Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 110 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 110 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/29/2013 11:48:50   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Oversoul Beta Revolution Coming Soon!

Posted on March 22, 2013 by Nulgath

Game Update v0.6.17

Go to the Orc and the Ogre camps to find quests that will unlock each race's shop! Quest Update: ( Orc Savage requirement is changing to Thrak. )

5 New Characters!

• Ogre Mage
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???

Other Updates
    Warlics new battle engine is almost done!

Oversoul Beta Revolution
    Oversoul will be getting a makeover with it's interface and some of the overall design in the coming week. I have been working close with Artix to bring Oversoul to a level that more players can enjoy. Oversoul Veterans should not be worried because the core of the game will remain but made better. Be prepared for the Oversoul Beta Revolution!

Coming Soon!
  • Card Customization
  • Ovesoul Beta Revolution
  • 2nd Oversoul Character Suggestion Contest!

Head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it! "Follow" me on Twitter and "Subscribe" to me on Youtube. This I command!

Facebook// Twitter// Youtube

Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site.

• Also please note that the server can go offline without notice for different periods of time. This is NOT a bug.

quote:

Talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking is against the rules. Please refrain from doing such. Posts talking about unreleased content obtained through hacking WILL be deleted, and warnings WILL be issued to those who break this rule. You have been warned before by Balu. Don't make us warn again.

Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu

First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.

If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
    The choice is yours.
    ~M4B

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.

1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.

2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.

3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.

4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.

Eukara Vox
    AE Forum Administration

I'm being very serious when I say that ANYONE who makes a spammy or off-topic post from hereon in will receive a warning, no further warnings will be issued in the Beta Release threads. I suggest you all take some time to read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules as it appears the rules have been neglected. There will be no negotiating these terms, anyone found to violate the previously issued topic warnings WILL receive an Official Warning.

James Lu
    ArchKnight Oversoul
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    3/29/2013 11:50:10   
    Megadragonknight

@Balu
    Dude! Why do you early-lock the page? I guess you are hungry for some smash-locked.
    Post #: 2
    3/29/2013 11:51:06   
    Mondez

Once the new Battle interface comes up I wonder what new cards will be released in accordance to the Revolution.

I am crossing my fingers for the first Chaos character to be released since the specials for Chaos has been implemented and this new engine should hopefully be compatible to RNG based attacks.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    3/29/2013 11:51:52   
    Leader
    Unrequited

@Andlu, What exactly is complaining every day about the staff actually going to achieve? Have you ever asked yourself that? If you're not happy with the developers, then let them now why in the =OS= The Oversoul review Thread

Edit: A delayed update for say, an Easter event, would be fine! We can still celebrate, and it gives more time to the devs to work on the bigger projects. If Chaos is released with the battle engine revision, then hopefully that means that they can finally implement Elemental advantages/disadvantages. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

< Message edited by Leader -- 3/29/2013 11:55:14 >
    Post #: 4
    3/29/2013 11:54:57   
    Balu
    Legendary AK!!!

@Megadragonknight Balu hungry! :P

I`m also super excited for the 2nd Oversoul Character Suggestion Contest! I come up with a nice character idea, with some pretty cool evos. But since i can`t draw to save my life, I`m hoping the contest will have a design submission part and an idea/concept submission part, so I have a small chance at winning. XD
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    3/29/2013 11:54:58   
    Megadragonknight

@Mondez
    Seriously, you are starting to make me demand Nulgath for the first chaos character to be implement so that i have more souls to devour and chaos would taste delicious favour!

Edit:
    @Leader
    That thread was dead for a month. xD

@above
    Hahaha. Guess right and you sound a bit like Klunk.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/29/2013 11:56:24 >
    Post #: 6
    3/29/2013 11:56:31   
    Leprechaun

@Vagaran *Head comes out of Vagaran's backpack* so mutch fish! Why do youhave so much fish in your backpack? *Nom nom nom*

Ya Im ok with no release, buisy with ED anyway :D
    Gonna think of an idea to suggest!
    Post #: 7
    3/29/2013 11:57:21   
    Mritha
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Patience with us? They do not have to have patience. They get money from us while creating the game.

When they recieve a lot of flame and accusations from their hard work, they have to have patience to deal with it. When people complain that they are doing nothing or what they are doing shouldn't take this long, they have to have patience. SO much work goes on behind the scenes that you are totally unaware of. Hours spent trying to figure out why something isn't working like it should and when the reason is finally found and fixed, it breaks something else that they also have to fix. Then they go on twitter or the forums and see people complaining that they are not doing anything worthwile? Ohhhh yea. They need patience. And thankfully, they have it.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
    3/29/2013 11:57:32   
    Megadragonknight

@Leprechuan
    That was almost the same post like the previous thread on last page. xD

Edit:
    @Mrithra
    A wise sentence. Purple Lady. Are purple defined as wise in nature? Also, you are really so obessed with purple. I guess chaos will be your favourite element because they are PURE purple.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/29/2013 12:00:20 >
    Post #: 9
    3/29/2013 11:59:32   
    Mondez

@Leader
    Elemental advantages might have to wait until we get multiple character swaps since it might cause some unbalance in battle.

@Megadragon
    Chaos is something that I would love to have in my team so I can have a 4th team based on luck and chance.

Go Lionfang, go Escherion, and go Vath!!!

@Balu
    I'm interested to see what you'll come up with, but of course there are many rivals in the world of art.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    3/29/2013 12:01:50   
    Megadragonknight

@Mondez
    I hate you! Now you starting to make me threaten Nulgath with my life for chaos character to be implement before my freedom vanished forever. I am going to miss my freedom.
    Post #: 11
    3/29/2013 12:05:59   
    Mritha

@Mega, Yes, Chaos will probably be my main element just because of the purple :P
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
    3/29/2013 12:07:07   
    Beck

I just realized that when that second character suggestion contest comes out, I am going to have SO MUCH FUEL for future drawings! If I'm ever out of ideas for characters, I can just stroll through the design portion, get the writer's OK, and then doodle. This is the best thing ever!

@Mondez
    Want luck? Pick up an Ice Beetle. He's so random and awesome :D
    AQW  Post #: 13
    3/29/2013 12:07:42   
    Leprechaun

@Meha
    Shhhh... :D

@Beck
    *Captures Beck* you will draw for me offcourse?

Is the beta revolution comming or do AK's plan to unleash some kind of beast in OS?

< Message edited by Leprechaun -- 3/29/2013 12:11:13 >

Post #: 14
    3/29/2013 12:09:22   
    Megadragonknight

@Mritha
    Haha, i see. But guess what, i am going to torture you and make you hate purple for life. How will i do? I will tell you, Nuetral is gonna nuetralize Chaos when Elemental Resistance is out! Mwahahaha. Sorry, purple lady, but its going to be fun to torture you. /evil

*Note*
    I am not evil and mean so as to shatter people/players' favourites.
    Post #: 15
    3/29/2013 12:09:54   
    Vagaran

@Leprechaun
    Because Orc eat fish so they got alot of fish in the bag.

IMO the prioritizing should be like this:
    Beta Revolution --> CC --> Artifacts --> Chaos Character --> E.Resistance.

Or at least release Chaos Character before E.Resistance.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 16
    3/29/2013 12:11:06   
    Mondez

I just looked at the Chaos Beasts page on the AQW wiki and man I would love to possess them especially O-Dokuro since it's a giant undead. AQ universe has so many monsters for Nulgath to play with that future releases hold so much promise.

@Vagaran
    You forgot stats.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    3/29/2013 12:12:04   
    Megadragonknight

@Mondez
    For me, i would love Stalagbite as my main chaos character because he is a DRAGON.
    Post #: 18
    3/29/2013 12:12:06   
    Kralos

First I want beast evos (I mean frost lion->kruger, FrostZard-> Alpha frostzard and Ice Beetle-> Cosoma)!
    Nulgath announced them when the beasts were coming into game D:
    Edit: or maybe I missed something.
    AQW  Post #: 19
    3/29/2013 12:13:20   
    Vagaran

@Mondez
    Oh yeah stats. Those should be the last on that list.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 20
    3/29/2013 12:13:47   
    Andlu

Meh. Really I am not continuing this. I was just expressing my opinion, but right, I am not doing this anymore.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
    3/29/2013 12:15:47   
    Mritha

quote:

Is the beta revolution comming or do AK's plan to unleash some kind of beast in OS?

Beta Revolution is coming. As cool as the beast would be, my AKs are perfectly normal :P

@Mega, And who is to say that Chaos is weak to Neutral? Maybe its the other way around
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    3/29/2013 12:18:10   
    Beck

@Mritha
    *cough* The in-game Elements chart says so.

But Chaos > Light though.

And whatever happened to the rumors of a Wind Element? I want Wind...

@below
    Of course! Not any time soon, but yes :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 3/29/2013 12:19:53 >
    AQW  Post #: 23
    3/29/2013 12:18:13   
    Leprechaun

@Vagaran
    *Jumps out of the bag* I... might have... sorta eaten your dinner >o>

Chaos should be a HIGH priority, cuz I want all elements :D

@Beck
    *Captures Beck* you will draw for me offcourse?

< Message edited by Leprechaun -- 3/29/2013 12:19:53 >
    Post #: 24
    3/29/2013 12:19:34   
    Mondez

Mritha is right, even characters of the neutral element can be corrupted by the hands of Chaos.

I support both Chaos and Shadow to overwhelm all in darkness and in Mithra's case...smother all in the power of purple.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 110 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition