Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Founder Armor Please Come Back .

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Founder Armor Please Come Back .
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2013 12:33:36   
GodFromSouthEast

Could they bring the founder armor ? Because i think is the best armor design . Sell it with varium from shops
Post #: 1
5/1/2013 12:42:54   
ansh0

No.
Epic  Post #: 2
5/1/2013 12:47:25   
Trae

Just. One. Word.
NO
Epic  Post #: 3
5/1/2013 12:48:08   
Mother1

This would be a complete rip off for those who actually brought this armor when it was actually available. So not supported and never supported.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/1/2013 13:00:19   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

For the reason mother said, not supported.

But, somewhere deep in my heart i would like it :P
Epic  Post #: 5
5/1/2013 13:01:25   
GodFromSouthEast

So Selfish .
Post #: 6
5/1/2013 13:05:06   
Ranloth
Banned

Not really no. Devs have said that Phase promos will never come back. End of story. Better luck next time. Get Omega promo before it leaves and next phase comes along, because you'll say the same thing (yet you have a chance to get it now).
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
5/1/2013 13:34:29   
Necromantres

nope... but nice try
Epic  Post #: 8
5/1/2013 14:13:28   
ansh0

quote:

So Selfish .

Coming from the guy who wants an exclusive phase promo when he missed it.
Epic  Post #: 9
5/1/2013 14:32:25   
Vagaran

No.

Not Supported for the same reason as Mother1 and Trans.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 10
5/1/2013 14:32:40   
Sensei Chan

Supported It Looks Great And Why Does It Even Matter? All Armors Have Similar Cores In Omega All You People Are Being Selfish Most Of The Promos Have Come Back Every Year And I Also Want The Gamma Bot And Azreal Borg Coming Back To Town .
Epic  Post #: 11
5/1/2013 14:41:37   
Mother1

@ sensei chan

It was a reward for people who supported the game in another time period. Also you may not have seen it, but when things that involve real money come into play people will get extremely testy about it. Especially when the staff said they were going to make the golden yeti ticket available in game when they originally promised people that it would be a per order perk. The forums were in an uproar and then the staff had to come in clear up the confusion. Anyone who brought the founder armor in the past will feel a way because of this broken promise. The same could be said of Gamma bot owners and Azreal's borg owners.

Let's not forget that the staff also said that this would only apply for the Azreal's gun/aux combo forward not backwards so every promo from the omega promo and back aren't included in this as well as phase promo's which the gamma bot is.
Epic  Post #: 12
5/1/2013 17:51:54   
King FrostLich

In terms of main ED logic.

Has basic armor, wants founder armor , both the same usage, this topic is invalid.
Epic  Post #: 13
5/1/2013 18:24:07   
xGreen Warriorx

Lol. There will be plenty of new cool armors, you don't need to have the old ones.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/1/2013 18:33:26   
Dual Thrusters

I really want the founder armor too, however

It is ultra-rare, meaning it can never come back, no matter how much the players or even the devs want to.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
5/1/2013 19:50:07   
TRizZzCENTRINO

this is a invalid topic and seem more like a request than a suggestion, founder armor is tagged ultra-rare so it is never going to return, same applies to platinum's pride and delta knight armor, so there is no use of suggesting something that is never going to happen, ever. the developers made this rule themselves and they are not going to break it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/1/2013 20:10:57   
goldslayer1

quote:

This would be a complete rip off for those who actually brought this armor when it was actually available. So not supported and never supported.

hows it a rip off?
those who got the armor had the best armor for nearly 2 years.
almost all players (i think shundra was the only non founder back then) in the solo LB during the first 2 years of ED had founder armor.

they paid $35 for it. and it more than paid off for them.

and look at it now, its the same as my basic armor statistically speaking.

yes they did promises back then, but back then was a different game. things have changed now. all items for non vars and vars all items are the same, no matter the rarity.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 5/1/2013 20:12:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/1/2013 20:23:44   
Mother1

@ goldslayer

They also said that phase promo's would never come back as well as old promo's before omega (there is the celtic clever that is the exception due to it being made a seasonal rare) when they said they would make all future promo's come back for free in a year.
Epic  Post #: 18
5/1/2013 20:32:25   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

hows it a rip off?
those who got the armor had the best armor for nearly 2 years.
almost all players (i think shundra was the only non founder back then) in the solo LB during the first 2 years of ED had founder armor.

they paid $35 for it. and it more than paid off for them.

so? they still paid for it and the devs still have to keep their word, i see you don't even have the founder armor so of course you would agree.

quote:

and look at it now, its the same as my basic armor statistically speaking.

rarity and bragging rights :P

quote:

yes they did promises back then, but back then was a different game. things have changed now. all items for non vars and vars all items are the same, no matter the rarity.

nope, not the promo items, founder armor was in a promo package and it represents the player's participation and support in the earlier stage of the game, so it is basically same as a phase promo while seasonal promos would be available in-game the following year, phase/special promos would never be available in-game no matter how many times 'some' players beg.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
5/1/2013 20:35:20   
  Exploding Penguin

@GodFromSouthEast: And it isn't selfish that you want to make every founder feel ripped off? Bide your time and in a few years you'll have some pretty rare exclusive equipment that lots of other players don't have.
Epic  Post #: 20
5/1/2013 20:47:42   
goldslayer1

quote:

so? they still paid for it and the devs still have to keep their word, i see you don't even have the founder armor so of course you would agree.

id like for u to re-read what u quoted me and tell me where i agreed.

quote:

They also said that phase promo's would never come back as well as old promo's before omega (there is the celtic clever that is the exception due to it being made a seasonal rare) when they said they would make all future promo's come back for free in a year.

"founder" is not a phase though.

im not agreeing or disagreeing.
but if people are really going to argue over this, then i figured i may aswell lay my thoughts down on the table for others to consider.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
5/1/2013 21:06:36   
Stabilis

ಠ_ಠ

I am impressed.

To be constructive though... well, I do not want to be mean here...
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
5/1/2013 22:52:44   
LatinLover/Martini

oh yea... and let bring back gamma bot and achievement and the founder achievement and the screaming eagle... HA NOT.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
5/1/2013 23:20:01   
Melbourne

Yeah while we're at it release every other thing that ever went rare and have the devs go back on everything they said to keep things rare and in their own time phase. Not supported and I like to see when I face people with founder to know they supported the game for that long. This would take the entire point of the "founder" armor. Founder as when it was started. Not years after.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
5/1/2013 23:52:15   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@goldslayer1 they way you are talking, seems like you are agreeing with the OP, all of your posts support this suggestion to bring founder armor back, even though you do not realize it. i suggest you re-read all your posts then you would understand :P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Founder Armor Please Come Back .
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition