Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dancing On the Breeze (All Versions)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Dancing On the Breeze (All Versions)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/23/2013 2:01:13   
Silver
Helpful!

Dancing On the Breeze

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> 2 Up Shroomcase -> Left -> Laesa Forn -> (Quests ->) Dancing Breeze -> Quest!
Requirements: Completion of Swirl of Color and Fragrance
Release Date: June 26th, 2020

Objective: Laesa's final request is for you to find scraps in Falconreach that can be used to make a magical windmill. But where did these togs come from?
Objective completed: A sign for those who are seeking it, hope for those who need it.

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(6) Tog

NPCs
Laesa Forn
Traveler

Rewards
Emerald Key
Swordhaven Cape (I-VIII)

Access to Vind Mission Capes.

Dialogue

*You are in Falconreach, during the evening, searching for materials to build a windmill; after battling various Togs, you find the materials and return to Sulen'Eska.*

<Character>: I got the windmill parts, but there were togs everywhere! I guess the Guardians were napping...
Laesa Forn: I... see? Well, thank you for the materials, at least. We'll get started right away on crafting some windmills.

*The wind elves craft a small, colorful windmill.*

Laesa Forn: I know it's not much, but the style should be unmistakable to anyone who lived at the Sanctuary.
Laesa Forn: Thank you for all your help, <Character>. I will never forget all that you've done for us here in Sulen'Eska.

*You place the windmill on the path between Falconreach and Swordhaven, near a farm; shortly afterwards, a traveler stops beside it.*

Traveler: So... There were others. Hope still lives on. Perhaps I'm not ready to give up the fight just yet...

*On the way back to Falconreach, you reflect on your contributions to the Vind.*

<Character>: Small steps, with intent and meaning behind each one. Even if it's only for one person, I'm glad to have helped bring this light into the world.

• Complete Quest
  • Loot Shop Quest drops for DC - opens Vind Mission Capes shop.

Other information
  • Locations of the materials for the windmill:
    spoiler:

2 Right
    Up -> 2 Left -> 2 Up Left -> Right
  • Pop-up headlines during the quest:
    quote:

• Could the togs have come in through- Nah. No way.
  • The gates are closed. So how did these togs get in?
  • The gates are closed. Who let the togs in?
  • The Guardian Tower doors are locked.
  • This old quest was rewritten, recontextualized, and readded with level 90 rewards on June 26th, 2020; it was also relocated from Kara SuLema to Laesa Forn.

Thanks to Jay for location, updated dialogue, other information, and corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 5/23/2023 20:00:43 >
  • Post #: 1
    6/28/2020 1:58:30   
      Jay
    Marauderator
    🧭

Dancing On the Breeze

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up Right -> 2 Up Left -> 4 Right -> 2 Up Right -> Up Left -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Dancing Breeze -> Quest!,
    Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up Right -> 2 Up Left -> 4 Right -> Mritha -> Past Quests -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Dancing Breeze -> Quest!
    Requirements: Completion of Swirl of Colour and Fragrance
    Release Date: March 23rd, 2013

Objective: Find items in Falconreach that Kara and the wind elves could use to create windmills!
    Objective completed: The colors swirl as wind spins the sails of the mill.

Experience rewarded: Scaled
    Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
    (3) ManaHunter (1)
    (4) ManaHunter (2)

NPCs
    Kara SuLema
    Traveler

Rewards
    Emerald Key
    Swordhaven Cape (I-VII)

Access to Vind Mission Capes.

Dialogue

*You are in Falconreach, during the evening, searching for materials to build a windmill; after battling various ManaHunters, you find the materials and return to Sulen'Eska.*

<Character>: Sneaking around Falconreach was tricky. But, I think I have everything.

*The wind elves craft a small, colorful windmill.*

Kara SuLema: As the wheel spins, the colours dance in the air.
    Kara SuLema: Surely such a display will help our world remember the beauty of the wind.

*You place the windmill on the path between Falconreach and Swordhaven, near a farm; shortly afterwards, a traveler stops beside it.*

Traveler: How beautiful.

*On the way back to Falconreach, you reflect on your contributions to the Vind.*

<Character>: And so it begins. Small steps towards big change. Beware the Rose. Beware.

• Complete Quest
  • Loot Shop Quest drops for DC - opens Vind Mission Capes shop.

Other information
  • Locations of the materials for the windmill:
    spoiler:

2 Right
    Up -> 2 Left -> 2 Up Left -> Right
  • Pop-up headlines during the quest:
    quote:

• The Gates are closed.
  • The Gates are closed.
  • The Guardian Tower doors are locked.
  • The scene in the portal swirls... but you don't have time.
  • This quest was retired on May 29th, 2020; more information can be found in the May 29th, 2020 Design Notes.

Thanks to
  • Voodoo Master for links, information, and corrections.
  • Slayer Zach for correction.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 5/23/2023 20:00:50 >
  • DF  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Dancing On the Breeze (All Versions)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition