Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 16 of 29«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2014 0:36:35   
Superemo
Constructive!

DIS: Water heater's out. Frigid showers are rather uncomfortable.
DIS: Caught a cold, and my throat feeling absolutely awful as a result.
ACC: Plenty of tea in my apartment. I enjoy tea, and warm beverages are an easy way to treat a sore throat, so I'm suffering far less than I would be otherwise.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 376
2/17/2014 20:46:48   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

DIS: A very old friend of mine has gotten into some serious trouble with the law.
DIS: I'll likely never see him again.
DIS: I knew him since I was 6 years old, and honestly have asked for a better friend.

DF  Post #: 377
2/18/2014 6:15:39   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

DIS: Current pc cannot mine BTC or Dogecoin very well due to Nvidia graphics card.
ACC: Building a seperate mining rig, found out it's very cheap!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 378
2/21/2014 21:49:37   
Lord Noonien Soong

ACC: Amazing Spider-Man coming back this April!
ACC: finally found a new book series to entertain myself after 2 years
Edit ACC: Doctor Who coming back later this summer

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 2/21/2014 21:50:49 >
DF  Post #: 379
2/21/2014 23:08:19   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

DIS: Was nearly suckered into a scam trying to find a dear Foster Friend who disappeared many years ago. The sad thing is I have a gut dead feeling my friend actually did registered the account I saw.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 380
2/22/2014 7:46:42   
sean.2
My life for Aiur

Acc: Jagten brought tears to my eyes. Pretty emotional movie, was not expecting that! Loved it though.
Post #: 381
2/25/2014 1:52:47   
Superemo
Constructive!

???: Finally acknowledged something I've known about myself for a while: I don't like my writing style. It's an entirely different thing to acknowledge it than it is to know it without saying it.
DIS: Even though I don't like it, I can't change it. It's an extension of who I am.
ACC: I can at least take solace in the fact some people seem to like it. Or, at least, don't hate it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 382
3/1/2014 21:55:50   
Obsiidianz

ACC: Summoner Mephillia on Bravely Default.
DIS: Took me 2 tries. :x.
ACC: Close to getting 91 Cooking on Runescape.
DF AQW  Post #: 383
3/2/2014 12:11:49   
Dragonman

DIS: Similar to Superemo, I found out what my voice sounds like, via recordings and asking poeple, do I really sound like that?
I hate it. It's so... weird. It's overly emotional and higher pitched than it sounds like to me.
ACC: At least it's normal, in the same conversation 2 or 3 other friends decided they hate their perfectly fine voices.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 384
3/4/2014 6:22:54   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

ACC: Got my Carbon Fiber Vinyl starter kid from Carbon Mods
DIS: Not sure where to apply it on my PC first, too many places..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 385
3/4/2014 20:18:47   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Dis: Two hours into a root canal the dentist tells me he can't finish it and I'll have to go see an endodontist.
Dis: My jaw feels like it's been dislocated.
AQ AQW  Post #: 386
3/5/2014 11:58:01   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

ACC: I got a T25 'Get it Done' workout DvD for my birthday. I'm going to be starting it next Monday.
DF  Post #: 387
3/8/2014 0:42:30   
ShadowMoon

DIS: i go out for a late night walk and nearly get hit by a speeding car that crashes into another car.
then the coward(s) in the speeding car jump out of it & ran like hell down the ally. I'm not sure which they where more afraid of the cops catching them or me catching them. i really wish i would have caught one of them so i could beat some sense into 'em.
those idiots nearly killed me & 2 girls just cause they didn't have the patience to go the speed limit. this is one of those times when i'm glad i can jump onto the hood of a moving car....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 388
3/10/2014 9:31:25   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

DIS:Starting of my final is TOMORROW !
DIS:Real scared as this is life changing
ACC:Think I prepared well for my exam tomorrow,wish me luck !

Post #: 389
3/12/2014 4:23:25   
Superemo
Constructive!

ACC: Well, it looks like I can add "wireless network setup/administration" to my list of skills. I can barely believe some people actually pay for someone to set up their wireless networks for them.
ACC: In setting up the wireless network properly (as opposed to the simple patch job I did when I initially created the network), I managed to kick off a leech. Get your own internet, random XBox One owner.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 390
3/13/2014 3:15:14   
Sir Nicholas

ACC: Everything seems to be looking up in my life.

ACC: Saw some new Avengers cartoons. And I must say, even though I am an adult, I still find them very enjoyable. And there's also a few mythology gags in there. For example, after a major battle - the group hangs out in a cafe, (Shwarma anyone?) and of course, Thor breaks his coffee cup and shouts - "Another!"

ACC: The next film of the Avengers series will include the Villain Ultron, as its Big Bad.

ACC: My Dad got his computer back. And he also improved upon the Dinosaur. (The computer in my den) Which also has a backup copy of my book. Now I can work on it from there as well.

ACC: Once again, I thank TV Tropes and the Boy Scouts of America for giving me the inspiration to be "Crazy Prepared". Thus, one of my new life Motto's shall be: "Always be Crazy Prepared".

DIS: Haven't gotten a power cord yet.

DIS: Still haven't found a job yet either.

ACC: Even so, I can still apply for food stamps if worst comes to worst.
AQ  Post #: 391
3/13/2014 7:37:11   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Dis: My brothers' cat tried to eat my €95 headphones. x_x
Post #: 392
3/15/2014 10:08:24   
Lord Coake

Acc: Passed my Learner's Permit Test!
AQW  Post #: 393
3/16/2014 20:46:53   
Geek

??? McDonalds Applications are psychotic
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 394
3/16/2014 22:18:27   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

OldDIS: One of my best friends died the day after my birthday.
DF  Post #: 395
3/16/2014 22:25:32   
Razen

Acc: I finally introduced Joel in The Dishonored Veldrin. Hopefully Nairvek won't be too long after.
???: I found a big bag of Fruit Loops in my shower the other day.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 396
3/18/2014 5:06:08   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Amon:I am sorry man,thats sad !

ACC:Got an 8.3 out of 10 in PSA when the scores are bad like 5 and 3 !
Post #: 397
3/18/2014 6:02:57   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

@Amon: Sorry to hear that. I can understand how you feel though, since one of my friends suffered a concussion to the head, and was in coma for a month, a few days after our school's sendoff party..

ACC: Killing it in college. Got a decent reputation among the professors, especially software programming!
ACC: Gonna be able to visit my parents for my BDAY!
ACC: Been the object of interest of a few girls over the past couple of weeks.. dont know what to think!
MEGAACC: Liverpool FC beat Manchester United... and the look on Fergie's face...priceless!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 398
3/18/2014 16:31:39   
Geek

@Amon Wow, man. I'm so sorry to hear that...I know the feels though.

Dis: I built my Dream Lightsaber and it looks like it will cost me...$570.60. Yus! *sarcasm*
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 399
3/18/2014 17:25:29   
UnderSoul

ACC: On Twitter I found a great new performer. Tommy Space, interesting style.
DIS: The fact that I was mot allowed to join the Boy Scouts came back to bite me, had to try and tie fancy knots to hold things today.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 16 of 29«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition