Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

FLA?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> FLA?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2013 21:36:18   
Nightmare AQW

How exactly do I send something in FLA format? Is there a certain site for uploading FLA files?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/20/2013 23:25:40   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hey Omega,

Let me explain how it works.

The FLA file format is the main format that is created when you make a file in Adobe Flash. So basically, when you are drawing an image, it is in the .FLA format.

Sadly, this format is not executable. You need to change it to a different format.

Here's how.

When you are done with your file, don't click File and click Save/Save As because it will save the file in this format. You want to clixk file and click Export To. Clicking it opens up a window with a list of other formats in the left-hand side. It has formats like JPG etc.

Just check the box next to the format(s) you want it saved to, edit the file name and click Export in the lower right corner.

There you go.

I might be a bit off but try and lemme know anyway.

Hope that helped.^^
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
4/21/2013 9:58:43   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

To add, .fla files are usually exported in .swf format. In Flash Professional, you export your .fla file as a .swf file by pressing Ctrl + Enter.

Personally, I use Webs.com. It is a website hosting site, but in order to allow full customization of your website, you can upload every file type to your site, and have a short, permanent link to it.
Yet, as Arthur said above, if you just need to show the art, and not to share the file itself, you should export it as an image (.jpg, .gif, etc.) or as an animation (.swf)

I upload there both .swf and .fla files. Hope that I helped a bit as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> FLA?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition