Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= March 29, 2013: MAJOR changes Happening! The Oversoul Beta Revolution!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= March 29, 2013: MAJOR changes Happening! The Oversoul Beta Revolution!
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/5/2013 0:18:30   
Megadragonknight

@Hakunin
No, Dage won't be the greatest villain although he should appear in OS as Nulgath's main attraction in the storyline. Then Dage and his Legion army go on another evil war with Nulgath and we must help him to beat Dage and his Legion army in exchange for some nice reward. Then Dage shall die on the fate of the Oversouls for being a fool to enter in Oversoul realm and only to die while his Legion army fall. I am so wanting to possess Dage and his Legion army including Blademaster, Evolved Blademaster, Laken, Legion Titan, undead legend.
Post #: 76
4/5/2013 11:24:18   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

quote:

As you saw last week, the art I created for the new user interfaces are done but the functionality of those interfaces are not.

This kind of makes me sad, because that means the hands are officially there for the release. So I guess we have to deal with the hands. I don't mind them that much but they are still unappealing and I hope Nulgath will fix them eventually. And Also I am sad, no release again but its fine since they aren't ready yet. But they could have left us with a easter egg hunt, easter event and some easter based characters not nothing at all. But it is fine I guess we just have to deal with it until the beta revolution goes live.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
4/8/2013 21:36:03   
LeDgErMaYnE

Technically the hands work, because your Oversoul could be merely controlling the body, not being inside the body. The oversoul could be standing safely holding the cards and controlling the character. But I do agree with ghost hands.
AQW  Post #: 78
4/9/2013 4:33:02   
Megadragonknight

Seems like a lot of forumites support the idea on ghostly hand. I guess Nulgath will grant our wishes as he does care for his players.
Post #: 79
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= March 29, 2013: MAJOR changes Happening! The Oversoul Beta Revolution!
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition