Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= April 10 2013 Design Notes - Badges Updated!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= April 10 2013 Design Notes - Badges Updated!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/12/2013 9:00:58   
  Randor the Red

Hey Smashers!

This is one crazy week. I overhauled the in-game badges, and new character page badge art will be added soon! We're not only redesigning but also reorganizing them all. Plus, we added the missing level 20 badge.

GOOD NEWS! The Shadowscythe and Cysero Bacon shirts are LIVE in Heromart! Choose darkness or deliciousness, now in shirt form! Wonderp Bread crafted delectable reward gear to go with each new shirt; unlock them in-game after getting yours from our online store! Each shirt comes with its own badge AND an in-game shop, where you'll find your reward!

We will add the Beta Badge once we create a shop and some Smasher-worthy gear for it!

And remember: the next update is Phase 2 of the Super City Mall!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/12/2013 9:17:35   
Crystal Lion

So, any ideas on when Pandora's Malachite will be retrieved, if ever?

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 2
4/12/2013 10:09:35   
Twighlight Sky

^
I think we should just be happy that something (ANYTHING) is happening on HeroSmash at all right now, given current circumstances.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/12/2013 12:01:05   
KMarx

IMO HeroSmash shouldn't have badges from special offers.
Post #: 4
4/16/2013 12:21:45   
Street Halo

So what are the "given circumstances" exactly? I recentl tried this game out again and it's the most fun I've had in a while! Was there a point when players massively stopped playing Hersosmash?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
4/16/2013 12:51:26   
  Randor the Red

@KMarx ingame badges for promo/ HeroMart act as shops making it easier to access unlocked gear/items.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/16/2013 14:51:55   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Street Halo
So what are the "given circumstances" exactly?

Twighlight Sky probably refers to the game updates slowing down a bit and the quest/story specific updates getting rarer.

Nice job with the updated badges Randor! Really cool looking and shiny. I wish I had unlocked more on my char page, but at least it was awesome scrolling through all of them via my HAldroid.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/16/2013 16:30:22   
  Randor the Red

Not all unlock on charpage. But they are going to also get the updated look.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/16/2013 17:16:39   
Twighlight Sky

quote:

Twighlight Sky probably refers to the game updates slowing down a bit and the quest/story specific updates getting rarer.

Yep, exactly! However, I'm glad to see more updates coming (slowly but surely) back into HeroSmash! This game has so much potential, and I can't wait to see it fully realized!

< Message edited by Twighlight Sky -- 4/16/2013 17:17:13 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/16/2013 17:21:26   
plebster

Love the new items! Thanks, herosmash team :D
They seem to be popular with everyone.
Maybe with the next phase of super city mall we could even have more powers! (the game seems to be lacking poison Powers)

Also, could the leaderboard bug be fixed? It hasn't updated since the second of January :(

Thanks for the awesome update and new content though. I reckon herosmash will get more and more players as time goes on and updates happen.

Note to antithesis: Please Come back!
I'm hoping that everknight will be playing more again, he looks for notices about updates and stuff.
And I'm thinking that if you and everknight come back to herosmash, the order will also come back (they sorta moved to oversoul and Pokemon), then more and more people will join.

There already have been quite a few new players including some lvl 20 pvpers, but there is no challenge any more in the smashdome. Can't remember the last time I lost now (apart from when testing a build for another player)
AQW  Post #: 10
4/16/2013 17:26:14   
Antithesis

I'm not even in The Order haha but I'm flattered by your message, I'm applying for a position as a writer and I can assure you that, if I end up getting in, you'll be seeing a lot of me in the SmashDome >:D

HeroSmash isn't dead yet!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/16/2013 17:52:43   
plebster

I still remember the first time I met you (I'm vestige btw if you forgot) and you were helping me test energy powers in the alley, it was a looong time ago and I wasn't even lvl 20, but anyway you're a really nice person and a legend at pvp. So now I just hope you get the writer position lol. You know, when I do see you in HS again, I will scream 'anti' in capitals with about a thousand excamation marks XD
hiro is now the only player (pvp-active one, anyway) who is active and has played right through from alpha without quitting or stopping for a long period. He's like the only regular player on my friends list now :(
Sik and Justin tamayo still log on quite a bit though.

IK HS isn't dead and I believe it will maintain the amount of players it does have, some go and some come, but I'm just hoping that with these updates, loads more players will join.

I also know you're not in the order, but it was just that I probably didn't write that part about you and the order out correctly

Btw you should try out oversoul if you haven't already.

< Message edited by plebster -- 4/16/2013 17:54:45 >
AQW  Post #: 12
4/16/2013 17:58:26   
Twighlight Sky

^
HeroSmash shall never die as long as we still support it.

P.S. Hello Vestige and Antithesis. Haven't seen either of you in a while.

~Twi~
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
4/16/2013 18:11:04   
Tally

The Order isn't completely gone from Herosmash, we're just waiting and watching. Hopefully the new staff will bring Herosmash back to it's golden days~
DF MQ  Post #: 14
4/16/2013 18:18:44   
Twighlight Sky

What order is this?

Do I miss everything important?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
4/16/2013 21:46:06   
zanathos

Lol just 3 months off from turning 18, so I'm missing the date to become a Volunteer writer. I like to think my writing is decent (despite how I never finished my Thundersmite story)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
4/16/2013 22:04:01   
Twighlight Sky

^
Ooh, might have to read it.

I love reading the HS stories written by players.

< Message edited by Twighlight Sky -- 4/16/2013 22:05:05 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
4/17/2013 3:32:08   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Please stay on topic. Discussing the newly available positions on the development team can be done in this thread: =HS= HeroSmash is Hiring!!! Any other unrelated discussion to the topic in hand can me done via PM. Thank you. ~Balu HS GD AK[/link]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
4/17/2013 11:50:40   
plebster

@twi: the order is a clan/guild owned by a player called linklink0091 and a few other people.
AQW  Post #: 19
4/17/2013 15:03:07   
Tally

@above Not owned by Link, there is no leader.
Anyway, back on topic. What's new in HS lately?

DF MQ  Post #: 20
4/17/2013 16:46:15   
plebster

New monsters at lvls 5, 10, 15 and 20 (the lvl 20 ones are excellent for farming exp and even fame), and also new zombie-themed item drops including animated chainsaws.
AQW  Post #: 21
4/18/2013 12:31:51   
DarkLore

Wow! A server shutdown has been warned to players!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
4/18/2013 13:22:10   
KMarx

quote:

@KMarx ingame badges for promo/ HeroMart act as shops making it easier to access unlocked gear/items.

I'm alright with that, I meant character page badges. AQW has promo/sponsor/heromart badges and, IMO, it's ridiculous and a bit unfair. Badges should be a way to show what you have completed or earned in-game, and (apart from membership badges) not what you've paid for.
Post #: 23
4/18/2013 18:32:21   
plebster

Yah aqw is all about *pay to look sexy and get badges for it*. HS hasn't got like that yet, and I still much prefer HS to aqw.
AQW  Post #: 24
4/18/2013 18:43:14   
DarkLore

Me too Plebster! Sadly HS is still in BETA! WHY?! I love superhero/supervillain games!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= April 10 2013 Design Notes - Badges Updated!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition