Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book Three Conspiracy Theories Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Book Three Conspiracy Theories Thread
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2013 21:02:50   
UnderSoul

If they put in a conspiracy spouting NPC, he must sell tinfoil helms.

Also, I did not post a conspiracy, but truth! It was all true, you'll see! But I left out the most important part. Geo is planning to-

*gets dragged away*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
4/9/2013 15:55:24   
Myra
Killing time softly

Tinfoil hats - of course! That's genius! I second this idea so very, very much. :D

quote:

Victoria has gotten the secret identity-act from her father. Since King Alteon doesn't get much screen-time he mostly works in a smithy under the name "Yulgar" where he can bond more easily with his daughter's other side. When he leaves for "urgent" business he is actually crafting weapons to equip his army with and he uses his profits to fill the treasury. (I mean, have you ever seen the two in the same place at the same time?)

Meanwhile his youngest daughter is fed up with the army of ponies she was given for her birthdays and plans to invade Falconreach so she can force all the heroes to join her neverending teaparty. Rumour has it that she has already made an alliance with the mistress of the Necropolis, Sally, to achieve this goal. It is said that the dresscode for this party will be pink and failing to stick to that rule will result in undeath.

I don't want this to be a conspiracy theory ... I want this to be true.
DF MQ  Post #: 52
4/9/2013 17:22:37   
Warmonger Starsaber

A Clone of the Hero ?, who made the Clone ?, and do they have all of our Powers ?, can they match our abilities in a fight ?, what is the Clone there for ?.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
4/9/2013 17:58:32   
Tigirosa

This is a crazy teory, i know, but what if Jania dont want to destroy magic but want to find where Sepulchure is hiding and hunt him down? I mean, she realy could do all this becouse Sepy now are weekened, without strong army, without weapon and huge hole in his chest. This could be a perfect opportunity to finish him. I could be wrong but dont you think that Rose are searching for something? All these chains to control magical monsters, a lot of Rose members.... Jania is building an army and trying to find a way how to control magic. If you control magic, you can control your enemies. All this probably is not ment for destroying magic but to keep LORE under control and prepear in time if Sepy will come back or a new villan would show up. That what i think.
DF  Post #: 54
4/13/2013 14:08:13   
UnderSoul

What if the Rose is secretly allying with the Atealans to destroy us? the entire Book 2 was an illusion to get you to think they were good guys under attack, when really they were the evil ones. It was a plan all along...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/13/2013 21:49:35   
flashbang

quote:

Original San Robin

or.... what if everything that's happening in book 3 is actually a dream the hero has while being in his/her frozen state :O DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

What are you implying? I'm getting scared now. HELP ME!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 56
4/15/2013 7:12:49   
solomi123

What if the event in book 3 will cause a shift in Lore citizen which magical creature battle against human because of the effect of the Rose and everything the human's had been through , and then the growing rift will keep growing until it turn into an all-out epic war which only one faction will survive and the other will be exterminate unless we intervene.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
4/16/2013 16:26:24   
Fingerman

Maybe, just maybe, Ash is really a robot, and Cinquefoil IS Ash!
DF  Post #: 58
4/16/2013 16:40:54   
Edorath

What if warlic's true form... IS A WARGOTH THEMED CHICKENCOW???? (insert dramatic sound effect here).
AQ AQW  Post #: 59
4/16/2013 16:46:25   
Bustichia
Constructively Helpful!

Maybe Book 2 never actually occurred. Maybe what happened is that
spoiler:

Warlic went crazy and sucked all of Lore into his inner psyche
, and we had to complete Book 2 just to get back to the real universe.

< Message edited by Bustichia -- 4/16/2013 16:47:08 >
DF MQ  Post #: 60
4/16/2013 17:29:08   
Edorath

Ok now for a serious one. What if The Rose is the reason why the Dragonlord order is extinct on the future timelines?
AQ AQW  Post #: 61
4/16/2013 17:49:03   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

@Edorath
quote:

(insert dramatic sound effect here)

How's... THIS???

What if we get a complete Riddick spoof at the end, kill Jaania or Akanthus or whowhatnot, and all the rose members kneel down to us???
DF  Post #: 62
4/18/2013 1:43:36   
Verethragna
Friendly
Conversationalist

I'm glad this thread is still sticking around.

Can't expect me to do all the heavy lifting.
AQ DF  Post #: 63
4/18/2013 5:59:19   
Lord Ferret

I will agree with Edorath's quote We have been frozen for years and we still are not sure what has occurred during our time out. Maybe the Rose did vanquish the Dragon Lords.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 64
4/18/2013 6:33:58   
Melvin the redeemer

rose banished the dragonlords, i highly doubt it, but i agree with ferret about the dragonlords
AQW  Post #: 65
4/18/2013 8:05:58   
Chazero

(I can't resist doing this.)
@everybody who posted a conspiracy

CLICKY

< Message edited by Chazero -- 4/18/2013 8:06:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
5/4/2013 17:29:05   
Razen

It turns out that the Rose were actually Mind-Flayers all along, and their desire to stop Magic is just a cover-up for their true, vile plot...eating our brains! *Cue Brains by Voltaire* It is then that we are unveiled to a super secret spoiler...Ravenloss is actually the Underdark from D&D and Vaal with his army of Drow ChaosWeavers to fight his ultimate enemy, the Mind-Flayers/Rose. Totally will happen. It then turns out that Tomix was actually a Mind-Flayer all along as well, and that the Seven Corrupt Elemental Spirits were actually trying to stop Tomix from eating the brains of their Drow followers. It also turns out the UnderMountain was hiding the Mana Core the whole time, and we have to face Mana-Core-Jaania-Mind-Flayer with Drow Vaal in an ultimate showdown that leads to Vaal being even more awesome than he already is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
5/4/2013 23:32:03   
TheWisestMage

Underneath Galanoth's helmet is...ANOTHER HELMET!

Cysero's left sock...is actually his right sock in disguise!

Stephen Nix is planning to overthrow Prince Linus as Ruler of PenguinLandia!
DF AQW  Post #: 68
5/5/2013 3:10:11   
Legendium

@TheWisestMage
That last conspiracy isn't very conspiratoric, since it could actually be the truth......
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 69
5/5/2013 3:39:20   
goodlucklight

quote:

Underneath Galanoth's helmet is...ANOTHER HELMET!

He's blonde.

-
What if Cinquefoil was actually...

A YOUNGER LIONFANG!?!? (dun dun dunnnn)
Alright, I'm sorry for bringing AQWorlds in this but seriously,
what if?
DF AQW  Post #: 70
5/5/2013 7:19:11   
Silver Sky Magician

The Rose succeeds in wiping out magic by infiltrating the ley lines and nexi. Book 4: The Mystery of Mana, or something along the lines of a magic revival.
Post #: 71
5/27/2018 12:01:45   
Shiny_Underpants

Welp, since I kind of killed the other thread, I'll repost my theories here.

Gravelyn is the daughter of Akriloth and Seppy.
That Nifaria illusion was very strong, after all.

Additionally, Cysero has multiple left socks. One is a house item, and there is also a sock in the Inn at the Edge of Time. It's a left sock. Conclusive proof, in my opinion.
Post #: 72
5/27/2018 12:07:48   
BluuHorseOfficial

Cysero probably has a spare left foot for his right leg, too. You never know. Maybe one for each limb. Heck, one for each tissue in his body including shed skin. Left feet for his eyes XD
DF  Post #: 73
5/27/2018 13:28:06   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

What if, rather than a big war or confrontation with Jaania, we just
spoiler:

send in Xan! Nobody could resist his new handsome face! He seduces her, then all turn against Akanthus, then freeze Seppydeus in his own magic block of ice to heal him!
DF  Post #: 74
5/27/2018 14:54:34   
Shiny_Underpants

Hmm, if the ice could heal cursed wounds, then surely Xan's cursed fire would have been extinguished by Jaania's ice.
Akanthus wants Jaania dead anyway, so other than that it isn't far fetched that some combination of Amadeus, Jaania, Xan and the Hero confront Akanthus in the end.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Book Three Conspiracy Theories Thread
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition