Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= April 04, 2013 - Eggcelent Nice Job Eggheads!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 04, 2013 - Eggcelent Nice Job Eggheads!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2013 22:51:16   
superbat67

TRizZzCENTRINO @ I am surprised that the ED team hasn't fully initiated u into the ED team. Your suggestions are awesome and you are overall a great artist. The only thing i can draw are stick figures while u can draw simply amazing items. Unless I am missing something here or your already and awesome artist for ED?

< Message edited by superbat67 -- 4/4/2013 22:53:58 >
Post #: 51
4/4/2013 23:07:14   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@superbat67 thank you, and no I'm not a official developer because of age requirement, i need to be 18+, however I'm happy that now i can get the items i flash/design into ED as long as it is good enough and fits the ED theme, saves the DEVs time too, you have no idea how much time i took to make that armor and shade every bit.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
4/4/2013 23:31:22   
Nylaris

So where can I find these new screen shots?
Epic  Post #: 53
4/4/2013 23:57:38   
Goony
Constructive!

@ Nylaris, the screenshots will eventually be posted here: http://epicduel.artix.com/screenshots/

Congrats to all the players who won and thanks to all who entered the competition!

Huge welcome to the new moderwateras/twesters :)

And Trizzy, nice work again, I can remember looking at your suggestions a few years ago and thinking they were good :) Got a nice portfolio now thou!
Epic  Post #: 54
4/4/2013 23:57:47   
Rayman
Banned

Nylaris:
You Find them in the Official ED HomePage (Screenshots Section), But you gotta wait the devs to add the ScreenShots to the page, Hopefully they will be ready at friday's update.

Also GratZ To all the Winners and Selected Mods/Testers :3
Edit: Ninja'ed By G00NY :3

< Message edited by Rayman -- 4/5/2013 0:02:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/5/2013 0:29:38   
kaiseryeux21

huge congratulations to my factionmate sundance. well done bro. The armor is one of the best looking in game IMO. hands down to Trizz for having such a great talent. looking forward to buying the armor, with or without core.
DF Epic  Post #: 56
4/5/2013 0:45:38   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

A major congratulations for everyone who has been announced, and a special thank you to the unannounced, participated and applied.

As I was reading these design notes, I found it quite amazing that now we have players who contribute content to the game. We have players who are now photographers that capture our community within the game, and lastly, we have players whom are that extension of our community as moderators and testers.

As I look back, the people who were in these positions were all connected in the creation of EpicDuel, and now, these positions are a reflection of the community support of EpicDuel. The game has grown, and I smirk inside, as I rekindle the stories the developers shared and their personal journey they all had partaken to reach this point. I am quite grateful for what has been established in EpicDuel, and the most expressive and faithful community that intertwines with this unique game.

< Message edited by Elf Priest JZaanu -- 4/5/2013 0:47:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
4/5/2013 0:59:32   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Update is probably 6pm EST today?
(its friday here)

Epic  Post #: 58
4/5/2013 1:41:11   
TRizZzCENTRINO

for all i know from the forums and twitter. overlord drekon and tankmage will be great testers
Sundance, eventus, 2046808 would become great mods.

@kaiseryeux21 I'm glad that you like it, thanks

@Goony thanks, i definitely have improved a lot since then.

@Blitzex/Sr. Zeph just wait another 16 hours
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/5/2013 2:34:23   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Wasnt eventus already a mod? =\
He already had a green name 1 week ago so...
Epic  Post #: 60
4/5/2013 2:42:16   
SouL Prisoner

^He's a mod/tester from past 2-3 yrs(Took a break in between)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
4/5/2013 2:42:28   
Scyze

What do you mean a week ago? I've seen his name in green for a year and I also met him during the Infernal War.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
4/5/2013 5:02:14   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Because i havent seen him in ever before the egg hunt.
And thats a week ago, and he then already had a green name, which makes it a week ago for me
Epic  Post #: 63
4/5/2013 6:14:35   
Jekyll

Congratulations to all the new moderators and testers! The deserving candidates succeeded and I'm sure that the experience will be a good one! I would really like such an opportunity, but my other commitments make it difficult to be so :(

Nonetheless, congratulations to all who got chosen!

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
4/5/2013 17:38:30   
TRizZzCENTRINO

my bunny bane is coming! :D http://twitpic.com/ch7lwp nightwraith did an awesome job rendering it and designing the blade
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
4/5/2013 20:21:03   
One Winged Angel1357

Anyone who follows EpicDuel on Facebook the screenshots are in an album that they made so go check them out if you want to see them before they hit the homepage
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 66
4/5/2013 20:56:41   
Hun Kingq

odsey, straight from Titan himself on twitter not in the Design notes:

"Titan ‏@Titan_EpicDuel @victorino78790 Fight and win PvP fights (1vs1, 2vs2, or 28 Mar
Juggernaut) for a 40% chance to get eggs!"

So you expect to be more than 1 every 3 hours.

"Don't have enough eggs? All you need to do is fight!" So Nightwraith how many fights does a player need to do to get all the eggs? 10,000 fights
Epic  Post #: 67
4/5/2013 21:01:53   
Dual Thrusters

@ Hun Kingq

Must be bad luck for you :P.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/5/2013 21:12:25   
caser5

I got most of them in 3-4 days, the last 3-4 I have gotten only one and that was just now, due to only needing one, nemesis, and bad luck. probably around 50 victories with 1 egg.

It's been 2 hours since the last dev twitter post, ugh hurry...

Curiosity Killed the Cat
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/5/2013 21:13:38   
Dual Thrusters

I'm so excited for the next update!

......47 more minutes ._.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/5/2013 21:22:03   
rene196

It might as well be like 2 more hours....

Why aren't they posting anything?
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
4/5/2013 21:25:24   
Dual Thrusters

Impatient Fusion is Impatient DX
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
4/5/2013 21:27:52   
Rayman
Banned

Rabble Tweets:
quote:

Closing in on the update. Few last minute preparations to go.
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/5/2013 21:32:47   
Dual Thrusters

Updating O_O

Yea Fusion you're faster than last time, you'll get the code. Just keep you're cool. City guard is saved as your starting location. Just copy paste and the new sword is yours O_O
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
4/5/2013 21:41:39   
Master Smasher

endless is selling new swords, maybe the secret box we got ?????
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 04, 2013 - Eggcelent Nice Job Eggheads!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition