Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 112 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 112 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2013 22:03:42   
daichi

@fallen better to shoot it's flashlight with.

but with some evolutions it would be awesome.
DF AQW  Post #: 76
4/8/2013 22:31:36   
superbat67

21st kruger.... seeya tomorrow. probably gonna be more active in OS tomorrow
oops

< Message edited by superbat67 -- 4/8/2013 22:33:08 >
Post #: 77
4/8/2013 22:45:03   
Shards Superior

Beat a level 12 love weaver with my level 6 Master Lightning Wolf!

It's actually a really good character. I don't know why people don't like it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
4/8/2013 22:59:56   
Labyth
Banned

*Opens the door to the Cellar Fridge*
(refering to my work of art before the contest)
Well I Know how found out some work after redrawing my creation of my art is seens to me some areas of my work wee flaws and needed close work on in to be exact.The clouds in the background weren't specefic look to my work i mean i wanted storm clouds not fluffy clouds ,but since fluffy clouds work just as well in a picture i was wondering what would look cooler behind a character for OS
Storm clouds to make it look like he controls it?
Or fluffy clouds to make it look like he is tranquil with the weather?
Anyways this are just reference to my Theme the CLoud of my character to be exact i want to do more work on my gambles when it came to my prediction of my work of arts.
(refering to the character that exist)
So i also been looking and searching for more character that i hope don't gor are but better save then sorry right.So in the time i have would farming Frostzard or ALpha Froztzard be better i mean i seen their cards ,but to my suspection both are as equally potential.
And well frost zatd i got head north and distpatch couple of creatures and more likely i might also run into cosoma if i farm alpha frostzard the timming work that i might run into Kruger aswell as poison drake.
Post #: 79
4/8/2013 23:16:34   
DeathGuard

Lvl up Fiend of Vergil to lvl 14, Storm Squire to lvl 10, Got Thrak and he is lvl 5 now, Void Knight is lvl 10. Seems like a good week. Also manage to capture Orc Pillager.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
4/8/2013 23:57:14   
the warden

leveling revontheus to 15, got loveweaver to lvl 9:)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 81
4/9/2013 0:32:49   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Okay, so here you go guys owo

http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/felinx
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
4/9/2013 0:41:31   
Beck

That was the first wiki work for 2 weeks. Hope you guys aren't getting rusty!

EDIT:
First new character page to the wiki then. If nothing explodes, I hope we get to see more pages made this week :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 4/9/2013 0:44:18 >
AQW  Post #: 83
4/9/2013 0:42:53   
Asuka

There's always work happening the average people do not see!

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
4/9/2013 1:16:23   
Victoria3114

@Beck
1 week. I did a huge tagging spree back last week.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
4/9/2013 2:46:48   
Insane2201

Don't wanna be that guy, but these past two weeks of nothing have gave my no reason to play or farm the past few days. I'd normally work my butt off for gold and levels, but I'm burnt out on it. After getting Fire Klunk/Ogre Mage and Taurus...I just got no will to farm. Especially when I know farming my Father Hour is gonna take like 2-3 full days if I play from when I wake up and go to sleep.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 86
4/9/2013 3:15:27   
Vagaran

Just saw Felinx's deck...really wasn't expecting anything big anyway.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 87
4/9/2013 4:21:37   
ANNIHLATION

@ Vagaran

Look at it in this perspective...
Felinx is a Apprentice and yet inherits a Holy Strike...

What madness is this?
I'm sure Holy Strike is Generally a Light Veteran Card.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
4/9/2013 4:25:30   
Mondez

@Annihlation
Yet Pactogonal Knight Captain has the supposed Legendary card Retribution and he's a master.

I don't find it strange Linx is a strong apprentice and I dread what sort of deck its veteran, master, and legendary form has.

@below
Whoops my bad.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/9/2013 4:39:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
4/9/2013 4:38:09   
Megadragonknight

Hey there, back now!

@Mondez
I am certain you mean Pactonal Captain.

Felinx of Light being an apprentice is quite a bit unsurprising yet quite unexpected. Well mostly its his appearance. Anyway, Felinx is sure really strong for a Apprentice level though Founder Champion still triumph until Felinx got his evolution but honestly, I don't look forward to it still it will be great if Felinx has evolution. Its about time Felinx got coded in-game. Still waiting anxiously for my sketchbook to arrive.
Post #: 90
4/9/2013 4:44:56   
Vagaran

Unless characters will be divided into tiers (App vs App/Vet, Vet vs Vet/Mas, Mas vs Legend, Legend vs legend/mas) Felinx won't really be worth it UNLESS he gets an evo. And I'm so sure Nulgath said Felinx was a master.....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 91
4/9/2013 4:48:03   
Mondez

@Vagaran
Maybe Linx will go up to a Master besides its more fun this way to level it up to wait for its evos.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
4/9/2013 4:55:44   
Vagaran

@Mondez
That is if it gets an evo. Would be hilarious if Felinx ends up like Vampire Knight, good base form, terrible evo xP
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 93
4/9/2013 6:13:06   
megakyle777

quote:

Don't wanna be that guy, but these past two weeks of nothing have gave my no reason to play or farm the past few days. I'd normally work my butt off for gold and levels, but I'm burnt out on it. After getting Fire Klunk/Ogre Mage and Taurus...I just got no will to farm. Especially when I know farming my Father Hour is gonna take like 2-3 full days if I play from when I wake up and go to sleep.

Trust me, you are not the only one. Recently the best case scenario has been me logging in, doing a few fight, and then logging out. My goals have changed constantly from leveling up Crypt Samurai, to leveing up Feind of Vergil to 20, all because there's nothing to do and thus I get bored of the char I'm using. I'm thinking about making more characters and then choosing which to enter for the contest, but I can't think of new ideas because nothing's sparked me off lately. All my things like Zezler, Werepyre Knioght, Gentleman, they all get thought up because something sparks off a thought in my head and with no OS based discussion, my mind stagnates for char ideas.

So yeah, it's suckey all around in these parts till the next update.
DF  Post #: 94
4/9/2013 7:32:28   
  Grixus Faldor

Those are the consequences of an overhaul: short-term lull in activity or sudden disinterest and smoother operation in the long-term. An engine update needed to happen at one point, and it's rather good that it is occurring now than the months to come when the game won't be nearly as small as it is now.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
4/9/2013 7:37:50   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Though you are not here, thanks for the encouragement. Still its sad that I won't be here all the time. The thing which will genuine make me very happy in life will be working with Nulgath and the other in OS. Then, I will also spent some time chatting with you guys. It may not be possible though but one can dream and I don't want to leave my country and family and go to US.

@vagaran
Its rare of you to be posting around that time. Beside, Felinx evolution may not be that bad since he is a special offer character. His evolution will be stronger than his current form. Unlike Vampire Knight though I don't know why Vampire Knight is weaker than Vampire Lord.
Post #: 96
4/9/2013 7:37:53   
megakyle777

Don't get me wrong, I'm also glad it's happening now. It's just that theres also nothing to do.
DF  Post #: 97
4/9/2013 8:00:47   
Asuka

Level 18/20 Minotaur right now.

I shall get the dark armored version hopefully today owo!

Just reached 19! Now for the stretch.

And 20 has been reached!

< Message edited by Asuka -- 4/9/2013 8:57:54 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 98
4/9/2013 9:12:56   
Vagaran

@Megaknight
Heh, I got some free time ;)
I could understand Vampire Knight if the evo was:
Sprout --> Vampire Knight --> Vampire Lord

But
Sprout --> Lord --> Knight doesn't make much sense for me.

How can a Vampire go from being Lord to knight? That is more a down grade than a upgrade. Lord > Knight so IMO Vampire Lord should be master instead of Knight and the decks should be swapped.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 99
4/9/2013 9:20:19   
megakyle777

Errr...maybe in this realm Knights are of a higher status then Lords preciscly because of their superior fighting skills?

ALso, Congrats Asuka!
DF  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 112 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition