Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Solution to Out-of-Cash

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Solution to Out-of-Cash
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2013 9:21:49   
RageSoul

@Blitz
I know it's their fault , but remember that the highest giving offers require them to use actual money , and you would barely get the free ones with good returns if you're in a different country .

< Message edited by RageSoul -- 4/15/2013 9:22:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/15/2013 9:23:56   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Mother
And its fair to their partners?
That they get a gearless ''noob'' when they need to face 2 full geared opponents whereby he has no shot on victory?
Its not fair to their partners, they screwed their account up, no reason to screw other players aswell.

ragesoul
A friend of mine started with offers like a week ago and already bought the 2k artix points pack, so put time in it and you can get free varium.

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 4/15/2013 9:25:33 >
Epic  Post #: 27
4/15/2013 9:32:47   
RageSoul

^Well good to know you're friend was able to do it , but what about other countries ? Some of those good offers are locked in a certain country , while not available to others .
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/15/2013 10:21:24   
theholyfighter

quote:

its your own fault if you run out of cash, your punishment is needing to go NPCing to get them back.

Their punishment here to to lose EXP then...

One reminder here is that if you keep on telling me 'farm NPCs", I can strongly tell you THAT WILL NOT WORK. If it ACTUALLY WORKS, then why's the problem with team battles keep on staying there freakingly?! Plus, this isn't something like giving them free stuff. They exchange their EXP to Credits...

quote:

Well good to know you're friend was able to do it , but what about other countries?

Yup. For example, in MY country the TOTAL offers from all of them is 30. (Yes, I actually counted them). If you don't count in "Matomy", (it requires too much personal info, ie. address), there's 35 left. And guess what? 3 of them requires a payment. 7 of them as well need street addresses and such. 3 of them either have broken links, or says something as "Sorry, we don't have available surveys for you at this time". The left-over 2 are from Facebook, which actually works. But lol, think of it. How many points can you get from Facebook? No more than 50. How many points do you need for the smallest package? 500. Aetras don't work in my country.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Solution to Out-of-Cash
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition