Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes 2nd of May - Card Customization Tomorrow!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes 2nd of May - Card Customization Tomorrow!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2013 2:34:56   
drDOT

There's this one Ice card, I can't remember which one, that has the Frost Void as its' picture. That contains an animation too.
AQW  Post #: 26
5/3/2013 2:35:47   
Megadragonknight

@drDOT
Oh, that's what you mean. Its shatter.
Post #: 27
5/3/2013 2:40:20   
Blackshock

hmm, I guess it's that one card huh? god, must be too much exposure while I was levelling my founder
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
5/3/2013 2:50:33   
megakyle777

I'm just curious what these two new cards are.
DF  Post #: 29
5/3/2013 2:53:56   
Megadragonknight

@mega
We will find out very soon. Be patient.
Post #: 30
5/3/2013 9:13:35   
Akura_

sooooooo the new character that's coming out finally. my favorite character out of all the ones that's being released. were not getting her unless we pay out of the yinyang ?

soooo,,,only people that's getting her are pay2win ?

-.- uggg lovely
AQ  Post #: 31
5/3/2013 9:14:31   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

@Akura

You haven't even seen her yet! o-o Don't jump to conclusions!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/3/2013 9:40:21   
suggsie

I assume the different percentages of power will be like the black dragons attack cards?

That would be my guess anyway

Very excited for this release too

Just waiting for the forum to explode =P
Post #: 33
5/3/2013 10:04:26   
Akura_

she a spider girl all i know

second i want her :P
AQ  Post #: 34
5/3/2013 10:24:46   
megakyle777

quote:

@Akura

You haven't even seen her yet! o-o Don't jump to conclusions!

It's best not to jump to too many conclusions, but because of it's awesomeness and what we know of the staff stance on Legendaries if the Ice Queen's legend form does NOT cost at least SOME SG, I will find and eat a hat.

...Or, you know, apologise for coming to conclusions. one of the two.
DF  Post #: 35
5/3/2013 11:11:54   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I can't wait for this release but what I am really looking forward to is the StoryLine!! It may be awhile but I still can't wait for it. But this release is awesme too new cards, CC, and new characters. ~excited~

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 5/3/2013 11:14:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
5/3/2013 12:12:00   
TheSage

@Akura_ : Nulgath already asked on twitter who would like to capture her, so chanced are you don't have to pay anything to get her, just have to find and possess her.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/3/2013 12:17:16   
Vagaran

quote:

soooo,,,only people that's getting her are pay2win ?

Pay-2-win means you pay to win, something costing SG isn't P2W it's Pay-2-Play. If something grants you a HUGE advantage over non SG stuff it can be considered P2W.

And as TheSage said, just wait and see I'm sure she will be non-SG. Well I think her legendary will be SG and Vet + Master will be non-SG.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 5/3/2013 12:21:17 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 38
5/3/2013 12:33:14   
Syaival

Hmmm.. like my favourite card game, vanguard. You should have 4 or 3 cards 1 to 3 stars (Rating), and the last card will be a 4-5 rating. So in total there will be four 1-2 rating, and 1 4-5 rating. :)
Post #: 39
5/3/2013 14:23:47   
BumFoolingGuy

I'm thinking it might a new card might be where if you have a water attribute character, a certain card will deal more damage or effect depending on which combat that use kinda similar to Battle Spirits.

In which their main attacking style depends on which cards that you have increases their power slightly

< Message edited by BumFoolingGuy -- 5/3/2013 14:28:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes 2nd of May - Card Customization Tomorrow!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition