Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 118 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 118 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2013 13:11:29   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
I am planning to get every characters including re-possessing all the apprentice/veteran characters and so is Tharr.
Post #: 26
4/27/2013 13:13:34   
Beck

@Megaknight
Oh wow. How many SGs does that cost?? I've already spent 11 SGs this round, and I plan on spending 16 more. And that's only to get like half the characters.
AQW  Post #: 27
4/27/2013 13:13:49   
Blackshock

@beck: It looks like he's gonna be getting an evo :>
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
4/27/2013 13:14:21   
Exo

YES! Finally got the fiend blade...

@Beck
Thanks!

< Message edited by Exo -- 4/27/2013 13:22:21 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 29
4/27/2013 13:16:07   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Too MUCH!! It must never happened again otherwise I don't know what will happen if the future release will be like today. I hope it won't have too much rank up characters that cost SG. Its freaking scary.
Post #: 30
4/27/2013 13:17:12   
Beck

@Exo
Congrats! I have yet to actually possess that thing...

@Blackshock
Oh yes, I know about it xD The only way Master Cosoma could look more like a tank is if he had cannons attached to him.
And these Beast evolutions are supposed to be free, right? I vaguely remember Nulgath saying something like that way back when they were first released...
EDIT:
Nope nevermind I checked. It doesn't say anywhere that they will be free. WHATEVER STILL EVOLVING MY COSOMA MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 4/27/2013 13:19:32 >
AQW  Post #: 31
4/27/2013 13:18:57   
Blackshock

kinda wishing ice beetle evolved into cosoma tbh. . .XD well as for the moment, I'm just gonna stick to using my DI. I've grown attached to the angry little guy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
4/27/2013 13:20:20   
Beck

@blackshock
Yes I read your description of him earlier and yeah he does suit you xD The little guy packs a punch!
AQW  Post #: 33
4/27/2013 13:26:40   
UnderSoul

Void Incarnate's quote makes it sound like it will have a seriously full character tree eventually. Which means it's number one on my list.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/27/2013 13:31:49   
Blackshock

@Beck: not sure if I just noticed this now, but sweet title. And yeah, idk he's a tad more aggressive than some high tier shadow chars I've seen (eschews void reflection and shields over more 5 attacks). Surprisingly easy to get a 5 hit combo with him. Ifa nything, he tends to be pretty brittle, but with constant poisons and heavy attacks bearing down on the enemy, I'm pretty sure he's a great pressure play character.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
4/27/2013 13:45:04   
Mr Cognizant

I have a question regarding to implementing custom decks.
Wouldn't that make capturing characters in Oversoul only for the looks? Their own decks could be customized then right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/27/2013 13:46:19   
Vagaran

@Mr Cognizant
We have no idea how CC will work (besides being able to add some cards). If you can remove cards, yes hunting characters would be mainly for looks. If you can't remove cards, you'll want to get a character a small deck rather than big.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 37
4/27/2013 13:47:55   
Blackshock

Well seeing as how we'll be limited to moderately pricey booster packs with uncertain rarity, I guess chars with powerful cards still keep their status? idk. If anything I just hope to draw either 1 or 2 more ironhides and maybe a neutralize for my PL or a spare poison for my DI.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
4/27/2013 13:49:53   
UnderSoul

By the time I actually find Void Incarnate Male, I'll probably have enough to buy him.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
4/27/2013 13:56:27   
Deathknight17

Hm, judging by the pictures, there are decks such as the beta series. Does that mean we will have rare cards? :o
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
4/27/2013 13:57:09   
Mirai Hoshino

Cool! I got to fight my first Dire Monk just now. He was in the same cave as the Monk and Mishap. I managed to beat him with my level 6 Void Incarnate, but that Death Flow was a bit scary.
AQW  Post #: 41
4/27/2013 13:57:33   
The Jop

@UnderSoul
Are you fighting on the left side of the map? The new characters seem to spawn there. I might have to make a note on the Wiki.

@below
Goodnight.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 4/27/2013 13:58:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
4/27/2013 13:58:14   
Megadragonknight

I am pretty sure there will be limitation for CC to keep the game balance. Anyway, I got Arcane Ranger now! I already had 9/12 characters! Left with only Overfiend Blade, Tharr and Templar. I may not be able to all 12/12 by tomorrow but I hope I will be able to get it before CC is release. Its already late at my time. I shall go and rest now. See you all tomorrow or later. Bye!
Post #: 43
4/27/2013 14:06:38   
Beck

Dire Monk traded in his ability to do DoTs (Cat Reflex) for extra attack power and better energy efficiency.
Not too bad for 4 SGs.
This means he'll be better at pulling off damaging moves in a long duel, but be worse at taking down other Neutrals, Ice, and VR Shadow users.
Just a thought I felt like sharing about the new Monk.

As for CC, what I'm thinking is that those card packs would allow Nulgath to rotate out powerful, rare cards (like Corruption?), and make then seasonal events. I'm hoping not too many of them are perma-rares.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 4/27/2013 14:17:12 >
AQW  Post #: 44
4/27/2013 14:06:58   
Mr Cognizant

Thanks vagaran123 ^-^
I guess either way it would kinda suck.
If you could remove it, then it would be a bit like "Let's hunt for that guy not cause he's important, but cause he looks cool" and to some extent it could be made hilarious (Squire beats Nulgath etc)
If you can't, too much cards then :/ derps

Won't be replying or anything from this point, night time for me too :D Goodnight guys!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
4/27/2013 14:09:36   
plebster

this is bullcrap, every time i see a rare char, it glitches. treasure chest, glitched so it was always the chest's turn. overfiend blade, it had the empty hand glitch, 2 voids, both had the empty hand. TBF i don't see gamma coming very soon. this needs to be fixed, it's just wrecked the new update for me, cus i can't even have the chance to fight the new monsters cus of these damn glitches.
AQW  Post #: 46
4/27/2013 14:15:25   
Beck

@plebster
Yes, the endless Petrify/it's always your opponent's turn glitch has been reported and will be looked into. As for the empty hands glitch, that was fixed in last week's update. Have you tried clearing your cache recently?
And if its any consolation, the new characters spawn fairly often, though right now only in that one map where you spawn in the left.
AQW  Post #: 47
4/27/2013 14:17:21   
UnderSoul

I finally find him, but don't capture him. And until I get confirmation that he'll have plenty of evos, he's not worth my last SG.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
4/27/2013 14:17:42   
hijinks

Dang still haven't caught any new characters, and I've been at the Nightmare dungeon for quite awhile now. T_T

@Beck

:O BECK! You have a new title?!? When did that happen?!?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
4/27/2013 14:22:18   
Hakunin

to avoid infinite petrify:
when you notice you suffered it, rightclick, and wait 10 seconds! That way you can gain back your ability to act.

Ok, I know too this is not a real solution, but at least it isn't instant loose.
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 118 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition