Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 23 of 29«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/6/2014 16:29:26   
superbat67

MEGADIS: School is starting soon D:
ULTRADIS: First year of highschool x.x
Post #: 551
8/6/2014 21:54:38   
Snake XZ

???: I leave in a week for college oh god
DIS: I don't want to say goodbye to my friends I don't wanna T-T
DIS: prospective class schedule is DEATH
???: I'm freaking out man
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 552
8/7/2014 3:35:57   
black knight 1234567

Densoro@ man I feel you, I just can't see things on the internet like that pass by. Sounds petty, but I can't stop arguing.

ACC: fixed my sleep schedule.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 553
8/7/2014 12:43:49   
Densoro

ACC: Yesterday, I slept from 7 pm to 4 am, resetting my sleep schedule!
DIS: Today, I haven't been able to get to sleep at all in nearly 12 hours of trying.
AQ DF  Post #: 554
8/7/2014 14:22:42   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

ACC: Moved house and got Fibre Optic from Sky.
ACC: Picked up a Phanteks Enthoo Pro case from Overclockers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 555
8/11/2014 10:33:18   
flashbang

Dis: School. Bleh.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 556
8/11/2014 19:51:27   
Axel459
The Void Calls

ACC: Got a new computer
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 557
8/11/2014 19:57:18   
Onyx Darkmatter

ACC: Finally got a car, looks so damn beautiful. *-*
DIS: Can't drive it without tags, and I need to practice enough to the point I can get my license (Still have a Permit).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 558
8/12/2014 14:31:24   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

DIS: Back to University
DIS: 8 HRS a frikkin day!!
DIS: Just thinking about it makes me tired!
DIS: Too many dis's!
ACC: Finally have my freedom!!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 559
8/14/2014 16:25:12   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

ACC: I'm back!
ACC: In excellent shape.
DF  Post #: 560
8/19/2014 5:16:42   
Densoro

DIS: Another day, another feminist rant that nobody's going to bother reading. I don't understand why the overarching gaming community has to be so brazenly misogynistic.
AQ DF  Post #: 561
8/21/2014 16:30:12   
Enzeru

ACC: Got a new job I love
DIS: Had to move to a new location I've never been to before.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 562
8/21/2014 23:13:45   
Lord Noonien Soong

???: welp, made/have no friends in high school officially. :/

???: Been feeling time changing around me, it's rather unsettling, really

ACC: so far enjoying my classes so far, and all the people there are mellow, so that's pretty good.

???: My relationship with my Mom grows worse each day. I don't know what I'm gonna do
DF  Post #: 563
8/23/2014 2:41:52   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

DIS: There are some thing I regret doing in my life.... installing Whatsapp on my mum's phone definitely tops that list!
ACC: Enjoying college..a few subjects atleast
DIS: Power Generation, Network analysis and analog circuits are by far the most boring subjects i've ever taken up.. they make history sound fun! -_-
ACC: Its cold and rainy...
DIS: But i'm down with FLU!
DIS: Hardly get time to do stuff!
???: Might take a couple of months off from AQ(W) and the forums... till I sort a few things out!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 564
8/25/2014 19:36:10   
Densoro

DIS: I have been told that standing up for the people in your life who have educated you on the injustices they have faced is 'arrogant.' I'm 'arrogant' for fighting off the unfair generalizations that people sling at people I respect behind their backs. I 'think I'm always right' because I make use of what others have taught me.

EDIT:
DIS: I'm having a social justice meltdown because nothing I do works, but idk how to stop thinking about that without it feeling negligent.
DIS: It feels like nobody wants to hear about it. They like having me around as long as I shut up, but don't I dare express what I'm passionate about.

< Message edited by Densoro -- 8/29/2014 2:24:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 565
8/31/2014 10:50:48   
Supertails
L♥ve

^ That's pretty unfair. I've tried talking to you about it at length, even if it wasn't a solution you were particularly happy with. I feel like you're definitely victimizing yourself here because we don't agree with you.

Of course, I'm taking "nobody" literally, because that's the kind of vibe I'm getting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 566
8/31/2014 19:38:09   
Densoro

Nah, you've done good. It's just there's all of like three people I can let loose and talk to, compared to...however many of the opposite. S'a bit discouraging. But I'm sorry for not being clear! D:
AQ DF  Post #: 567
9/5/2014 13:19:37   
Onyx Darkmatter

ACC: Started College last week (This is the second week)
DIS: So... much... work. X_X (Damn you High School!)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 568
9/5/2014 17:17:05   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

DIS: Trying, pretending to be someone you're not... for so long, kinda makes you forget who you are in the first place.. And the stick you get when you try to do what you want to, its bloody annoying.
DIS: i'm kinda regretting listening to my parents, rather that pursue what I actually wanted. I just sit there in college, my mind elsewhere thinking about what could have been. Dont no how long I can keep this up.

ACC: Well, atleast I got a haircut... minor consolation
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 569
9/6/2014 18:11:45   
Vagaran

ACC: Rebooted my computer, even though it's 2 yr old and not really made for gaming it's fast again! Just gotta avoid downloading to much
ACC: Started watching Akame ga Kill, pretty nice anime.
DIS: To bad it's rather new so only a few episodes
ACC: School is actually fun! I love religion, English, Spanish, physics and especially Greek Mythology!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 570
9/9/2014 10:47:27   
G Man

Diss: I am at my breaking point with my manager. I get the blame for everything. I get called on my day off, getting blamed for a mess that day. I get called being blamed for a mess that is present 4-6 HOURS after the END of my shift. Customers show up 30+ mins late? Guess what? I get a call the next day being blamed for not having enough food ready for them, after we got it ready for them and other people took it.(Or even being completely out of food...) When I talk to my co-workers, NONE of them have this happen to them. I guess its because I am not the sycophant that they want.
Diss: Was told that needing my evenings to be with my family (because we've been having issues) is a stupid reason.
Diss: Still got the terrible schedule of; evening, day, then close, another evening, then two days of opening. My body does not adjust at the drop of a hat.
Acc: Almost have enough for a car, I long for the day when I can leave, and give them a nice goodbye.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 571
9/9/2014 14:47:21   
kors

ACC: got my diver's license yesterday! Got half as many points as I did on my first attempt too! Exactly the same amount as my goal for improvement.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 572
9/9/2014 16:21:49   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

DIS: I seem to have very little time lately. As soon as I try to relax a little something else I need to do comes up, hope this settles down soon.
ACC/DIS: Probably the best weather I have had for months this week. Unfortunately no time to enjoy it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 573
9/11/2014 9:22:51   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Acc: It's been nearly a year since I dropped the weight, and I'm happy to say I haven't gained an ounce back. :D

< Message edited by Corvus Corax -- 9/11/2014 9:23:16 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 574
9/11/2014 10:08:52   
Chazero

ACC: Managed to pull off several 3-pointers in basketball yesterday at a court near a friend's house despite how much I play the sport*

*Not a lot

< Message edited by Chazero -- 9/11/2014 10:10:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 23 of 29«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition