen'Eska, before we were the Vind, many of us lived in a place called the Sanctuary.
    Laesa Forn: We were a coalition of many races and backgrounds, all opposed to The Rose... but...
    Laesa Forn: Eventually, the Sanctuary was discovered. The Rose was not merciful. Many were lost or captured in the aftermath.
    Laesa Forn: Kara... found those of us who escaped and survived, and we hid away here, becoming the Vind.
    Laesa Forn: I would like to do something for the ones we lost in the Sanctuary, but I am required here in Sulen'Eska.
    Laesa Forn: Would you be willing to help me create memorials for those lost to The Rose?
    • Sure - unlocks additional dialogue.
    • I'm busy...
    After selecting 'Sure':
    Laesa Forn: Thanks for your help. These memorials, no matter how brief, will bring comfort and peace to any affected by The Rose.
    • Song on the Wind
      Laesa Forn: My mentor was lost in the battles in the Sanctuary. He taught me how to fashion windchimes from the odds and ends of the forest.
      Laesa Forn: They were beautiful in both sight and sound. If you can find the materials I require, perhaps you could hang them up in Falconreach.
      Laesa Forn: To provide comfort and peace without pride- such are windchimes, and such was my mentor.

• Swirl of Colour
      Laesa Forn: I had a particular friend who loved flowers. She was from a farm outside of Swordhaven, and had heard stories of the magical Vindeflauers.
      Laesa Forn: We... had plans to one day travel to the wastes of Braughlmurk to find them... but The Rose put an end to that dream.
      Laesa Forn: If you could find some Vindeflauers for me, perhaps we could plant some along the road to Swordhaven. She would have liked that, I think.

• Dancing Breeze
      Laesa Forn: My final request is for those that remain lost and scattered.
      Laesa Forn: Kara has done well, but there are still those who fled during the destruction of the Sanctuary who have yet to find their way to us.
      Laesa Forn: Perhaps this is... naive, but if we can set up some small magical windmills along the traveled roads....
      Laesa Forn: Maybe, just maybe we can show those in hiding that there is still hope, and that the cause is rebuilding.

• Replay Intro - see initial dialogue when approaching Laesa Forn for the first time.

• Leave
    After completing Dancing On the Breeze:
    Laesa Forn: I truly appreciate all that you've done for me, <Character>. The memories of my friends can be finally be at peace.
    • Quests - see dialogue after selecting 'Sure'.
    • Glad to help
    Swirl of Color and Fragrance

Laesa Forn: Seeds are the beginning of new life. You've done well. We will preserve and propogate the Vindeflauer with magic, so that it may last.

Laesa Forn: The Vindeflauer, in all its glory. While I'm still saddened that my friend could not be here to see it...
    Laesa Forn: Perhaps if you can plant it along the road to Swordhaven, it will brighten at least someone's day before The Rose gets to it.
    Laesa Forn: This flower, like life, is impermanent. But, like my friend, its beauty can still shine for those who need it, however briefly.

Dancing On the Breeze

Laesa Forn: I... see? Well, thank you for the materials, at least. We'll get started right away on crafting some windmills.

Laesa Forn: I know it's not much, but the style should be unmistakable to anyone who lived at the Sanctuary.
    Laesa Forn: Thank you for all your help, <Character>. I will never forget all that you've done for us here in Sulen'Eska.

Other information
  • Laesa Forn's Sulen'Eska dialogue has been modified during various Reimagined releases; any retired content has been archived here.
  • Lęsa Forn translates to 'Lock Antique' in English from Icelandic; perhaps referring to the Rose Emblems she previously accepted as currency, which were used to unlock access to the shroomcase.
  • Laesa Forn's dialogue was expanded on June 26th, 2020; more information can be found in the June 26th, 2020 Design Notes; consequently, both the Rose Emblem (Shop) and SulenEska (Shop) shops she previously owned were relocated to Paina Jainen.
  • Laesa Forn's appearance was updated and Sulen'Eska location was adjusted on July 31st, 2020; more information can be found in the July 31st, 2020 Design Notes.

Old Appearance

Thanks to
  • Jay for images, updated and additional dialogue, other information, and corrections.
  • Phastore for updated appearance.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/17/2021 18:34:05 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Laesa Forn
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition