Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= March 29, 2013: MAJOR changes Happening! The Oversoul Beta Revolution!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= March 29, 2013: MAJOR changes Happening! The Oversoul Beta Revolution!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2013 9:09:40   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Well never the less I am really looking forward to the beta revolution flaws and all. It's overall still the biggest update so far so it is something I am proud to be apart of and am extremely excited for! The flaws can be worked on later if not already being fixed. I won't let the hands stop me from enjoying it even though they are very unappealing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
4/2/2013 9:15:31   
Lemonus

I don't mind the hands, it's pretty cool. All I care about is the release as a whole :D
DF AQW  Post #: 52
4/2/2013 9:21:19   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Yea the release is the most important thing of all and the hands won't stop me from enjoying it but I still say they are a bad part of the new interface and ruin the feel of this game, it makes it like yu-gi-oh which isn't a game I want to get involved with honestly.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
4/2/2013 9:21:59   
Megadragonknight

The hand do bother me a bit and I don't really know if it ruin the epicness of the oversoul beta revolution. But to make it total epic is by using 2 solution that I suggested above. I am so looking forward this week release along with Easter characters and Easter egg hunting. With those being releases at once this week will beyond epic and fun!
Post #: 54
4/2/2013 9:33:07   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

A egg hunt will be released? There isn't many locations in OS that the eggs can be hidden in but sounds fun! Can't wait!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
4/2/2013 9:36:36   
Megadragonknight

@Pyzcho
Can't really guarantee that there will be an egg hunt but Rev said that it sounds interesting and there are a number of Easter eggs. Its going to be very fun and I hope for Easter release this week along with Oversoul Beta Revolution.
Post #: 56
4/2/2013 9:42:58   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Oh well I hope for a easter release too because like you said above a easter and beta revolution release will make this week amazing on OS.

EDIT: All the chatter on this thread is getting me pumped and excited lol! I can't wait for Friday anymore I really want this release to be live.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 4/2/2013 11:15:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 57
4/2/2013 9:47:02   
Megadragonknight

Someone got to twitter Rev in asking if there will be Easter release along with Oversoul beta revolution this week. I am way beyond excited and pumped up for the release!
Post #: 58
4/2/2013 14:00:33   
Skurge
The Dealer

I wonder to myself.. Will Black Dragon be rare after this?

I hope not, I'm really close to the 250 Soul Gem mark!

Cheers~
-S
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/2/2013 14:02:12   
Vagaran

@Scherzo
I'm sure Nulgath will give a weeks warning before letting it go rare.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 60
4/2/2013 15:06:01   
OverSoul Depression

Well I guess we will have to wait and see.
Post #: 61
4/2/2013 15:48:57   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I'm hoping the BD doesn't go rare anytime soon. I have enough money and I am only 6 SGs anyway but I am not going to waste more money on OS. I spent over $80 on upgrade cards (still no BD) and I wanted that money now for something else but the moneys gone (I didn't know what I really wanted was coming so soon.) I am extremely upset at myself so I'm not going to buy anymore SGs for a long time if I EVER buy them again lol (probably not.) So I am going to hold on to the money I have now for sure and not going spend it because I need to save up more money to get what I wanted originally if I can get enough money on time.

EDIT: All of my edits are in purple color font.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 4/2/2013 16:12:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
4/3/2013 1:44:58   
Finncollier

is that an evolution for alexis i see, the hands holding those cards is a great idea, meaning the your oversoul is holding the cards

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
- The executioner
Post #: 63
4/3/2013 2:53:06   
Megadragonknight

It is safe to assume that is Alexis's legendary evolution. I guess I am going to train her next after getting Pactonal Captain to 20.
Post #: 64
4/3/2013 4:38:38   
dragon warth

posses all easter eggs and get the master easter bunny
that would be fun
AQW  Post #: 65
4/3/2013 4:45:31   
Lemonus

@Finn
Meh, the hands look too human to be your Overself's hands.
DF AQW  Post #: 66
4/3/2013 4:52:35   
DarkLore

Well technically our oversouls resemble humans in the afterlife. They just need to make the hands intangible like a ghost's should be,
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
4/3/2013 5:04:22   
Megadragonknight

Still, I think ghost hand would be a suitable choice. Try to look closely at the oversoul ghost appearance in the world map or dungeon.
Post #: 68
4/3/2013 11:31:20   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

@Megadragonknight: That is a very good idea maybe Nulgath should make the hands in battle similar to the ghost figures hands from the maps and dungeons. They look pretty cool to and then the concept of the our OverSoul being in control of the body would remain and then it won't be yu-gi-oh duel master style. Lol this would fix everything for me, I hope Nulgath will see this thread now just because of this.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 69
4/3/2013 14:28:46   
Megadragonknight

Our oversouls resemble a ghost like appearance. I don't see how our oversouls resemble humans in the afterlife.
Post #: 70
4/3/2013 15:38:51   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

quote:

According to WHO?

I pretty much feel MY oversoul resembles its original monster-body (if any body at all), not some puny human!

@Hakunin: You are on the right track, there is no fact we were once a human at all (but there was a body.) Click the link here and read the picture.

quote:

They are destroying towns and taking the souls of the people for some dark purpose. Your soul escapes capture.

So it is safe to assume we were once humans and our souls just escaped from disappearing or what may be the fate is for a soul that vanishes. This is all the evidence I could find of our oversouls once being human, but since they were destroying towns and taking "peoples" souls and ours escaped. I assume we were one of the people from a town and we were a human just transformed into a oversoul (after the attack of course.) Now we posses the bodies (as the only thing oversouls can do) of other people/creatures. Also we can posses multiple characters so we cannot resemble our original form because our original form could not have been all of our characters.

EDIT: The picture appears in the opening of the game when you create you're account for the first time.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 4/3/2013 15:53:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
4/3/2013 16:44:13   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Well we are all entitled to our opinions and I respect yours. We might find out when the storyline is released who knows. Anyway Thanks for you're feedback lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
4/4/2013 12:43:31   
Megadragonknight

We will find out the answer when the storyline begin. But in my opinion, the Oversouls is probably human. I am so looking forward to the beginning of OS storyline!
Post #: 73
4/4/2013 14:16:38   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

@megadragonknight: I agree, I think the oversouls were once human too and I am also looking forward to the storyline. I wonder what will be the main enemies for this game, probably Nulgath and a number of generals/commanders or something along those lines. That's what I heard anyway but we will see.

EDIT 1: Beta Revolution tomorrow!! Can't wait and I am staying home to babysit so I have some time soak in the old style and get some screenshots to remember it. But I am going out (if I can) so I might not be around for the moment it comes out. Nevertheless I am obviously going to still play tomorrow to witness it lol.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 4/4/2013 14:23:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
4/4/2013 23:52:07   
Megadragonknight

@Pyzcho
The main villain in OS will definitely be Nulgath and his army. The storyline will be absolutely awesome to death with Nulgath, his general and army being the main attraction in-game. Sadly, Beta Revolution is push forward to next week because Warlic still have some problem he need to solve. Read the homepage for full detail.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= March 29, 2013: MAJOR changes Happening! The Oversoul Beta Revolution!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition