Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF)The Phantom Aftermath CnC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF)The Phantom Aftermath CnC
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2013 21:10:57   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

The Phantom Aftermath is the newest addition to my collection of AE fanfictions, all based on AE.

You'll find later on in the story that I was inspired by a certain theme and so I started to work upon it. I work with a new protagonist this time and I have written this story as him. So it's a first person narrative.

For now, the Prologue is up.

I hope you like my story and comment on it.

Yours truly,
Arthur.

< Message edited by Arthur -- 4/14/2013 12:30:05 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
4/10/2013 9:12:07   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

"You do not want to know thecanswers to your questions.<>

the answers, "

Not too sure what to expect here, so I'll just let the story surprise me.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/14/2013 13:12:09   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Chapter 1 is up.

Edited, Dwelling.

*Phew* Writing as an NPC is seriously taxing.

Hope you like it.^^
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/14/2013 17:23:23   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

It was only a few years back that I had been promoted to the post of a senior commanding officer among the Guardians.

Am I to understand that Kain is the leader of the Guardians stationed in Falconreach in your story?

quote:

'It was a calm day, as any other and I was just returning from my shift on top of the Guardian Tower.

If that is the case this feals like a menial task for one of such position.

quote:

As I opened the door and entered the Guardian Lounge of the Tower, a flurry of sound and activity invaded my tired ears at once. Half a dozen new recruits were sitting around a wooden table and playing a game of cards, youthful and carefree, they reminded me of my own days as a recruit. It was only a few years back that I had been promoted to the post of a senior commanding officer among the Guardians.

The Guardian barracks are located on the same floor as Lady Celestia's statue is. As a reader without prior knowledge I probably read this as if the Lounge is beneath the latch. Some description of going down the stairs might be nice.

quote:

I nodded in reply adding a warm smile in return as I passed by the central room and headed down the gallery towards the dormitories that made up the back of the Tower, the side facing the open seas.

Seeing there's only a small body of water which connects to the seas and oceans of Lore, I would consider it to be "sea" at best.

I'm interested as to where this is going.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
4/15/2013 9:52:49   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Dwelling,

He isn't exactly a leader to them, just a senior officer of sorts. His various appearances in the game gave off that kind of a feeling to me.

So, I believe patrolling still makes sense?

And yeah, I believe I did not employ enough descriptions in that part. I'll get to it.

Lastly, I just remembered its Falconreach Bay. :P

Glad that you like my work so far.^^
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF)The Phantom Aftermath CnC
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition