Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/30/2013 11:34:36   
Jacke21777

Since we can sell characters bought with soul gems, can we also have an option to sell characters evolved with soul gems for a partial amount of it back? Or full, I would prefer full. :)
Post #: 76
5/31/2013 5:59:58   
Shadows Morgenstern

I'd like to be able to delete characters for gold =P Or even for nothing!

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
DF  Post #: 77
5/31/2013 7:35:33   
Megadragonknight

I am looking forward to selling expansion cards so I can regain back my gold.
Post #: 78
6/2/2013 15:56:25   
ValkyrieKnight

Reduce time per turn to 10 ~ 15 seconds....
AQW Epic  Post #: 79
6/2/2013 16:10:38   
Mondez

@Valkyrie
That is too short and the player would be frantic when choosing his/her cards. Sorry I don't support your idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
6/2/2013 16:19:09   
ValkyrieKnight

How can you not support? ED players play fine with 15 seconds on the clock and you have to study your opponent(s) build(s). 30 seconds is far too long especially when you can plan your next move during your opponents turn. You can easily predict exactly what your opponent will do based on their character. 30 seconds is extremely frustrating.
AQW Epic  Post #: 81
6/2/2013 16:22:42   
Mondez

That is ED and OS is a pure strategy game with cards. Even official card tournaments have a 30 second rule. Easily predict my opponent? That is a claim that is not even close to a realistic approach. For OS you have multiple actions to choose while ED you only had one option and again both games are entirely different in terms of combat capabilities.

I don't wish to argue with you, but I'm sure that no one wants a 10 second turn.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
6/2/2013 16:24:23   
ValkyrieKnight

At least not 30 seconds, but whatever, you disagree and that's okay.
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
6/2/2013 17:00:33   
TheSage

Turn time is not changing, end of story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
6/2/2013 23:04:34   
99th Dracopyre

Idk if these counts as "seeing" but it would be nice if there was sounds effects when someone activates "Cat Reflexes".
Like a Jaguar's roar or something.

Also, a place where you can sell souls for a *little* bit of gold (depending on the rarity of the soul.
It could be Dage, since, maybe he likes collecting souls.

~Draco

< Message edited by 99th Dracopyre -- 6/2/2013 23:05:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
6/2/2013 23:14:19   
The Jop

Dage is in another dimension though, and I don't think Nulgath would be very welcoming to him.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
6/2/2013 23:18:53   
99th Dracopyre

Oh, right, I forgot about that.
He might be uhm... communicating through a mirror or portal or something.
We can't sell the souls to Nulgath or to any of his pawns, since, we're trying to get revenge on him.

So, I don't know, Dage is the only one I can think off. Since he might be a soul collector, lol.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
6/2/2013 23:34:43   
TheSage

You are forgetting about Death himself lol
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
6/2/2013 23:55:21   
99th Dracopyre

Oh yeah, of course.
Well, anyone would do, except for Nulgath and his minions.
As long as I get to sell them souls. Like even 10 Gold for a really common soul. :D
Wait, should we be calling them souls? I mean, we're the soul, I guess we'd be selling bodies. O.o

Anyway, another thing I would like to see, is an ever-changing heap of stuff to do.
Take for example, there could be a travelling soul Merchant, who has different characters in his shop. And since he's travelling, he'd change places like every day or every other day, and sometimes he wouldn't have certain characters.

Or maybe something to interact with from time to time.
Since, well, I don't really like the flow of "Here's this week's release, wait for the next one" and everything stays the same until then.

I don't know why I think of such strange things. It's just Oversoul has so much potential to be a great game XD
And Nulgath is very creative with making stuff, like when he was in AQW.
Things were so unpredictable!

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 89
6/3/2013 8:20:48   
Raiii

@Mondez - I honestly do not PvP that much in OS so I don't mind the time it takes for a turn to subside but dude, don't diss ED lol. As a veteran player there, I can assure you that it's as strategical, if not more strategical, as OS' PvP. Here it's all Addition and Timing while at ED you have lots of Multiplication, Percentages and some more forms of Statistics.

@TheJop - Actually in the OS YouTube channel, the first 'episode' of OS involves Nulgath and Dage confronting each other. Pretty positive that they'll put Dage in OS but who's to say :)

~Puncture

AQW Epic  Post #: 90
6/3/2013 10:57:36   
Vagaran

I agree Valkyrieknight, they should lower the amount to atleast 20 seconds instead, right now it's annoying with all the lv1's who takes advantage of the long timer to annoy those who actually want to PvP.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 91
6/3/2013 11:01:22   
Mondez

@Raii
Where did I say I was dissing ED? I play and enjoy ED, take a look at my character.

@Vagaran
20 sec is okay, but better than 10-15 which is too short because I usually need time to think when I'm in a bind during my matches.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
6/3/2013 11:06:15   
The Jop

@Raiii
But that was the scene of Nulgath protecting the portal from Dage and his Legion, which Nulgath was blasted into, and which led to the realm of Oversoul. Then Dage was given the underworld while Nulgath had a new dimension to corrupt.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
6/3/2013 15:39:14   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I'd like to see 2v2 PvP and 2 vs 1 boss battles like in Epic Duel. And I'd like to see pets like in AQWorlds so they follow you around the interface and possibly battle with you and can get there own exp/level ups from battles for stronger attacks.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
6/3/2013 15:51:46   
Hakunin

With a complicated combo I many times need 25 seconds for a turn in endgame. 20 sec would be too short.

The right-click function is what should be turned off for PvP only, as THAT is annoying and abusable.
AQ  Post #: 95
6/3/2013 15:58:40   
TheSage

@Hakunin : umm... Right clicking is a Flash thing that cant get turned off at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
6/3/2013 16:05:31   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

@Hakunin: The 30 second turn time limit can remain, I was just refering to the overall 2v2 PvP and 2v1 boss battles option. Incase players want to fight with their friends or random teams in battle. I found it rather fun when I played EpicDuel.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
6/3/2013 16:40:07   
Hakunin

@TheSage
It CAN be turned off.

I saw it on many webpages, mostly which contain art, to prevent downloading pictures of the artists.
AQ  Post #: 98
6/3/2013 17:51:13   
TheSage

@Hakunin : Right clicking is a Flash thing that can't get turned off at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
6/4/2013 8:29:37   
Duo Maxwell

well a star would a couple of upgrades for the sonja character instead of her being just naked in tunic its very nice and all but she needs a couple of character upgrades to her look and desighn maybe something conan the barbarian or red sonja esk from back in the day aka my era 1980's style movie barbarian kit BIG sword and some sort of armour upgrade to her charatcers look and a helmet of soem sort to complete her hit she and several other characters need more upgrades to there evolution so they can be upgraded some more to give the characters more replay value and make em look more cruel and awesome in appearance .

a personel fave would be some 2 upgrades to kruger the ice lions appearance and character of some sort i know you have the lightning lion upgraded and evolves but i think some more of the MAIN characters need upgrades first instead of just bringing out new characters from scratch every funny five work with what you've already got first and go from there but kruger def needs 2 more characters upgrades to his look hes a nice icey looking fellow and all but he could more lord of the lions esk in appearance and he is a male looking lord of the lions appearance about him something more befitting his stature and big front teeth lol but that would be nice some time soon if it can be done cheers.

just a small side not the game definately needs more dragons in it of some sort onyl a couple more mind maybe an ice dragon of some sort and maybe a sea serpent of some sort like leviathon that can be upgraded to a 3rd tier a bit like tiamat from dungeons and dragons the cartoon sorry im old skool and old but a huge fan of this game its got BIG potential

Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 6/4/2013 8:41:52 >
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition