Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2013 17:06:22   
The Stranger

Omg after so many months in that god forsaken Labyrinth , I did it ! DID IT !!! I Shall Breath fresh air NOW I shall feel the sun warmth Covering my skin ....: D
and Blood Ranger is lvl 18

P.S: What should i hunt for ?

< Message edited by The Stranger -- 5/7/2013 17:07:06 >
Post #: 51
5/7/2013 17:07:46   
Mondez

If we go on the SG thing the costs for both Master and Legendary are a max of 10 SGs which isn't bad for the most part. I will probably get Skeleton Samurai Legendary because I can use Shadow characters a lot better than other elemental characters.

@above
Gratz man and now you can rest.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/7/2013 17:08:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
5/7/2013 17:08:20   
Beck

@The Stranger
Congratulations!! I think you gave Axel hope xD

How about going after Poison Drake next? Or brave the Freezing North for a lovely Cosoma?
AQW  Post #: 53
5/7/2013 17:14:36   
The Stranger

I need to recharge My Spirit .....
Day 125: In my path to spiritual equilibrium i wandered in some caves in order to meet one of the few Monks Left

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN ....

P.S.: I hope this won't take as much time as Darkon did e.e ...
Post #: 54
5/7/2013 17:14:39   
necro rouge

is poison drage vet or master? i think i have it at 10 already
AQW  Post #: 55
5/7/2013 17:16:56   
Beck

Poison Drake is a Veteran. Yeah that makes no sense to anyone else either xD

@The Stranger
I caught Monk after like 5 tries, so he shouldn't be too bad! He's one of those new characters that are very difficult to find, but not very difficult to capture.
AQW  Post #: 56
5/7/2013 17:17:28   
Andlu

@Necro Poison drake is a veteran, so his evo will be at level 10.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 57
5/7/2013 17:19:20   
Labyth
Banned

Small Tip I Want To Share About Farming(Well apart from my daily research I also like to make things simpler for me so when I do run my test or theories I can get the thing is need quickly so I come up with easy procedures to do things faster)

Use A low Level Character It Helps Make Things Faster And Quicker Allowing You To Save Time And Encounter More Enemies.

Character that are good when farming are:
1Void Incarnates
2Max Storm
3Vampire Lord
4 Treasure Chest(I used my last SG on capturing this guy)
5Thrak
6Quartz
7Pyro witch
8HHM
9Overfiend Blade
10Shadow Pikeman General
11Paladin
12Ninja
13and the character your best at using

So basicly light,fire,lightning,shadow,and water

I was Kidding About the Chest(the picture was taken to report a glitch which I already send the Info to The Sage about it.)

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 17:31:03 >
Post #: 58
5/7/2013 17:21:06   
The Stranger

By the way , i can find a monk in the top of the screen in the cave near the place we spawn at , Right ?
Post #: 59
5/7/2013 17:25:09   
Andlu

@The Stranger Exactly. Same place of Mishap.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 60
5/7/2013 17:36:44   
Mondez

@Labyth
lol Was the Chest possessable?

I went back to level QF though I have finals coming up so I might be behind in getting her Legendary.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
5/7/2013 17:40:18   
Labyth
Banned

@mondez he was possible but let just say when you click accept or decline it gives you the same results send you back to the map screen.

@I am still over here wondering why I even went looking for frost Queen all they do is annoy me I barely run into cosoma because of her.
already have killed 19 of them they didn't elude me the 1st time either I captured one and went to make it veteran then I captured another and left it apprentice.

Why cause Apprentice queen has 3 frostbite.
and the veteran queen is like frost void.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 17:42:27 >
Post #: 62
5/7/2013 18:19:03   
Cyromansor

Anyone wanna assist me on something? What is the best place to have a higher chance of encountering an Ogre? In the mountain or at /join ogre, I've been at /join ogre for days and all i see is Orcs, very veeeery rarely Ogres. I just wanna ask to see if the mountains is better.

If Nulgath added a "Flee" button for wild battles it'd be heaven. I also hope we can go first at some point. Plus, being able to "Favorite" characters would hurt as much, seeing as some people have a ton of them, and when Elemental weaknesses/resistances come about it'll really make a difference. These are all the things I want to see. ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
5/7/2013 18:25:15   
Labyth
Banned

@Cyro
From what I know ogres are already hard to find....Of course their is an easier way ,but good things come to those who wait. I forget where was that place with low amount of appurtenance of other character and is just orcs and ogres.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 18:26:58 >
Post #: 64
5/7/2013 18:31:03   
The Stranger

Monk is a neutral character ... is Dire monk neutral too ?
Post #: 65
5/7/2013 18:33:47   
Labyth
Banned

@ABOVE
Monk Neutral

Dire Monk Neutral

difference is the way they fight. And the cards

click the links to see their decks.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 18:35:46 >
Post #: 66
5/7/2013 18:50:19   
Cyromansor

@Labyth
I guess you must mean /join ogre
Is there a character that would help me best with killing them? They just do so much damage! ;-;
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
5/7/2013 18:52:34   
Labyth
Banned

@Cyro
well just found you a place to try. I will send you picture of it when I am out of their all I find their are Orc and Ogres and I already found trapper and Regular ogre quickly.

I used my 2 incarnate to farm if that helps. althought then again I can use a Rat to kill a dragon

Locationother location can be found in wiki

alright this is located in the Map where the 3 holes are at meaning from the central map head to your right to the right map.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 19:14:15 >
Post #: 68
5/7/2013 19:08:21   
Cyromansor

@Labyth
Ok! Thank you so much!! I will try the ASAP as I am rather bored of this place... Thank yo again. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
5/7/2013 19:10:22   
Labyth
Banned

@cyro
if you need another location you can find other in wiki although their is a lot of the location for ogres and orcs are in the remote island on the map east and west. where you can find a lot of them their but of course their are always mixed so if you need another place you can check wiki or ask me I think I have couple places wiki hasn't marked yet.(I think I need to go check myself)
Post #: 70
5/7/2013 19:42:04   
Alpha Seagull

Yaya, finally possesed Void Incarnate male and Fiend Blade.
~NubGull

AQW  Post #: 71
5/7/2013 19:45:09   
Labyth
Banned

@Alpha Congratz so will you be training them to evolved or are you just gonna do like I did and take them to lvl 10 and not evolved them cause of the lack of SG

VOid Blue Eyes Male

Fiend Blade

@below that good freee one except for the part their are 3 things that ruin this

1 most masters are Sg
2. Most Legends I say are SG.
3. I can see That een future veteran will be aswell SG or nee sg to buy from store.(meaning I need SG to buy the thing to make money(x-boost)
The only character I will have (the one that ate all my sg) is revonthous who is veteran lvl17 wich I can see AE giving REvon a Legend form that cost SG.They only said his next form would be free that adult version would be none said legend version would as well....Yeah I can see it legend version Sg cost REvon

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 19:56:30 >
Post #: 72
5/7/2013 19:50:43   
UnderSoul

@Labyth Don't forget my plan: Train them a few levels, then let them lay dormant unless you want to farm. Then, when the almost guaranteed future evos come, find a free one and train!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
5/7/2013 20:38:02   
Megadragonknight

Yo guys, i am free for a while before lesson begin. Anyway, what are you guys discussing and whats new?

@Stranger
CONGRATZ on getting Darkon! You must be so overjoyed!

My Queen Ghypsophila is level 19. I shall train her later in the afternoon. Hope i shall try to be the first to try to get her to 20 before Kise or anyone else did. If someone already reached 20, oh well, never mind then. There is still Frost Queen for me to level to 20 first!
Post #: 74
5/7/2013 20:48:15   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Mega I think Kise got the Queen to lvl 20 2 days ago
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition