Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= April 23rd, 2013: Dire Monk coming this Friday!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= April 23rd, 2013: Dire Monk coming this Friday!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2013 18:09:30   
Leader
Unrequited

quote:

Dire Monk coming this Friday!
Posted on April 23, 2013 by Nulgath

Dire Monk

The Shaolin Monk will be getting this Dire Monk as his Rank Up this Friday! Do you have the Shaolin Monk yet?
"There cannot be light without the shadow." The Dire Monk will be Neutral and take on some the attributes of Shadow to imbue his Powers.
Many other characters also coming this FRIDAY!

Facebook// Twitter// Youtube

Login and play using the "ONE LOGIN TO RULE THEM ALL!" Hint: That is the same login you use to to play EpicDuel, HeroSmash or log into this site.

< Message edited by Leader -- 4/23/2013 18:11:44 >
Post #: 1
4/23/2013 18:35:28   
Mirai Hoshino

Dire Monk. Eh. Many more characters coming Friday! Hmmm, I wonder what those could be. Maybe all those mushroom things? I want to see some more female characters, though, like a master upgrade for the Huntress. Well, I'll be impatiently looking forward to Friday to see what happens.
AQW  Post #: 2
4/23/2013 18:37:57   
Redingard

Why did it have to become so Evil? Really. There's a difference between becoming darker and just becoming flat-out evil.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/23/2013 18:42:07   
Beck

He just looks Evil; I think Dire Monk may just be like Shaolin Monk's counterpart.
Really hope his deck stays reasonably small... no more than 17 cards.
AQW  Post #: 4
4/23/2013 18:44:22   
the warden

interesting evolution for monk. still need to find monk first of course lol. level 4 goblin and hes a strong little bugger:)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/23/2013 20:08:40   
UnderSoul

I told you all I'd find a way to turn Monk into my tool...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/23/2013 20:37:00   
The Jop

Some attributes of evil to imbue his powers? Non-shadow characters can only use sacrifice and empower, I'm guessing those are the new attributes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/23/2013 22:02:36   
Blackshock

If he's not getting any additional ironhides, I might just pass up on it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
4/24/2013 0:08:17   
BJEBLE

I hope some of those 'many characters' are Chaos ones.I can only hope.
DF  Post #: 9
4/24/2013 1:15:20   
megakyle777

Huh. Was not expecting an Evil Monk. If anything I was expecting some kind of Light Monk. Although, Light does not have any cards with no cost. I would EXPECT thusly that it gets some Sacrifices and Empowers. Good for attacking which can be good, but NOT so good for it's defense since the new cards will make it harder to get Iornhides.

I will need to think on this one.

What interests ME is apparently Many other characters coming, and Rolith's Tweet asking about how Gold people have and can earn.
DF  Post #: 10
4/24/2013 2:00:06   
Finncollier

my monk shall become even more AWESOME on saturday, yes i'm an aussie
Post #: 11
4/24/2013 2:07:22   
Leader
Unrequited

@The Jop, since he's a Neutral character then it would only be possible to use Sacrifice and Empower since they have no cost.

I doubt we'd get chaos characters this early, not before at least receiving some sort of coming soon message.
Post #: 12
4/24/2013 2:24:08   
BJEBLE

We did get a coming soon message, sort of. But I guess if it were Chaos characters, it would have been more obvious and direct, unless we get something else saying, 'Chaos character preview or something. I don't know.
DF  Post #: 13
4/24/2013 4:33:31   
Megadragonknight

That's awesome! An evil Monk though the description state that the Dire Monk is neutral with the power of Light and Darkness. I got to start training Monk right now. Also, all right, more new characters to hunt while the possible of CC testing! So many new exciting stuff Is happening in OS!
Post #: 14
4/24/2013 4:35:38   
megakyle777

It said Nuteral and Shadow. nothing was said about light. Light currently has no no cost cards anyway.
DF  Post #: 15
4/24/2013 4:37:53   
Megadragonknight

He may not have any light, but he is still neutral with some shadow power but the Dire Monk didn't completely lost his light.
Post #: 16
4/24/2013 4:41:36   
The Jop

@Leader
Uh...? That's exactly what I said, what's your point?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
4/24/2013 4:42:05   
Vagaran

I personally don't like Dire Monk, he looks like an alien version of Monk...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 18
4/24/2013 4:46:21   
megakyle777

Vagaran: EVERYONE knows no matter what, when you take the powers of darkness and evil your look changes to match.;The Monk took the powers of the shadow and thus he changed to look evil.
DF  Post #: 19
4/24/2013 4:47:19   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
He looks more a bit like a chaotic Monk to me.
Post #: 20
4/24/2013 8:39:01   
_scars_

@^ i agree, this is what chaos should look like in OS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
4/24/2013 8:44:07   
Megadragonknight

@scars
I am starting to think that the Monk legendary evolution will be a chaos character. I don't know why although he does look like an evil Monk but his appearance give me the first thought of him being chaotic.
Post #: 22
4/24/2013 8:51:46   
megakyle777

He REALLY does not look chaotic. Look at Vampire Knight and whatnot. They have similar colouring. The Monk has turned to the darkness and thus his apperence has altered to show that as do all who turn evil.
DF  Post #: 23
4/24/2013 9:31:14   
Vagaran

@Megakyle
Interesting theory. I agree, he don't really look chaotic in my eyes....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 24
4/24/2013 10:30:29   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Dire Monk?? But, but mine is still lvl 1. How can I haz Dire Monk, when my monk is still lvl 1 ?! XD

Looks really cool though! Would be awesome to see 4 different version of monk, like for multiple elements. I`d love a legendary earth monk.

*Dreams of other earth rank ups!*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= April 23rd, 2013: Dire Monk coming this Friday!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition