Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 18 of 29«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2014 9:49:38   
UnderSoul

DIS: Slept through the Blood Moon
ACC: Won a gold medal and certificate for the National Latin Exams!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 426
4/16/2014 10:17:42   
Geek

Grats Undersoul!

ACC: Neverwinter is totally excellent
DIS: I have recently become addicted to this game call Neverwinter
??? Trying to hit the level cap before Spring Break is over
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 427
4/17/2014 12:34:20   
DarkDevil

??? : halfway through hell if you know what i mean.
Diss: still in hell and wrost part of it is coming.
Acc: had an IQ test and it's good to know i am not dump
AQ Epic  Post #: 428
4/17/2014 15:07:54   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

ACC: Math and Chem exams went well and Programming was epic, a decent performance, and I might be able to jump fields next semester
ACC: My mom's coming to visit..been almost 6 months
ACC: Getting a Graphic Tablet
ACC: Had the most odd coincidence today. Ran into a forumite in Pokemon showdowns random battle, and after a good chat, found out we're in the same city!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 429
4/17/2014 16:34:33   
Sir Nicholas

ACC: I got my new sword. It's technically a long sword at 43 inches long, and it's lighter and sharper than I had thought. I've decided I will name it "Godsend".

ACC: Even without employment, I still can help my family.

DIS: Unfortunately, in so doing, it cost me $100 of my money on paying the gas bill.

ACC: Fortunate then, that I have had no less than 3 job interviews in as many weeks.

ACC: One of them is at the local theater. This means discounts if I ever want to see a movie.
AQ  Post #: 430
4/17/2014 17:32:29   
Geek

??? Butchered 2 pigs this weekend

DIS: Just finished up grinding the sausage meat, still have to cut the pork chops.

ACC: Almost 75 pounds of bacon.

DIS: So sick of looking at meat, I'm thinking of going vegetarian.

ACC: Lent is almost over.

DIS: This was most definitely the hardest Lent ever. Of my life
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 431
4/19/2014 14:43:42   
Lord Noonien Soong

???: can't decide between Neverwinter Nights Gold or Final Fantasy XIV
ACC: got star trek: first contact from a friend
AC: might be buying some more comics :)
DF  Post #: 432
4/19/2014 18:08:12   
Geek

@Noonien: NEVERWINTER. GET. NEVERWINTER.

ACC: Met Mr Franco today.

ACC: Might have just scored me a job working for him

ACC: Got a job interview Monday

ACC: He's America's World Champion Pizza

ACC: He was on TV, too.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 433
4/20/2014 3:37:45   
Womba

quote:

DIS: Slept through the Blood Moon

Dis: Didn't even bother going to see it. It's that time of the year where the weather is at a constant Over-cast.

Dis: Failed my mathematical reasoning GED quiz by just a couple points. Ugh...

Acc?: Starting to poke around a bit more... had some semi inactivity going for a while here.
DF AQW  Post #: 434
4/21/2014 14:38:20   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

Acc: My application for my first paid engineering internship has been accepted, a Traffic Construction Inspector position for the New York State Department of Transportation. Finally all these years of schooling are starting to pay off!
AQ AQW  Post #: 435
4/21/2014 19:26:33   
Geek

ACC: Got a job at a top-notch Pizza place

ACC: Boss didn't even ask my name before I was making pizzas

ACC: Already got a raise. :O

DIS: All my little siblings are place custom pizza orders and are expecting me to make it for them...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 436
4/23/2014 2:13:55   
Senras Wolf

Just to share and procrastinate for a few more minutes.

DIS: I am a good five hours away from finishing an indirect painting due tomorrow in the morning. And it's close to midnight here. Plus, I have a small paper due at the same time. Guess I'm not sleeping tonight.
DIS: I also have a paper due on thursday which I haven't started. Luckily it is only the rough draft.
DIS: I also have a study to start and finish tomorrow for a drawing class using non-traditional materials. I'm using very dangerous materials, they are namely flammable.
DIS: I haven't showered in about five days because I have so many things to finish. Thank Lore for deodorant and I think I'll be able to shower by Thursday. If I'm lucky.

ACC: I'm moving out by the end of august. Whoo Hoo!

Now to get to work.

Oh, and I'm doing this without coffee. Real Talk.

< Message edited by Senras Wolf -- 4/23/2014 2:21:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 437
4/23/2014 4:08:12   
Hells Elder Brother

ACC: Been doing work experience for nearly a month.
???: 2 months remaining.
DIS: The bad thing about rubbish runs is that the stench I smell from the dumpsters is so putrid -.- I had to go near them as the machine that eats cardboard is next to them.
SUPERDIS: A history teacher that I had in Grade/Year 8 has died today. R.I.P
AQ AQW  Post #: 438
4/23/2014 22:29:43   
The Forgotten
Exquisitely pathological

ACC: Aced my bio midterm.
DIS: Have a philosophy paper due in less than 24 hours ... that I've barely started on.
ACC: It's on Hume. ^^
DIS: Maths midterm on Friday.
ACC: Have a research position over the summer.
DIS: Not payed, and have to look for funding.
AQ AQW  Post #: 439
4/25/2014 10:11:21   
Geek

DIS: 9 hours of work yesterday has rendered my brain fried.

DIS: Reeeeeally don't want to work today

ACC: It's only 5 hours today, thank goodness

ACC: Getting sufficient moneys is really nice. That's never happened before. :o

DIS: Library is having a huge book sale tomorrow and I won't be able to go because you guessed it: Work.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 440
4/26/2014 8:56:32   
Superemo
Constructive!

DIS: Dealing with a lot of stuff right now, which is leaving me an emotional wreck.
DIS: My father gave me the least helpful bit of advice ever: "Don't let it get to you." My entire situation is entirely out of my control, the fact I'm where I am now is entirely due to my horrible luck, and I can't do anything to get back to where I was. I think it's understandable if that would "get to me."
DIS: Knowing my luck, things are just getting started.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 441
4/27/2014 17:19:42   
sporetox

Acc: Went on a date at the Zoo. That felt great.
Dis: Doing so meant I now have less time to study for my Math Exam tomorrow. Time to get on that.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 442
4/30/2014 0:50:21   
Sir Nicholas

DIS: Recent run-in with Publix turned out to be another dead-end. I'm going to try Walmart, Sam's Club and Target next. If those places don't hire me, I'm going to get mad. That's not something you want to see: I get angry when I'm mad!

ACC: At least this means I'm on the radar for other possible employers.

ACC: At least, while I was in Publix, I made a quick stop for a soda and I got excellent service. It just goes to show - be polite while shopping. Somebody will appreciate a friendly conversation, and you'll get better service.

ACC: Had a whole lot of new character ideas for my book. I'm going to also work on getting them into the story. Seems I've taken a page (no pun intended) from George R. Martin. Creating a world means you need lots of people. Lots of well developed, three-dimensional people with goals, ambitions and personality.

DIS: Had to sacrifice $100.00 on the Gas Bill.

DIS: Also lost a whole lot of money on a new power cord - which is too small.

ACC: Fortunately, my Dad's going to return it and see if I can't get a refund, or possibly a new one that works.

Footnote: Supes' if you're having a bad time, best advice somebody ever gave me. Don't worry about something you can't control. That, or I will listen via PM if you're troubled. End footnote.
AQ  Post #: 443
4/30/2014 8:08:48   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

MegaDIS:My brother was scratched by piece of the lens in the eye from his spectacles when he was playing basketball.The ball had hit his face in full force and broke his spectacles and lodging and extremely tiny piece in the eye.
DIS:Cried like a child as I love my so much brother and I feared he couldn't see
DIS:Had his surgery done and my Mom is not telling me anything I fear I will cry for him again
DIS:Had eyedrops which really irritated my eye making my vision blurry for 4 hours
DIS:My father might have Pressure-less Gluacoma but he just isn't telling me anything.
DIS:This all happened today which makes this the worst day of life(even worse than the day I had a surgery)

Post #: 444
4/30/2014 8:26:38   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

DIS: Got in a pretty major fight after an attempted mugging.
DIS: Broke my finger, cracked a rib, and got really badly bruised.
ACC???: The person who attacked me is worse off.
DF  Post #: 445
4/30/2014 17:50:55   
UnderSoul

???: Turns out I have synesthesia
DIS: Studied psychology for years, never realized my thinking patterns were abnormal
ACC: As far as mental disorders go, at least it's something that you can live with without ever noticing anything's off. Doesn't change anything, but now I have a name for it. Better than "Those colours I see when... wait you don't?"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 446
5/1/2014 10:40:19   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

DIS: My grandmother died last night.
ACC: She lived a long life, and it wasn't really unexpected. She had a lot of health issues before then.
DF  Post #: 447
5/1/2014 10:55:18   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Amon:I am sorry man but atleast your grandmother din't suffer by living for more time but passed away peacefully.
Post #: 448
5/1/2014 21:16:53   
Geek

@Amon: From my hero, Dr Seuss:
quote:

"Don't cry because it's over, be glad that it happened"

I'm sorry bro. But be glad she left you good memories to hang on to.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 449
5/3/2014 6:46:29   
SonicTbear

@Amon: My condolences...

DIS: Bought Candy Crush Color Bomb candies at the store last night... and they are NOT shaped like bombs... whatever... I'm still gonna eat them... :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 18 of 29«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition