Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paragons of Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: Paragons of Lore
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2014 21:46:07   
BlackLyon

]Your in-game name and Character Level: BlackLyon101 Level 34

]Alignment:Evil

]Favourite Class: Evolved Dark Caster

]Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I want to Meet other players, and have more fun on AQWorlds
Post #: 76
5/11/2014 17:11:22   
vayx

1. in-game name: vayx level: 34

2. alignment: good currently, possibility to change

3. currently my favorite class is probably guardian class.

4. why do you want to become a paragon of lore?: I wish to become a Paragon Of Lore because I've been looking for a group of aqw players that I could do things with like bosses, but also things like just hanging out and helping eachother with whatever needs to be done. Another reason is that I used to have a guild called The Golden Dragon and it had failed miserably, so I wouldn't want to see anyone else's guild have something like that happen to them, plus, I would much rather have a reasonably small/medium group of players working together then a giant group of players that hardly knew eachother ruled by one person and one person only.

whether I get accepted or not I would like to thank you for taking the time to read over my application
Post #: 77
5/11/2014 17:29:52   
Shadowhunt

As you can see from the guild owner's profile, he hasn't logged into the forums since near the end of January and hasn't posted in this forum since the end of August of 2013. Just a heads up to anyone looking to get into this guild, the owner seems to be not looking at this page often.
AQ AQW  Post #: 78
5/13/2014 16:08:06   
jdhduhg

1.KisMalac level 52
2.Evil
3.Evolved Leprechaun,Necromancer
4.First I really like the friendly,helpful people such as I am the same kind:D...Second I really wanted to join a good guild with amazing community so I believe this is the perfect place for me!!
Post #: 79
5/19/2014 2:43:34   
Reagern

Your in-game name and Character Level:impossible18 lvl 32

Alignment:Good

Favourite Class: I have 3 which are dark legendary hero, necromancer and horc evader

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I have heard about your guild from friends, I believe it is strong and I have never been in a guild before
Post #: 80
6/25/2014 16:45:11   
IcewolfLeader

Your in-game name and Character Level: Icewolf Leader and level 60

Alignment: Evil

Favourite Class: Darkblood Stormking

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? Because I want to be in a guild and I also want to help others to complete the game ( finished the saga that is available and now waiting on new content and getting real bored)

< Message edited by IcewolfLeader -- 6/25/2014 16:46:07 >
Post #: 81
7/10/2014 4:34:02   
Galren

Your in-game name and Character Level: Gathix 1, Level 34

Favourite Class: Can't choose between Oracle or Necromancer as favorites, they have both done well.

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?Being apart of a guild enhances the experience for everyone.
AQW  Post #: 82
7/29/2014 6:53:28   
Axios300

quote:

Your in-game name and Character Level: In game name is Axios300, My name is Axios because it stands for, "I Am Worthy" I am currently level 32.

Favourite Class:Darkblood Stormking, This is the only class I have played with and I am rank 10. I am currently thinking about other classes but am hesitant to try something new.

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I would like to join simply because I am looking to grow in a gaming community, find friends to enjoy gaming with, and do my best to have Paragon of Lore know all throughout AQW.

A little bit about myself: I am 18 about to be 19 in August. I am Active Duty military for the United States Air Force. I am currently stationed in Germany. I have played AQW off and on for a few years but I recently started over and plan on sticking with it for a while. I am a member and plan on playing on a regular basis.

Thanks ahead of time for the consideration,

Axios300

Post #: 83
7/29/2014 11:17:34   
geoffthoma

Your in-game name and Character Level: aang12_9 (Level 58)

Alignment: Evil (Rank 10)

Favourite Class: Darkblood Stormking. The class is pure awesomeness. Some other classes I like are Chaos Slayer and Necromancer.

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? Being part of any guild is an opportunity for anyone to have new experiences, but I feel that being a Paragon of Lore is more than that. Being a Paragon of Lore means that you can make new friends and be part of a legacy. I love to help people, and I see this guild gives me an excellent opportunity to share my knowledge about AQW with all. I have played this game for 5 years, so I can help anyone with anything, whether it is regarding the storyline, ultra boss fights, rare items, etc.

If there is anything else that you need, please let me know!

~geoffthoma, the friendly forever-alone banana

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
8/4/2014 11:42:03   
Dragon_warrior19981

1 . Dragon_warrior19981 (53 lvl)

2 . Good

3 . Troll Spellsmith

4 . I want to become a paragon of lore so i could meet new people,and enjoy aqw even more.

AQW  Post #: 85
8/10/2014 10:32:55   
mrrevan900

mrrevan900, Lv 57

I am the void... I am Evil

Evolved Dark Caster

I search for a Guild who is active and nice enough to just fool around sometimes but still get things done.

Send me a PM if you want to know more or want to meet.

< Message edited by mrrevan900 -- 8/10/2014 10:41:30 >

I'm Horny short for the horned Reaper!
AQW  Post #: 86
8/12/2014 13:23:07   
Autasai

Your in-game name and Character Level:

Autasaiensu, level 27.

Alignment:

Evil.

Favourite Class:

I would say Ninja, and but I like to look at the Chronomancer and Pyromancer classes. They seem fun to play.

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?

I would like to enjoy the Paragon of Lore because I want to be able to interact with others when I'm questing, so that way I wont be too lonely. I tend to help newbie players also.
AQW  Post #: 87
8/24/2014 16:17:12   
rakoonberry

Moe taha (49)

Evil

VoT, Evolved Leprechaun

I want to join your guild because I haven't played AQW for a while now and would like to get all the newest recommendations and learn more stuff even thought I'm trying my best to catch-up to recent events and I would like to meet more AQW players who aren't 10 year-old children trying to look cool
Post #: 88
9/3/2014 11:36:35   
lotusofthesnow

Your in-game name and Character Level: roguelady and lvl 31

Alignment: evil

Favourite Class: Pirate

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? im looking for an all around good community to hang out an play with, iv been playing the game for some time an ironically i have no friends whats so ever. ive basically been soloing since i started an its just not fun anymore hence why i would like to join!
AQW  Post #: 89
9/4/2014 12:38:07   
rakoonberry

Name: Moe taha

Level: 60

Favorite class: Darkblood storm king and VOT
Post #: 90
10/2/2014 14:33:53   
coolcar18

Your in-game name and Character Level: Coolcar18-Level 40

Favourite Class: Beta Berserker

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I want to have a fun time with other people playing a game and to help those that need help and have help given to me when needed.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 91
11/29/2014 10:06:54   
True_Mortals

GREAT_BASALIK level 45

Good

Chaos Slayer Rogue Rank 10

I wanted to join this guild because faith has brought me here to make a diffrence for my character and myself
Post #: 92
2/22/2015 12:02:23   
Imatsui

1. rock lee 04/26

2. Good

3. Rustbucket, Warrior

4. I want to join a clan because I want to help users, as much as I would like this clan members would help me.
Post #: 93
3/6/2015 22:18:31   
ArcOfBlood

ArcOfBlood
Level 32
Evil
Legion Doomknight and Alpha Omega
I am very active and often my friends can't play when I'm on. Having more players to interact with will create a better and more exciting gaming experience for me.
Post #: 94
3/3/2016 5:39:31   
cute_princess12

AQW name: cute_princess12
level: 62
how often do i play: everyday, 5 to 6 hours
Alignment: good
Because i love paragons :P and i think that this guild needs good and active member :P

Excess emotes removed. Please do not use any more than three per post, as that is considered spam. ~Jorath

< Message edited by Jorath -- 3/3/2016 18:42:07 >
AQW  Post #: 95
3/11/2016 6:17:24   
Terror the Reaper

Your in-game name: Dragon zblade

Level: 62

Favourite Class: Stonecrusher

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I want to be part of a great guild community and play with others that are just as active or even more active then me on this game.

< Message edited by Terror the Reaper -- 3/11/2016 8:33:28 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 96
3/22/2016 14:43:23   
Nulgath Overlord 007

Your in-game name and Character Level: the_Legend_of_warroir (LV 61)

Favourite Class: Chaos Slayer, Trollsmith, Blaze Binder

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? Played this game for about 5 years on and off, and everyone i used to play with no longer does, so i am currently in search for a new guild and friends to play with :D
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
3/24/2016 14:54:23   
alupi00

1. Alupi00, Level 56

2. Evil

3. Legion DoomKnight

4. I want to become a member of Paragon of Lore, because I've always wanted to be a part of a good clan and be able to play AQW with more people and have more fun.
Post #: 98
10/8/2016 2:30:31   
Master Mage 1134

Are you guys, still active?

"Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
10/8/2016 21:21:35   
Alphadave16

Your in-game name and Character Level:Alphadave16 Level: 56

Alignment:Evil

Favourite Class: Daimon/Blaze Binder? Ultra Elemental Warrior

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? Well I've been playing solo for a long time and i want meet other players who enjoy the game like i do and have fun just being around each other. I just got back in the game most of friend have stop playing but did, well i did but now i'm back for good :P
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: Paragons of Lore
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition