Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 121 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 121 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2013 13:14:21   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

LIVE: Card Customization!

Posted on May 03, 2013 by Nulgath

Game Update v0.8.0

Card Customization Terminology Explained

• Card Series: Each Series will consist of up to 12 cards. Rarity is measured with stars: 1 (most common) to 5 stars (rarest)
  • Card Packs. Each time you purchase from the Card Series you will randomly be given 5 cards from the series. SoulGem Packs have more chances to get rare cards.
  • Equipping Cards: You may equip up to 5 extra cards from card series for use in battle by clicking on the cards in the list. Your equipped cards are shown in the slots at the bottom of the screen.
  • Battle: These cards are mixed in with your character cards in battle. They are separate from your character's cards and are used with any character you have equipped.

Card Series Rotation

After the intitial release of all elemental card series we will begin to release certain Cards Packs in seasons. During these specific seasons, we will be re-releasing and introducing new card packs. These new series will probably reflect upon current things, such as Halloween and shadow Packs. As new card packs are being made, they will be out for a few weeks before going into their proper seasonal/holiday rotation

Give us your take on the forums and post your ideas as well!

New Characters Released!

• Ghypsophila - Apprentice
  • Princess Ghypsophila - Veteran
  • Queen Ghypsophila - Master
  • Frost Queen - Legendary - (Will release next Friday!)
  • Cosoma Master Evolution - (Cosoma Titan)

• Discussing unreleased content that the game devs have already posted some sort of info on is alright. ~Balu

First of all, I'm going to remind everybody posting in this thread of the =OS= Game Content and Forum Rules , which states:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

The rules for this forum are simple. They are easy to understand and they are easy to follow. As has been stated before - that even though the game is intended for a more mature audience, the forums are still PG in order to stay family-friendly.

If players want to keep focussing on spamming, purposely breaking the rules and complaining about the rules, they will face the consequences of their actions. You have been forewarned enough times to know better. The immature reactions to the rules stops now.
    The choice is yours.
    ~M4B

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

The AE forums are a place of civility and respect, therefore you are expected to post in the same manner. A few things for you to remember.

1) If someone is posting against the rules, and you realise it, do these three things: Ignore it. Report it. Carry on. Do NOT respond to rule breakers. That is the Forum Staff's job.

2) Just because it is in-game doesn't mean it is allowed here. Know the rules of the AE forums. There are things that are not allowed given our forum rating of PG. Know it and avoid getting yourself in trouble.

3) If you insist on talking about accomplishments that others have yet to conquer, do so in a manner that is polite. Do not rub it in people's faces, do not taunt or tease, and do not throw out tidbits in the name of helping, that only frustrate others and cause them to be upset. Genuinely help, or refrain from posting.

4) Do not correct people's typos and posting mistakes in any form regarding grammar. That is a form of trolling and spam. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand and should be left alone.

Eukara Vox
    AE Forum Administration

I'm being very serious when I say that ANYONE who makes a spammy or off-topic post from hereon in will receive a warning, no further warnings will be issued in the Beta Release threads. I suggest you all take some time to read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules as it appears the rules have been neglected. There will be no negotiating these terms, anyone found to violate the previously issued topic warnings WILL receive an Official Warning.

James Lu
    ArchKnight Oversoul

Any discussion of manipulating the game mechanics to your advantage needs to be stopped. It can and will lead to punishments in-game, especially if you're abusing glitches to do so. Any more posts I see will be deleted and Warnings will be sent.
    ~Mallet

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 5/4/2013 13:23:39 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    5/4/2013 13:15:26   
    Combat dummy

The Clicking Too Fast Thing only Happens With My Kruger During PvE
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    5/4/2013 13:24:42   
    TheSage

The clicking to fast but WAS fixed, but just like some other bug fixes it seems to break when it gets ported to the live servers. Because of that it takes even longer to fix because there is a bug that seems to be breaking fixes going live and that one needs to be squished first to prevent other fixes from breaking.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    5/4/2013 13:30:53   
    superbat67

finally got her after my 5th try. Is Princess Ghypsophila any good?

thx for the reply

< Message edited by superbat67 -- 5/4/2013 14:02:37 >
    Post #: 4
    5/4/2013 13:59:13   
    Megadragonknight

I am back. I thought I could be able to return and play OS for at least an hour. But I was wrong since I took a very long break. Oh well, nothing to worry about. Its already late now, I shall go to bed. Tomorrow I shall train both Sword Warrior and Queen Ghypsophila to 15. Bye everyone!

Edit:
    @above
    She is really good!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 5/4/2013 14:00:05 >
    Post #: 5
    5/4/2013 14:18:21   
    Andlu

Can someone show me the LAST card? I don't know wht card is. I thought it was FREEZE
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
    5/4/2013 14:20:16   
    so0meone

Le me: I think I'll try my luck with Cosoma again *equips VL*

First encounter at the cave: Cosoma, successful possession. I should try using VL for PD.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
    5/4/2013 14:20:26   
    megakyle777

So, I've been kinda avoiding OS because of my lag glitch that cannot seem to be fixed. That's annoying.
    DF  Post #: 8
    5/4/2013 14:37:20   
    ProfessionPossession

@Andlu The last card is a 525 attack.
    Post #: 9
    5/4/2013 14:54:35   
    BiasedBass

I can't get through a single PvE battle without freezing, well looks like OS is out of my weekend for now.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    5/4/2013 14:57:57   
    Jmagician

I am looking forward to the growth of CC. As of now it is just a matter of who can put the most cheapest cards onto an Ice character but once every single type can be properly customized, then things will get interesting strategy wise
    AQW  Post #: 11
    5/4/2013 14:59:37   
    Combat dummy

@Biased Bass: What character are you using and what area are you battling in?
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    5/4/2013 15:02:53   
    Andlu

Got Xmas fiend 5 515 attacks. One perma rare main is a powerhouse. Now waiting for light(FC) and shadow (Supreme VK)
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 13
    5/4/2013 15:04:03   
    Jmagician

Yeah I also just lost simply because of the fact that the enemy was still capable of battling with 0 hp. This bug has been around for a while now as well.

Bugs galore everybody!

@Bass: OS is pretty much under siege by a massive bug army led by the leader of all bugs which revives previously squashed bugs upon a live release (mentioned by TheSage).
    AQW  Post #: 14
    5/4/2013 15:12:12   
    BiasedBass

@Combat Dummy I dont think it matters, i've used random characters in random areas and refreshed around 7 times.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    5/4/2013 15:13:01   
    Labyth
    Banned

I am back what I missed(just woke up from Prom bash12pm-5am)(since prom for us Grand march is 8-12) and I had to get ready at 3pm and make sure everyone I was taking was ready )I completely missed the release

@above form hat I know certain characters do matter what you used some character for example for me my lightning and ice character tend to freeze my thing a lot of time but now is been while since I encounter that.

@below Lord Beck is King of Beetle(or queen he calls them she) not king of bugs.that title hasn't been taken yet.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/4/2013 15:15:27 >
    Post #: 16
    5/4/2013 15:13:14   
    megakyle777

JMagician:

quote:

@Bass: OS is pretty much under siege by a massive bug army led by the leader of all bugs which revives previously squashed bugs upon a live release (mentioned by TheSage).

...So what you are saying is that Lord Beck is to blame for all our problems.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 5/4/2013 15:14:42 >
    DF  Post #: 17
    5/4/2013 15:13:45   
    Combat dummy

@Biased: Oh, Ok Then. I Thought It Was Similar To My Problem With Kruger Because I Have Found That If I Click The Buttons When The Charge Up/Enemy Turn Button Has Completed Its Rotation, Then I Dont Freeze Anymore...

EDIT: Yay! Just Raised Enough To Buy Another Pack!

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 5/4/2013 15:16:09 >
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    5/4/2013 15:17:59   
    kise2

Man they really made them easy to get, I got princess and Cosoma in under 10 tries at same place.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    5/4/2013 15:18:13   
    Balu
    Legendary AK!!!

All this CC craziness has made me totally broke on gold, so i guess it`s time for some farming. XD For the lulz, why not.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    5/4/2013 15:20:46   
    BJEBLE

When I have bought enough packs i am going to take Frost Bat, put another Ice Wall in, and a Snow Orb. Maybe some more shields also.
    DF  Post #: 21
    5/4/2013 15:29:03   
    Exo

Got my PD to 10 for whenever his Evo comes out. <w>
    MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    5/4/2013 15:30:57   
    Balu
    Legendary AK!!!

There is to be no discussion regarding bugs or glitches. If some people are into abusing and exploiting bugs and glitches ingame they will most likely be caught and receive appropriate punishment. Please be sure to check through and post information regarding new bugs or glitches you might encounter here: Oversoul Bugs. ~Balu
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    5/4/2013 15:31:29   
    Labyth
    Banned

@above my bad Balu....

@Anldu maybe cause i have no Vk but I really don't care about their evo I do have skexis but I don't care about is evo either.
    Oh yeah for all those that wish to have every character you forget once the skexis and also the VK evo come s out you will lose Vk and Skxis forever from your inventory after all their is no way to have 2 of those guy....and they cannot be recaptured.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/4/2013 15:37:06 >
    Post #: 24
    5/4/2013 15:33:39   
    Andlu

Aaaaaand the VK evo is probally coming close to my birthday. Yay.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 121 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition