Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 110 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 110 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2013 10:18:36   
Megadragonknight

Usually, it is wiser to use sacrifice when the match is almost to an end with when it is your turn with some HP left to spare to beat your opponent while sacrificing your 8 HP in total.
Post #: 726
4/2/2013 10:19:22   
Lemonus

It's actually kind of a situational card. I just usually go full offense with 3 DoTs + Sacrifice in 1 turn or pair it along with 1-2 Life Drains, 5 attacks and Sacrifice ofc. You can also discard it at times where you value your HP. And using Sacrifice as a finishing blow isn't always viable because in certain cases, you and your foe would be put in a situation where using Sacrifice would instead kill yourself instead of the enemy.
DF AQW  Post #: 727
4/2/2013 10:21:27   
Vagaran

In PvE you can spam sacrific if you want to, the enemy AI is to dumb to beat you anyway.

I really never use sacrifice in PvP until the end either!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 728
4/2/2013 10:21:55   
Jmagician

@Mega, Vagaran: Exactly.

@Lemonus: Wow. Sacrifice is never a situational card, it works wonders for me which is why I always save em at the end. The liability of the card gets reduced to a big fat 0 because the game is yours. With no cost, you can make sure that you will always be able to use it. I have taken down all my opponents this way. Also, those situations are very rare.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 4/2/2013 10:23:32 >
AQW  Post #: 729
4/2/2013 10:23:38   
Fallen Crest

My play-style prefers less Life Drains and Sacrifices, I don't like giving up HP (And having it clog up my draws if I'm only going to use it at the end anyways) or wasting charge on inefficient cards. IMHO.
AQW  Post #: 730
4/2/2013 10:24:30   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

*splats the thread with purple paint* New one coming up.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 731
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 110 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition