Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= UnZardly Terror War Stories and Poems Commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= UnZardly Terror War Stories and Poems Commentary
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/21/2013 16:37:23   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

=AQ= UnZardly Terror War Stories and Poems

This is where you may discuss of each other's war stories and poems if not on the war thread itself in the AQ General Discussion forum.

< Message edited by Elryn -- 3/21/2013 16:38:57 >
AQ  Post #: 1
3/22/2013 13:04:19   
kors

So am I the only one actually writing anything? Or is just a slow couple of days for writing?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
3/22/2013 16:21:32   
Darquess

I was the only one last week.

Never write in a war when you have no ideas.

IN DARKNESS TAKEN
AS I WILL
SO MOTE IT BE!!!
Post #: 3
3/23/2013 0:06:18   
Daimyo Daimyo

I wrote something. It's nothing more than a half-baked idea at the moment though...

Feel free to let it inspire you, I guess.

Heaven knows I probably won't continue it. I just don't know where to go from there...

...And now I hate myself for wasting all that time writing.
MQ  Post #: 4
3/23/2013 1:58:41   
hict98

@DD It is a very interesting prologue and chapter 1. You have me wrapped in it and curious about more, although I'm not entirely sure how you will relate this to war. I can't wait to see the next part. On another note I have decided to try and list all the references I can find in it so here goes.
Sneevils (not sure if DF counts, but oh well)
M.O.P is M.I.B. maybe
Harry Potter
The Amanda Show
Doctor Who
Aliens vs Predators
Pokemon
Mario
And that is all I got.
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
3/23/2013 2:49:54   
Daimyo Daimyo

Actually, I pulled Z-Virus and M.O.P. DF's Mogloween 2010: Resident Sneevil. Which, in itself, is a parody of the zombie survival horror game series: Resident Evil.

The title I chose for my story, Bio HaZard, is very fitting in more ways than one. It is a pun and also Mystical Z's winning suggestion in a Zard Monster Contest. You'll probably be seeing it later on in the war as one of the new "strange zards".
MQ  Post #: 6
3/23/2013 17:09:53   
kors

Just posted my story! Still have not come up with a decent title so it will have to live without one until the moment I come up with one.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
3/26/2013 2:46:52   
hict98

@Kors I want more. I NEED MORE!! It just has so much potential and is already having me wrapped in it, but I need to read more. So I can't wait until you add to it.
@DD So instead of one long story you wrote a lot of short parodies. I like it. Also I really want a two headed black koofu as a pet.

< Message edited by hict98 -- 3/26/2013 15:49:31 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 8
3/26/2013 16:33:26   
kors

Sorry the person who I wanted to include in my story would not give me a straight answer today and yesterday he was not at school so I could not talk to him at all...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
3/26/2013 16:50:52   
Daimyo Daimyo

Blitzkrieg is german for "lightning war". It's a military tactic that involves surprising the opposition and quickly overwhelming them while they're stunned and unable to react.

Heil Kaizard! Crushing the enemy armies one legion at a time with his ZardZillas!

@hict98 I know right? Who wouldn't want one of these? Or ride one, for that matter.
MQ  Post #: 10
3/29/2013 15:35:26   
kors

Part II is up! I know this may be a dead thread at this point but eh... why let a good plot go to waste when there is still some relevance to it?

Added part III now even though at this point no one cares anymore...

< Message edited by kors -- 4/4/2013 16:48:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= UnZardly Terror War Stories and Poems Commentary
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition