Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Your Contributions to EpicDuel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Contributions to EpicDuel
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/31/2013 22:10:06   
Midnightsoul

@King Helios

OH YEAH LOL
I remember about his hate for boosters XD

P.S. I'm on my phone, plus I only use one guy.

@on topic
About 250-300 bucks on this game and playing since Beta
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/31/2013 22:16:28   
Stabilis

I am not proactive at propositioning myself, but DeathGuard has made many interesting designs with respect to uncommon structure (maybe he is from outer space) on many occasions but it just connects so well together. He also gave me advice on shading and I can do that now.

My old buddy DeathGuard apart from being a genuinely polite and friendly person is an architect at graphical design in ways I just never see (sure some of his styles resonate with existing styles but I have seen uniqueness firsthand with him).

I will end this post here.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
3/31/2013 22:24:34   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

I always look for bugs, have reported several, alot of minor ones, some big ones.
How much i spended on this game?
I cant give you the number since i dont even know it, but the fact that im a lvl 112 gamer and only play ED, says pretty much...

Epic  Post #: 28
3/31/2013 23:03:41   
DeathGuard

@Depressed Void: Thanks man, wish I could have support ED more than I did(not money wise but constructive wise)

I have seen several forumers throughout the years and how they have contributed to ED.
Depressed Void: I have seen his large posts in the last years and they were really interesting. They were constructive, well structured, and offered a clear perspective of the problems in balance. He also was grateful about the effort of the devs and try to make ED community realize how hard they worked.

ND Moose: Always finding positive things in negative things. He was a moral support to Devs.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 3/31/2013 23:04:09 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/1/2013 4:23:59   
Necromantres

Invested some money,reported some tries of scamming, helped a few opponent to advise a liitle strategy to beat up mine,gave up some wins to some poor players that only had the base weapon.
Epic  Post #: 30
4/1/2013 10:28:28   
Darkeroid

I have been playing since the month Alpha ended and still haven't given up hope on ED.

Epic  Post #: 31
4/1/2013 23:32:45   
XapApp

Suggested the /afk feature which was implemented.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/2/2013 8:02:39   
King Helios

I like lurking Oz 6 for hackers. :3
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/2/2013 9:14:03   
midnight assassin

Well...
*Reported some scammers
*Slightly boost the morale of players
*Cheer leader or I bring fun in some battle
*I give some players some tips on how to survive in this game
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/2/2013 9:22:05   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Although i cannot do stat specific builds from my head, I always to try give those in need a basic idea of the build and how to use it. Skill trees on the other hand are a lot easier.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/2/2013 10:26:24   
friend18

$650, I've contributed towards the wiki (I used to update the wiki right at release time, but that was while I was only playing EpicDuel and Dragonfable), honorable mention for the security contest, I've reported any players violating the rules and have also helped other players out and get them interested in the game.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Your Contributions to EpicDuel
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition